What happened on 9/11, Sup Forums ?

What happened on 9/11, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVk2KibdJow
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=LPKq2K2dh6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

americucks got jewed by their master

Mass ritual sacrifice to consolidate a new age of power and control over the worlds resources through war

never seen this pic before

America got cucked by muslims.

According to Sup Forums GWB orchestrated a plane flown by Jews to fly into a building while Hitler tried to warn us about it.

building fall down go boom

2 planes 3 buildings

A bunch of helicopters crashed into the Empire State Building. It was a sad day, although I don't have a very good memory of it.

Just another jew insurance scam.
This one was just way above your average torched warehouse insurance scheme. Worth billions.
And it involved GOD.
Gold.
Oil.
Drugs.

Need more evidence yall

Are you FUCKING kidding me /pol?! You LITERALLY can SEE the fucking chemtrails, how can people be this dense? You think you can take down Building 7, the world's strongest and tallest building I might add, with only two jets? Jesus Christ, get the wax out of your ears. You people disgust me.

All those old cars...
Really brings back memories...

The government covered up the auditing of the DoD, specifically the Pentagon, on auditing several trillion of missing dollars.

9:11 pm EST

youtube.com/watch?v=XVk2KibdJow

Saudi Arabia gave (((neocons))) a high five

people hijacked planes and flew them into buildings.

But feel free to believe the less likely scenario that involves government cover up, insurance scans and fake news because you can't think for yourself and have to listen to a bunch of arm chair detectives.

Remember that times the government could not even cover up the fact that their president was getting a blowjob from his secretary. But ya, they can get away with taking two of the largest buildings down.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

(((They)))rabs
(((They)))brews
(((They)))mericans
Did some bad things to buildings

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=LPKq2K2dh6k

lmao havent seen this one yet

It was the kikes