SOY > MEAT

What would you eat if this (((tick))) bit you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xzXOzYhRTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Become a skeleton, apparently.

Good thing I already use steroids to defeat the kikes. I'll be just fine.

>I'm allergic to meat
>my body is made entirely out of meat
what do Sup Forums?

Eh, arent you made of meat? You dont make yourself sick. This must be a Jewish trick to shill soilent green

Id eat the tic for protein until they dont exist anymore

boneless?

if you're stupid enough to go out into the weeds and bushes without taking precautions for ticks then you are a true stupid burger

Eat more seafood probably

That's why vegan eco radicals shouldn't be allowed in genetic related science.
They are at war with humans and they're more zealot to it than muzshits

Dont be a retard, allergies are caused when your immune system recognises certain foreign triggers as a threat, thus triggering inflammation or other immune responses. Your body can recognise itself as opposed to foreign entities quite easily, unless you have B autoimmune disease.

Fucking kikes with their biological warfare. They’re trying to make us all vegetarian soyboys.

>B autoimmune disease
Jews are behind that too

a bullet

lul

I would dedicate my life to finding EVERY single one of those faggot ticks and eating them.

I would eat your mom's ASS

Idk about that tick, but some people can be allergic to steak. Look up beef allergy

but it has my meat in it

well suicide comes to mind

I'll eat meat till i die

This

my bad her pussy... fish isn't haram! ;)

Touche

I'd probably still be able to eat fish and there's always veggies and fruit and a bit of grain here and there

>Good thing I already use steroids to defeat the kikes

I actually am a bit allergic to pork, if it is cooked a certain way I get diarrhea, I still eat it sometimes.

Yeah, right. And a man can become a woman... Sure thing. It's conservatives who are antiscience.

I got bit by a "lone star tick" last spring. I discovered the adult sucking on my buttock/thigh area while scratching and picking what I thought was a scab.

I pulled the disgusting thing out and took it to a government etymologist who identifies them for the public for free and learned about the species and the diseases it carries.

I learned about the meat allergy and googled it to hear people who had it what life was like.

Holy shit. It was scarrier than Lyme Disease. At least you can knock out Lyme with hardcore antibiotics. Not so with the meat allergy. I encourage people to read forums and user reports about what it's like having this disease. it lasts for at least 10 years and perhaps a lifetime. It changes your life forever. If you're outdoors-y you need to inform yourself on this.

Meat

>highy allergic to all friuts, nuts ( including soy )
well if this bites my I can offically off myself

I work with someone who this happened to, although she can still eat processed meat. She just had to change her diet.

Sage.

>Jews made a super tick that makes you gay.
I not surprised at all.

I want to say this is fake but it wouldn't surprise me with them.

JUST

Wear long pants and tuck your pants into your boots when you inna woods. Otherwise, throw some deet on exposed sking. Check yourself every 12 hours for ticks and remove any that are in you.

It's not fucking rocket science, people.

April Fools day joke on PETA site, but then again Poe's Law.

Can we just exterminate ticks?

All they do is spread lime disease and other illnesses. Surely the ecosystem could survive without them, they fill any essential niche?

>YOU WILL BE A VEGAN GOY!
>EVEN IF WE HAVE TO BIOENGINEER IT TO HAPPEN!
This is legit spoopy. Fucking ecoterrorists are going to bork the whole world with their craziness.

All we need now is a tick that makes vegan males' fathers come back, and everyone can be meat free and happy.

> (((rutkowski)))

lol

Inject cows with epinephrine in addition to growth hormones

>spoopy

While you are at it why dont you destroy all parasites? Those bitches are royal assholes.

>being practically 2018
>not part of the vegan master race
what's your pathetic excuse Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=_xzXOzYhRTM

>meat allergy

Doesn't seem permanent, just learn to cook and make your poultry and fish taste amazing. Cooking is a great skill to have. I got over my distaste of green veg by learning how to make it tasty with cooking and seasoning.

its a meme, aged to perfection

Eat the tick to regain my meat eating powers back.

Agreed. It's like hiring muzzies to research pork nutrition. Suddenly, experts say that eating pork leads to spontaneous death!
It's a boardculture meme, newfriend. No need to be so bothered by it.

NUTS AND SEEDS!

this is literally suggesting bio-terrorism. if they do this, the organization is immediately on the terrorist list and being hunted down and eradicated.

has anyone reported this to the FDA yet, or shall we simply point it out to the FBI/CIA who patronize this site anyways?

>This must be a Jewish trick to shill soilent green
I don't know if you're aware of this, but Soylent Green...
is made of PEOPLE!

Could she still take dicks?

My mom has this. She can still eat fish and birds. But even cheese and milk started bothering her. And anything with gelatin in it. A lot of vaccines also have mammal stuff in them and can be dangerous if you have this tick-induced allergy.

Will this effect pets, Like ferrets cats and wild carnivores?

Treat your bush clothes with Permethrin, tuck your socks in, wear gators and long pants and a hate. wear short hear and keep a signal mirror, tweezers and sanitizer in your kit.

I wish we could run through the woods buck naked like we wuz vikangz, but we can't anymore. Sad!

>
>hate
*hat, kek it is Sup Forums after all

When will this tick be weaponized by militant vegans?

I think this makes you allergic to red meat like beef, pretty sure you can still eat chicken

I got bit over summer. Loan star tick. Indeed meat allergy is real. Alpha gal. Stomach pain for hours, and 4 day hives. Perks though ... Never hungry. Lost all fat.

Dairy products, duh. Yogurt, cheese, milk. I already love cheese is I'd just pack a bunch and snack all day to meet the amount of protein to support my body.

I'd start with Meat Atoms and work my way back up through larger Meat Units until I could eat Meat again.

>What would you eat if this (((tick))) bit you?

Jews.

Thank god I live in michigan. Just Lyme disease up here

I have this. It's called alpha gal allergy. I can still eat turkey chicken and fish. Just mo mammals. Well technically I can eat humans and old world primates. But it's pretty miserable. I lost 40lbs that I really shouldn't have lost. Now I eat fried chicken like 4 days a week and contemplate suicide twice as often .

will you also swallow?

It's already classified as a terrorist organization

>see flag
checks out, you need some real meat, see pic

eat brown beans.

>easily preserved
>high in fibre
>no estrogen
>nearly as much protein value

guess I'll need a benadryl

army of the 12 monkeys

the mexicans made it to canada i see

>8shit.net
cripplechan got a new URL?

>Alpha gal allergy
For crying out loud they even gave it a positive PR spin! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

A bullet

good one muhammad, top lol

PROTIP: You have been able to contract Alpha gal from Cat dander since forever.

fuck off Varg

What I usually eat with more alternative protein

>cheese
>nuts
>lentils, beans, chickpeas
>seafood

Would not be fun desu even though I enjoy the above alternatives

The “gal” actually refers to this.
Galactose-alpha-1,3-galactose

whiter than you, emu

A cyanide pill.

Does it ever end? Is there a cure?

The Jews are behind this. After all, Goebells did warn us about Jewish fleas:

“That is an elementary principle of racial, national, and social hygiene. They will never give us rest. If they could, they would drive one nation after another into war against us. Who cares about their difficulties, they who only want to force the world to accept their bloody financial domination? The Jews are a parasitic race that feeds like a foul fungus on the cultures of healthy but ignorant peoples. There is only one effective measure: cut them out.

How stupid and thoughtless are the arguments of the backward friends of the Jews in the face of a problem that has occupied mankind for millennia! How they would gape if they could ever see their dear Jews in power! But that would be too late.That is why it is the duty of a national leadership to take all necessary measures to keep such a thing from happening. There are differences between people just as there are differences between animals. Some people are good, others bad. The same is true of animals. The fact that the Jew still lives among us is no proof that he belongs among us, just as a flea is not a household pet simply because it lives in a house. When Mr. Bramsig or Mrs. Knöterich feel pity for an old woman wearing the Jewish star, they should also remember that a distant nephew of this old woman by the name of Nathan Kaufmann sits in New York and has prepared a plan by which all Germans under the age of 60 will be sterilized. They should recall that a son of her distant uncle is a warmonger named Baruch or Morgenthau or Untermayer who stands behind Mr. Roosevelt, driving him to war, and that if they succeed, a fine but ignorant U.S. soldier may one day shoot dead the only son of Mr. Bramsig or Mrs. Knöterich. It will all be for the benefit of Jewry, to which this old woman also belongs, no matter how fragile and pitiable she may seem”.

Are Jewish ticks that turn white men into soyboys such a stretch?

Of course they did, you should have heard Trudeau when Trump was talking about deporting mexicans and building the wall. Literally begged the fuckers to come to Canada. Luckily not that many came and most of the ones that did were kicked around until they left from the local governments drowning them in bureaucracy out of spite.

Honestly this, I can't think of a keystone species that is solely a parasitivore. As long as keystone species aren't effected the only environmental side effect would be larger populations of animals but that just means more hunting/controlling populations.

Though, an argument could be made that there is something that could be gleaned from how parasites interact with hosts/genetic resistances/etc

NO ONE NOTICED OP'S ID IS LITERALLY KEK

YOU GOD DAMN BAIT EATING NEWFAGS NEED TO GET THE FUCK BACK TO Sup Forums

>cuck in ID
A loser is you
And id what ive always eaten

Get a scorpion to sting you if this ever happens.

Thanks for the info. I figured the g stood for gastrointestinal or something like that. But the tumblrcrowd and the retards who kept screeching about Net Neutrality without knowing a damn thing about it other than the name are probably not going to care beyond the shiny name.

I know that feel!

>merchant deity
>carries bundles of sticks with him
>carries faggots with him
>patron symbol of merchant deity is faggots
>merchants are turning the goyim into soyboys(faggots)
almonds activated

A bullet.

once i discovered cause of pain and stopped bacon and mcdonalds, it was much better. You gotta take antibiotics tho or it can kill your organs. even now, cant touch raw red meat more less eat it. i eat roast almonds, potato chips, tuna salad, ramen noodle chicken flavor, yams.

I developed something like that after a wasp sting. Has anyone heard of such a thing?

Kek