Which group do you think is the most cancerous, and why?

Which group do you think is the most cancerous, and why?

>Jews
>Niggers
>Hollywood people
>Liberals
>democrats
>republicans
>conservatives
>other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/walJjsqRrnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jews
>Jews Niggers
> Jews Niggers Hollywood people
>Jews Niggers Hollywood people Liberals
> Jews Niggers Hollywood people democrats
> Jews Niggers Hollywood people republicans
> Jews Niggers Hollywood people conservatives

>Lawyers

Sup Forums

but its always right

In order?

>Jews
>Hollywood (Jews)
>Women
>Liberals/democrats

Niggers aren't cancer. They are sickle cell.

It's obviously jews. I think people need to hear this a few thousand times before it sinks in. If you gave me a button and it offered a solution to every single plague on America, or jews, I would choose jews. Period, and without a moment's hesitation.
Deport all browns, or jews? Jews.
Build the wall, or jews?
Jews. End drug imports, or jews? Jews.
End feminism, BLM, and SJWism, or jews? Jews.
Once you realize where all of these problems come from, you learn who the real enemy is. They all share their source, and that source is inevitably jews. Our media, academia, corporate culture, etc, etc, has been commandeered by jews. The only way to fix this country is to kick out the jews once and for all. And once they're back in Israel, nuke it.

>stormtards
>racists
>fascists
>religious fundamentalists
>regressive leftists
>reactionaries
>libertarians
>communists
>nationalists
>conservatives
>Americans

Sheeple, unironically people who behave like cattle.

>black thugs
>communists & anarchists
>nazi shits
>trumps voters
>NEETs
>homosexuals
>mexicans

Muslims

Liberalism is the main umbrella, there are jews who arent cancerous (see jew shapiro) or niggers who arent (Ben Carson) and even hollywood people are OK (woods). But anyone who identifies as a liberal is pure trash.

Centrists

weak bait.

See this is a little better. It throws trump/nazis in with other ones that people agree with. Still pretty weak though.

East asians, japan is degenerate as fuck

Anyone who lives in LA or NYC.

NYC: "There is something about the energy here, you'll really only understand after paying $1,700 a month for a kitchen sized apartment with a view of a dusty shut down factory and $17 for a grilled cheese and tomato bisque. "

LA: "If I get a few several hours of overtime I can afford rent AND food. Boy nothing like that fresh pollution Cali air. Move out? Now way Hollywood is 7 hours of traffic jam away!"

Bonus
Denver: "Ya man I got my weed and $8.25 per hour job! It's wonderful raising a family in the middle of industrial wasteland Denver because we can see the mountains. And there's tacos! How do you do fellow mexicans?"

White "married" lesbian parents. They use Obamacare's subsidies of Planned Parenthood to get IVF on the public's tax dollars. Then they raise the kid in the public schools, also on your tax dollars. White lesbian parents are the worst possible parasites as they are more or less hidden in plain sight. Your money is being stolen from you to subsidize these women and you are being disenfranchised from the "family".

White lesbian privilege is second to none. Lesbians steal single male tax dollars to fund men with guns and equipment to keep themselves safe from all the other men in the community.

If you are a single male, you are being tax robbed and cucked by man-hating lesbian cunts. Fire them if you are in a position to do so. Do not do business with lesbians. Do not hire them. Do not do anything for them at all. These women are to be pushed as far out of our economy as possible.

Defund Planned Parenthood
Defund women's reproductive services.
Defund single mother entitlements.
Defund the police.

top notch post

if you take away all the labels humans have made up you can break things down into simply their angels and demons and everything in between. it is about learning what makes a person bad or good and how to identify it in behaviors and mannerisms. bad satanic people inevitably have bad things happen to them. the same can be said for people that do good their whole lives. try being good instead of bad

No. Tolerance is the path to self-destruction. We must remove all the Jews without exception.

>bitches
>assholes
>narcissists
>psychopaths

fpbp

JEWS

Jews are behind everything else you mentioned. Op is a newfag.

Did your wife leave you for a woman?

Tolerance is an inherently liberal ideal not jewish.

>oy vey dont eat da pork

inbred white trash neet autist schizo imbeciles who think they're not insane

>Jews
>Hollywood people

You must be new

Sand niggers. useless, vicious, entitled, shit for brains enslaved to a shitskin pedophile triggered nigger god. Carpet bomb them all.

Women,they lay with niggers,divorce and take everything from you,are based on emotions instead of logic,are greedy,most are whores today,no virgins left,most would date niggers if given the chance.

Actors, poets, writers, singers, dancers all those cancerous fucks who were disdained by Plato and medieval societies

Jews. They have the most power therefore they are the most dangerous.

Dumbtard you don't want them to use your tax money and you don't want them to work to get their own money. At least if they are financially independant they aren't taking any money from you, you should be excited.

It's not like you seem to have a lot of other ways to be excited.

>t. aloha snackbar

Indians

yanks

Trump voters.
Also the most inbred/retarded.

Lmao this nigga got cucked by a woman.

humans.

jews
because jews are hollywood people
jews influence the weaker niggers to become true niggers
jews created and are liberals
jews are democrats and decide democrats' ideologies
and jews own most conservatives
you a jew or something?

Jew loving "christian" neocons are even more disguisting than jews t b h

Mein Ligga

>Do you want to end jews, or all the issues they create

Nigga, one can end all of the. You dig out the fucking cancer.

fpbp

That doesn't change the fact that jews are the root cause of nearly all problems plaguing our society. They must be identified and exterminated; fortunately, jews have proudly identified themselves, so they have saved us half the battle.

Do not force the jews to flee, the Germans made that mistake seventy years ago and it cost them dearly. Find them and kill them. If they want to whine endlessly about the holocaust, we'll give them something to whine about.

People who don't listen to me. I have not been wrong about anything political going on 10 years now. Yet they still want to argue.

These are the real rankings user.
Vid related

youtu.be/walJjsqRrnc

/thread
Literally every category is just some sort of kikery

Slow down there rabbi

boomers

boomers enabled the jew

Jews. Without them we can clear the rest.

Also, Jews and Hollywood people is kind of redundant.

Fpbp, post number off by 40 though

Jews