What do you think of the recent chapters of Mob Psycho?

What do you think of the recent chapters of Mob Psycho?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't expect to like Takenaka's character that much,it turned out that he is quite an interesting and intelligent guy,also some tome development and this pic made me laugh so hard

Yeah,i like him too,he is pretty cool guy

I still have no idea, why Mob didn't just use his powers from the start. Like, c'mon, he's really OP, what's his problem (now)?! He could move that fucking car and all of them on the fucking mountain. Car sickness, seriously?!
Ugh, I'm drunk...

Because that would cheapen the journey of the club

These morons want to just go home sooner. Journey of the club, my ass!

so is ch. 100 going to be aliens?

lol

With they way every big arc starts out as something minor like training for a marathon or buying some clothes, I can't help but wonder what's about to happen to set the arc off. Maybe aliens abduct them and force them into an intergalacting spcae tournament arc? Or maybe they contact what seems like a UFO but it's just Dimple returning and not actually dead.

The switch from Dimple sacrificing himself to stop the broccoli to this Telepathy Club story was pretty harsh and I'm still not sure how I feel about it

Makes me really curious about what chapter 100 will cover or if it'll really be the end

>it's not safe to use my powers right now
>so it's all over
>I can carry you on my back

why was that so cool?

gotta trust in ONE, man

because it shows that Mob has indeed grown physically stronger, and is more confident as a result

yeah. still good, still nothing to talk about.
it's like all we can talk about are romantic relationships or something

What if ??? is actually an alien?

>tfw no Mob to carry me on his back

One act like a lazy cunt, 11 pages only... But if he works on his own OPM, I forgive him.

he does non-assistant jank pages for everything murata puts out

>the build up

Tome is still best girl.

Is ???% an alien?

Tomo is perfection

she is

Mob Psycho is my favourite battle harem!

Unironically it's also mine, although most (all) members of said harem are males.

I like them. Reigen is best boy.

Go be gay in a Hunter x Hunter thread. There are 4 girls that wants the Mob D right now, I only hope LN girl gets more protagonism the next arc.

I don't think there's one girl that wants the Mob D, but there will be one by the end of it, I'm sure.

Link to the latest chapter?

New anime season fucking when?

Bones have a booth at Anime Japan 2017, so maybe they'll announce one there. I highly doubt it, though.

That page resembled Saitama and Fubuki.

>Saitama ever offering to carry Fubuki
Get this fanfiction trash out of here

They suck

>Link to the latest chapter?

You go to:
mangaupdates.com/

You search for the manga you want to read.
You find out who released the latest chapter.
You then google that manga and the name of the scanlation team.

PROFIT.