Uh-oh

Trump Campaign + Russia connections --> Conspiracy to tamper with US elections --> Treason --> Impeachment Proceedings

"WASHINGTON — During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.

Exactly how much Mr. Papadopoulos said that night at the Kensington Wine Rooms with the Australian, Alexander Downer, is unclear. But two months later, when leaked Democratic emails began appearing online, Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, according to four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians’ role.

The hacking and the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired."

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
mobile.twitter.com/pacelattin/status/867949635028959232/video/1
theduran.com/how-crowdstrike-placed-malware-in-the-dnc-server/
nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/politics/how-fbi-russia-investigation-began-george-papadopoulos.html
archive.is/2J3yv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chumps for trump

>all those weasel words

I get the feeling a weasel wrote this

Trumpfags are too busy reading trumpfag blogs and spamming that podesta and Obama are in Guantanamo to care about this

Old news that was already discredited as irrelevant dumbass. Also you can’t bump your own threads newfag.

discredited by who? A bunch of trumpfags who would rather discuss the best cartoons to jack off to?

>old news
its on the front page of today's paper

>exactly how much was said is unclear
why though? Can't they ask the diplomat? What was the diplomat's name?
Of course, bullshit

do your own homework, journalist scum

Alexander Downer
Stop sucking zionist cock, trumpfag

Lol you fags lost.

stop sucking Soros' cock, globalist cunt

the problem for the impeachment crowd is that is is hearsay at best
>our guy has it
>form that drunk guy
>that has it from this other guy
>who got if from an guy we do not even know

This magically appears as it is now public knowledge the dossier was used for the FISA warrant. How convenient.

Besides, Fusion GPS sourced Russian spies for part of the dossier. The "russian lawyers" that met with papadapoulous are connected to Fusion GPS.

How could it be that Fusion GPS, Clinton Camapign, FBI and others can source Russian spies for dirt on Trump, but Trump's campaign talking to Fusion GPS's plants is collusion. Anyone that can answer this?

If I lost by 3 million votes and had dementia that would be worse lol
Cry more over trumpfag boogeymen
Only trumpfags think the dossier was the basis of the fisa warrants, because they are stupid as fuck

Answer my fucking question faggot

Your question is based on retarded shit you read from trumpfag blogs, no one was a plant lol

>there is evidence that Hillary is a crook
>someone near Trump knew
omfg impeach Blumpfffffff

you fucking faggot, Fusion GPS Dossier sourced Russian spies. How can that not be collusion? Answer the fucking question shill

Yet you lost the one vote that actually matters, hahaha faggot.

No Russian spies are any source in the dossier, you fucking retard lol
I've never ran for office, dipshit. I haven't lost anything except low premiums for healthcare because you wanted to give rich bankers more money

>wahh debunking my faggotry is somehow a trump blog
kys you fucking fag

try another thread with your BS. Who the fuck did they magically talk to to make up some piss shit in Russia ? Did they talk to Africans? Fucking retard

Lol you lost, chomo faggot.

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
first fucking page fuck off

No spies, no plants
>but my trumpfag blogs said so!
You get everything wrong and expect me not to think you're a fucking rural retard lol

If Russia had the emails why didn't they release them? Could have easily off loaded then to Wiki leaks, but they didn't.

What is the word of a drink worth? You could get me drunk and trick me into saying anything you want.

> still going on about the “popular vote“ trapped in perpetual denial.
Yes young man, Hillary Clinton won the “popular vote“ by around 3.5 million but she also won California by 5 million so Unless the country has been changed from the United States of America to the Republic of California you’re desperate grasp against what transpired November 5, 2016 means absolutely nothing.
> btw outside of the hundred most densely populated counties Trump won the other roughly 3000 by around 11.5 million.
You don’t have to be an ardent Trump supporter to see that everything you say is just fatuous dribble from a sad individual who cannot accept what happened over a year ago

That's exactly what they did, dipshit

You already said this exact same line in another thread faggot. Consider necking yourself

fuck off
>wahh we can source Russians but if Donald does it it's not okay!
>wah only we can be fucking scumbags

Made for tv politics has turned out great. Those ratings baby!

Were are Clintons emails then? Only emails we got were the DNC and Podesta jackass

So the majority of people in the country voted for Hilary Clinton, I already knew that.
The majority of trumpfags bare geriatrics and guys that jack off to cartoons, it gets said alot
Who sourced them? A private e contractor?

>a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.

>About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow

> two months later, when leaked Democratic emails began appearing online, Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts

>According to 4 officials with direct knowledge

Wow this is pretty bad. This is actually really fucking bad. The FBI knew that Trump had been extremely compromised in July 2016, and they let him become president and we are just hearing about it now?! Wow that is so fucking bad. This is the absolute poorest effort they have put forth yet.

Do they really expect people to buy this shit? This is so fucking bad that its got me wondering if just how bad this fake news bullshit is is some sort of trap. How the fuck can they literally be so fucking bad at this without it being intentional?

But then again the fucking dumb ass commies fall for this every fucking time. Maybe thats the trap, ensuring that when the indictments are unsealed and the trials begin that the faggot commies will try to tear everything down or something.. Fucking hell if any of you own a garbage can I'd keep it locked up or protect it some other way.

When he gets impeached, then come on here and bitch about it. You've been saying this shit since he was elected. That's why no one takes you faggot liberals seriously.

Because trump asked for them on live tv lol

>wow 1 degree of separation from Russians makes it better just throw in magical middleman

Wow Trump asked for the emails, and were are they.

Is this your smoking gun.

>The hacking
What was hacked? How many votes were hacked?

I know you are a shill but replying is worthwhile so other people can see how garbage the stuff you write is.

Who was paid by a Rubio backer to begin with
>Ryan: The Russian's hacked the DNC....
>McHenry:....to get oppo..
>Ryan:...on Trump and like delivered it to... to who?
>McCarthy: There's...there's two people I think , Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump....[Laughter]...swear to God.
>Ryan: this is an off the record... [laughter]...NO LEAKS..[laughter]...alright?!

Foreign trumpfags are the dumbest of them all lol

does it even fucking matter who started it?

> no Russian spies are any source in the dossier

Among others, the efforts involved lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin and Fusion GPS, a political research firm led by Glenn Simpson

It is particularly disturbing that Mr. Akhmetshin and Fusion GPS were working together on this pro-Russia lobbying effort in 2016 in light of Mr. Akhmetshin’s history and reputation. Mr. Akhmetshin is a Russian immigrant to the U.S. who has admitted having been a “Soviet counterintelligence officer.” In fact, it has been reported that he worked for the GRU and allegedly specializes in “active measures campaigns,” i.e., subversive political influence operations often involving disinformation and propaganda. According to press accounts, Mr. Akhmetshin “is known in foreign policy circles as a key pro-Russian operator,” and Radio Free Europe described him as a “Russian ‘gun-for-hire’ [who] lurks in the shadows of Washington’s lobbying world.” He was even accused in a lawsuit of organizing a scheme to hack the computers of one his client’s adversaries.

yet you've been unable to explain why one is collusion and the other isn't it

>hacking
>fake evidence created by the FBI, foreign agents, and Clinton contractors

Trying to get that last little bit of Soros bux before years end.

No one denying Russians hacked the DNC, but what matters is if Trump and friends ordered Russia to do this.

The US does the same shit in other countries fucking with the elections. Kinds sad to cry when it happens to you.

Still were are the 20,000 emails Russian supposedly has?

Reminder

There is a lot of shit going on right now that the faggot shills, who will be held to account for their crimes, are trying to distract from. By all means, continue to blow them the fuck out, but do not forget to keep looking in the catalog or digging through the recent emails.

Reminder

hint they didn't hack it. no evidence offered other than garbage claims of political actors that have a motive to lie

You are being blasted left right and center, you are starting to give validity to the term shill. If search and operation does exist can they not train you idiots better?

>do they really expect people to buy this shit
unfortunately many single mommie types and niggers and faggots do buy it.

>no one is denying

The cia has all the tools to hack and make it appear like the hack originated elsewhere. Vaults 7 & 8

Yes, because it shows that trumpfags crying about the dossier being made up and a massive Democrat conspiracy are retarded
>my trumpfags blogs are always wrong but I always parrot what they say lol
I'm just laughing at trumpfags so desperate to defend their senile hero
mobile.twitter.com/pacelattin/status/867949635028959232/video/1

That is true. Good thing they are all irrelevant.

Oh this thread again? Someone leaked the email to WikiLeaks. No Russian hacking needed.

It goes in all fields until these shills can demonstrate any sort of evidence.

> I’m still laughing at the delusional imbecile that literally stated “no Russian spies are any source in the dossier”

>Someone leaked the email to WikiLeaks
His name was SETH RICH

disregard - I was thinking of the DNC hack.

>I'm just laughing at trumpfags so desperate to defend their senile hero
I'm just laughing at the idiots trying to convince others of this.

Russia didn't hack the DNC server.
theduran.com/how-crowdstrike-placed-malware-in-the-dnc-server/

>hacking
What hacking?

They vote and suck dick on (((twitter))), so...

HEY ! Retards from t_D , get the fuck back where you come from ! You guys are so dumb that you are replying to a fucking shariablue shill post flooding the fucking board . you should all gas yourselfs

these were some good responses, cheers leafbro

no anti-trumper has an answer for this, they are all HYPOCRITICAL retarded faggots

lol trumpfags would call pompeo as spy too

You Impeach Trump cunts are brain washed idiots. You truly are. All the facts point to one place, right to Hilda Beast and the former Traitor and Chief. You will find out soon enough once the perp walks begin.

I will remind all you basement dwelling bitches. We have told you repeatedly, in very clear terms what is going to happen if you come for this man. If that day do come to pass, anyone who has participated, contributed, assisted, openly supported, aided or comforted these traitors, will have signed there own warrant and will hang with them. You make your choice with care. They will have consequences.

>lol
tick tock faggot marxist. you die, too.

calm down, schizo

papadopoulos is a litteral nobody

Trying to give you a fair warning Cunt. This is not going to end well for you if you get your wish..... Large parts of this country aren't going to allow it. Having spent 6 years serving in the SF, i know those groups. those type of men have found something in Trump, a man that they will go to the very end for. They are committed to make sure he finishes his next 7 years, for the purpose of saving and restoring this nation.... Just being a descent person and giving you a fair warning. Because you do not know what your getting yourself into with your wishes. And its way over your head. You need to step out of your little fantasy, and think about the results brought from actions.

hot coffee on the lap.
stupid covefefe boi.
you ruined it.
you ruined it all to hell!!!
damn you all!!!!!

>Old news
How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt
Dec. 30, 2017
nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/politics/how-fbi-russia-investigation-began-george-papadopoulos.html
archive.is/2J3yv
The information that Mr. Papadopoulos gave to the Australians answers one of the lingering mysteries of the past year: What so alarmed American officials to provoke the F.B.I. to open a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign months before the presidential election?

It was not, as Mr. Trump and other politicians have alleged, a dossier compiled by a former British spy hired by a rival campaign. Instead, it was firsthand information from one of America’s closest intelligence allies.

...few people knew the young, low level volunteer named George, who has already proven to be a liar.
- the donald
cucked by the coffee boy.
lel

Traitors like you need to be lynched. it should be legal to drag registered Democrats from their homes to execute them

I'll clarify it for you. People like you are asking for a war. Why? How is that going to help anything. Look at the world. Look what Obama, Bush and The clintons have done to it, by putting the NWO on pedestal in a temple. They have sowed nothing but death and destruction...... Start using your head, and think for yourself and not some narrative they force down your throat.

Stop warning the Drumpfkin.
It spoils the surprise?

This. They don't have a clue about how irate and furious middle normans are becoming minute by minute.

You are soon dead. Not even a warning saves you.

>They have sowed nothing but death and destruction..
kek

Whats there to discuss? the answer is obviously Kim possible

As i said, I'm just giving all of you a warning. This law was created by the Left and NWO supporters (includes many republicans) it will be used against you.

“In 2012, the U.S. Congress passed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) with relatively little attention from the media―despite the freedoms it obliterated. The NDAA was enacted to empower the U.S. military to fight the war on terror. But buried in this law are two provisions (Sections 1021 and 1022) that authorize the indefinite military detention, without charge or trial, of any person labeled a “belligerent”―including an American citizen.
These NDAA provisions (which have been re-approved by Congress and signed by President Obama every year since 2012) override habeas corpus―the essence of our justice system. Habeas corpus is the vital legal procedure that prevents the government from detaining you indefinitely without showing just cause. When you challenge your detention by filing a writ of habeas corpus, you must be promptly brought before a judge or into court, where lawful grounds must be shown for your detention or you must be released.
Under Section 1021, however, anyone who has committed a “belligerent act,” can be detained indefinitely, without charges or trial, as a “suspected terrorist.” This is a direct violation of the U.S. Constitution and our Bill or Rights. In The Federalist No. 84, Alexander Hamilton stressed the importance of the writ of habeas corpus to protect against “the favorite and most formidable instruments of tyranny.”

If there is any one man that the Chinese Army nuclear rocket forces should pin a medal on - it is Bill Clinton. In 1993, China depended on 1950s era missile technology that was failure prone and inaccurate even with nuclear warheads. They needed help. So they dangled a checkbook in front of our President.

Hughes CEO Michael Armstrong wrote President Clinton in 1993, threatening to pull his political and financial support if Clinton did not allow for space technology transfers to China. Armstrong listed numerous issues on which he had supported the president, noting that he needed Clinton's help on the export. Armstrong stated that Hughes would lose jobs in politically crucial California.

"This will be public and political shortly," wrote Armstrong.

In 1994, in return for Armstrong’s support Clinton approved a waiver for Hughes and later for satellite competitor Loral Space to transfer advanced satellite systems to China. Still, even with Clinton's signature, the cumbersome process of getting Defense Department and State Department approval was far too much for Armstrong.

According to a Sept. 22, 1995, State Department memorandum, Secretary Warren Christopher rejected plans to give the Commerce Department the authority to approve satellite exports after an interagency study noted that “significant” military and intelligence capabilities could be lost.

Armstrong knew the State Department would never allow his exports without detailed oversight and he intended to do something about it. In 1995, Armstrong wrote Clinton National Security Advisor Anthony Lake, seeking to transfer all satellite export authority from the State Department to the much more friendly and ill-equipped Commerce Department.

"The USG [U.S. government] does not require Congressional approval to remove commercial satellites from the United States Munitions List (USML), which is under State Department jurisdiction, and placing them on the Commerce Control List (CCL), which is under Commerce Department jurisdiction," wrote Armstrong.

"It is my understanding that State has resisted vigorously Commerce attempts to do just that. For the national good, this situation must change. A commercial communications satellite is not a defense item. State Department control of satellites is not required for national security. Continued State Department control is damaging to the U.S. satellite industry and is not warranted."

At the same time Loral leap-frogged over Armstrong and took the lead in seeking exports to China. In a September 1994 memo to Bill Clinton, Harold Ickes, then White House chief of staff, informed him that Loral CEO Bernard Schwartz could be used to raise campaign donations “in order to raise an additional $3,000,000 to permit the Democratic National Committee to produce and air generic TV/radio spots as soon as Congress adjourns.”

Ickes then urged Clinton to invite Schwartz to the White House “to impress [him] with the need to raise $3,000,000 within the next two weeks.” In another memo, Ickes informed Clinton that Schwartz “is prepared to do anything he can for the administration.”

Between October 1995 and March 1996, as Clinton mulled over whether to ignore the State, Justice, and Defense Departments’ objections against granting Loral waivers to export advanced technology to China, Loral Chairman Bernard Schwartz injected more than $150,000 into the DNC’s coffers.

However, something went horribly wrong. In February 1996, a Chinese Long March rocket carrying a Loral Intelsat satellite failed and crashed on lift-off. The Chinese intended to launch the Loral satellite into deep space as they had been paid to do by Mr. Schwartz.

However, when the satellites’ remains were recovered it was discovered that a vital computer control board was somehow missing from the space craft. Without the electronics on the missing board the satellite would have failed mysteriously in orbit. Yet, because of the rocket failure, the satellite was recovered nearly intact, except for the missing board.

The missing board from the Loral Intelsat satellite is no mystery. Chinese engineers had removed it and kept the board for examination. The stolen Loral electronics consisted of radiation hardened, encrypted, telemetry chips, stored in a hardened flight control box similar to those found on airliners.

Radiation hardened chips are useful for 3 things, space missions, atomic reactors and nuclear warfare. The fact that they were encryption control chips made it even more sensitive since they could be duplicated and used for military weapons such as nuclear tipped missiles.

While the Loral crash investigation was still ongoing, President Clinton quickly moved the oversight of satellite exports from the State and Defense Departments to the Commerce Department. In response, Armstrong and his counterparts wrote a thank-you letter to Clinton. In a May 3, 1996, letter signed by the CEOs of Hughes, Lockheed and Loral, the three executives expressed their thanks directly to Bill Clinton.

"In October of last year we wrote to you asking you to complete the transfer of responsibility for commercial satellite export licensing to the Department of Commerce. Your administration recently announced its intention to do just that."

"We greatly appreciate this action which demonstrates again your strong commitment to reforming the U.S. export control system," states a letter signed by Hughes CEO Armstrong, Lockheed CEO Norman Augustine and Loral CEO Bernard Schwartz.

With the stroke of a pen, Bill Clinton signed away decades of advanced US missile research and technology. While the Chinese were tearing apart the Loral satellites to obtain advanced electronics, Hughes also made significant contributions toward advancing the Chinese missile efforts.

According to the State Department, the most serious violations occurred when Hughes gave the Chinese Army classified information that supported its analyses of the investigation of the January 1995 failure of the launch of a Chinese rocket carrying the Hughes-manufactured ASTAR II commercial communications satellite.

On Jan. 26, 1995, approximately 52 seconds into flight, a Chinese LM-2E carrying the Hughes APSTAR II communications satellite failed. It was because of this failure that Hughes decided to pass secret missile technology to China. The joint Hughes and Chinese Army crash investigation teams discovered that the rockets’ nose cone had not been properly designed.

In response, Hughes engineers then passed to the Chinese all the information necessary to design a modern nose cone which could deploy a payload into space. Of course, that payload could be a civilian satellite or a nuclear warhead. The Hughes actions led to an investigation and national security violations charges were filed by the State Department.

“Respondents decided to form and direct a launch failure investigation beginning in January 1995 and continuing throughout much of that year. The investigation involved the formation of several groups of leading technical experts from China and the U.S., which throughout the investigation engaged in an extensive exchange of technical data and analysis, producing a wide range of unauthorized technology transfers,” noted the State Department charge document.

The national security charges caused a major upheaval at Hughes. Hughes not only lost its satellite and advanced US technology - it also lost its business. In the end, Hughes was forced to sell off its satellite division to Boeing. Boeing in turn agreed to fire most of the Hughes staff and pay a $32 million fine to the US government for the illegal transfers to avoid being banned from exports.

Loral too suffered from the extensive investigations into the massive transfers of advanced US technology to Chain. Loral was forced to sell off all of its defense and military divisions. The company eventually went bankrupt and then re-established itself as a satellite maker now using NON-US equipment.

However, the quid pro quo was complete and the Chinese Army went to work with US technology in hand. Improvements in rocket electronics, nose cone design and guidance system assembly obtained directly from Loral and Hughes were quickly applied to the force of nuclear tipped strategic missiles. The technology that Loral and Hughes engineers so eagerly provided was used to improve Chinese nuclear missile accuracy and reliability to near state of the art.

Previous flight test results indicated that almost half of the Chinese missile force would fail due to bad guidance and poor design. The remaining half was so inaccurate that they could miss their intended city targets by hundreds of miles.

Today, the Chinese missile force will perform flawlessly, dropping nuclear payloads within 100 yards of any target on Earth. The Chinese Army has a reliable global nuclear punch with powerful accuracy thanks to Bill Clinton, (((The State Department))), and the (((((((((CIA))))))))).

Fuck off TrumpTARD faggot. You’re not gonna do shit you little pussy.

Fuck off newfag-O-lét

No, YOU

Satellite thing is new to me. I was a kid then. Scary!

I've never seen a more obvious example of shilling. Kind of have to admire the brazenness of it lol

I feel sorry for you, because You are a fool. I didn't say i would by the way. But I will support it though, if that time comes.... The reason you are a fool, is because you believe that you can push and force your demands and ideology onto the people and they wont do anything to stop it. You are mislead into that false belief, because most of them believe in the rule of law, freedom of the individual, and the right to liberty. And they haven't pushed back yet. But once you take those away, by demonstrating you will do anything you possibly can do, to remove the President they truly believe is going to lead this nation out from the NWO order and all it sows, they will react, and severely... You are not ready for that day. And your wishing to just stroll across that threshold.... Proves YOU are a FOOL!

Somebody ban this nigger faggot trap

The little pussy thing. Everyone knows (you included) that if you had the chance to say it to my face, you wouldn't. Because your balls would shrivel up like the Little Cunt you are.

What exactly is that supposed to mean? If i was new here (i'm not though) what difference would that make. Do you think you discovered this place, or are the gate keeper here because you've decided it to be so. When next you discover what a pussy feels like, don't think your the first person to get his dick wet. Many people discovered it before you. (that includes that particular pussy also)

>newfag
Answer these questions.
>Who cannot be cornered
>Who cannot be flimflammed
>Who is watching you masturbate
>what is long
>what makes Gun Chan cry
>what is the only counter to bear calvary