If you don't support the current Iranian regime at this moment, you need to be executed

Also fuck Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=3wEctQ8_7pI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iran is based. Fuck your Mossad psy op. You won't win.

Fuck both of you shilling assholes.
Israel is behind this and we should support the mullahs!

I do. If you support these (((protests))) you should fuck right back off to the_donald as you are underage and STILL have not learned a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Death to America

Too many JIDF and CIAniggers trying to get us to hate on the one country that keeps the inbreds in Israel up at night.

DEATH TO THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC

You are all leaches sucking Iran drying Islam needs to die

Fuck Israel fuck Jews fuck Zionism.

You're not fooling me shlomo. Fight your own fucking wars.

Agreed. Iran is based as fuck

I agree but fuck the regime first I want khamenei heart on a platter I want to crack open his skull pull out his brain and stamp on it

All the regime supporters should be killed they are traitors to the iranian nation all of iran is looking back to the days of the shah at least they had dignity then at least they could earn a living at least they weren't international pariahs

NOT A PSYOP

youtube.com/watch?v=3wEctQ8_7pI

Fuck off kike, you'll be obliterated soon.

If you want him out go fight him yourself, ratboy. I'd love to see world kikery and world muhammad jihad duke it out. What a spectacle that would be.

Leave my country shitskin

are you 12?

When you don't have an argument, call him an ahmed.

I don't understand this board anymore. I thought we hated both Muslims and Jews, but now since Trump, you have people supporting Israel and now we have people supporting the Iranian regime. What's going on?!

Shite islam > Sunni islam

We have always supported Iran, becasue they fight Jews and ISIS. and none of the muslims attacks in the west have been Iranians,

The pro israel people are just reddit fags

Shills, lots and lots of shills desperately trying to muddy the water.

*5000 rials have been deposited in your account*

turn your proxy off, mohammed.

I don't care for the Jews. I do support these protests.

Where do you think you are?

The shah is based. BITCH

When the international community is based around feminism, multiculturalism, and 8 year olds chopping off their dicks on reality shows, calling a country an international pariah is the highest possible compliment you can give it.

>5000 rials equals 0.150000 dollars

Here is what 40 years of ignorant arab worshipping backward mullahs gets you

>opposing an insane and degenerate world order has consequences

Iran is actually pretty well developed. If I had to choose a country with some canonic difficulties or a country that had been reduced to 56% white in 50 years, I wouldn't need to spend much time deciding.

Can I hate both, Jews AND Muslims?

>Here is what 40 years of ignorant arab worshipping backward mullahs gets you
Nah, that's what 250 years of kike supremacy does to nations who do not want to participate and rather fight through the sanctions.

No, you can only hate Jews. Muslims are the good guys, even though they rape and murder and terrorize the entire world but hey at least they hate Jews!

Of course. But the man who created the legislation that brought 50 million of yo r people into my country was not muslim.

nah dude, muslims are totally based, except for the sunni, those are the ones who do all the raping and murdering. when the shia rape and murder its BASED.

Yes, Shia Iranians are always terrorizing the entire world. They're just like Saudi Arabia, their dearest friend and ally.

When did Sup Forums become an Islamic board?
I'm noticing more and more Muslims on a variety of different flags.

Iran keeps the kikes up at night. Iranians aren't flooding into the west. Iran stomped ISIS and has fought Jewish communism since 1917.

If Muslims are willing to live in separate lands I have no problem working with them. I don't hate on people that had their country bombed and then were invited by kikes into the west.

I hate on the tribe destabilizing the planet. The tribe sponsoring the refugees. The tribe blasting multicult at my kids.

imagine being this historically illiterate

Hating Jews doesn't automatically put you on the side of good. Islam (in all of its forms) is a terrible ideology that should be wiped off the earth

>If you don't support the current Iranian regime at this moment, you need to be executed.

Muhammed, normal people don't give a shit who's in charge of your islamic shit holes.

We care about if Trump Jewstein is gonna invade that shit and devalue the dollar, like Dubya did.

Ultra-conservative Muslims have fought Jewish communism as long as the Europeans. Muslims in Chechnya and Afghanistan arguably killed the Soviet Union. Jewish communists exterminated tens of millions of Christian Europeans. Jews believe Christ is boiling in his excrement for eternity and they believe Mary was a whore. Muslims believe Jesus was the prophet before Muhammad and Mary is their most revered woman.

If the Muslims are willing to vacate our lands I don't see why a pivot isn't in order. Whitey has wasted trillions on the kike for less than nothing in return. Muslims just want to be left alone.

> da jooz were behind communism

You want me to lay out the Russian or German revolution?

I'll do German since most people know about kike Lenin and his chosen successor creator-of-the-red-army kike Trotsky.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

Newfag Sup Forums has always liked Iran.

Can someone explain more than the basics of Shite islam I understand that its a split about the succession. I understand a fair bit about Islamic Theology mainly Sunni but I really don't know much about Shite's any good youtube vids or sources you can recommend and is their any legitimacy to their claims.

Fuck Off Leaf and Fuck the Ayatollah! Fuck you Twelvers who believe in the path of Destruction!

I'm not fond of any muslim nations because they're likely to fund terrorists among european muslims, except Turkey

>except Turkey

This picture is biased and complete bullshit
Allende was not a jew, he was an anti-semite
Check your shit first leaf.

>If you don't support the current Iranian regime at this moment, you need to be executed.
Wrong, the Shah is confirmed for /ourguy/.

I don't support current/past/jewish/hindu/sandnigger anything because im a fucking canadian and i dont want anything to do with that retarded fucking region of the world

Allende was a kike through his half kike mother. Nice try.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

Oh wow, an actual Sup Forumsack post.