Has Sup Forums ruined you?

In my head, I'm now instinctively referring to people as "shitskins," "niggers," and "coalburners" among others after extensive Sup Forums usage. I pray I don't accidentally let it out in general public one of these days. Has Sup Forums had a negative effect on you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4sk98hmXok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol that would be funny

No one thinks highly of anyone until they get to know them. Quit cucking yourself OP.

No, because I'm not an impressionable faggot. I know how to seperate the useful stuff from the crap.

Everyone thinks highly of everyone until they know them

This
Have a (you)
Way to announce you're a brainlet teenager

>is German
>is not an impressionable faggot
Choose one.

Sup Forums has actually strengthened my liberal views and given me greater conviction in those beliefs. I needed to see how much hatred and intolerance was here, and now I am sure my more progressive/liberal viewpoint is in fact the correct one.

>mutt
>posting

I remember telling the German exchange student in HS at a full cafeteria table that "Black ppl are a disease ruin everything." I was kinda socially autistic back then though and didn't really think much of it. He didn't respond. That was years before Sup Forums though. I was calling blacks niggers for years before I came here.

I called someone i worked with a cuck by accident and he didn't know what it meant, really awkward.

I did that way before Sup Forums

Two can play at that game.
>Canadian flag
Way to announce that you're a bestiality, pedophila supporting faggot who sucks migrant dicks for a government-issued paycheck.

>t. Mutthurt highschool graduate

At my office's "Holiday" party, I complained about a difficult client being a "fucking kikey yid" to my boss's bro-tier brother. My boss is a jew. Pretty sure I'm getting a pink slip on Tuesday, boys.

Idk I default at "this person wants something from me"

pol has shown me that I am in the crossroads between two forces I have no power to stop, and they both want me dead and they are both poised for one or the other to triumph while I fall, all because I'm a rug muncher.

That said, I don't regret coming here and learning this.

>47% of Sup Forums visitors are from America

We own this place dogfucker

>M-M-MUTT!!!!!!!
>TEENAGER!
>HAH, GOT 'EM!
Exactly the quality that I would expect out of a fucking leaf, just mindlessly repeating memes multiple posts in a row without coming up with anything original. Your country is less white than America. Go back to Faggit, you mouthbreathing moosejockey.

Post tits

i've always thought along these lines, but my presence here has just reinforced what i think and makes me much more vocal in it

I'm in an English social circle where most of people listen to grime and other nigger music, talk shit about "white people" and say stuff like "this is such white music", "damn I hate white people food"

After a year with me my closest friends in that circle unironically say "nigger" and nobody seems to mind, they probably think it's ironic or consider it a response to all the bitching about whites

Anyway normies are easy to convert, as soon as something becomes "normal" they start doing it.

My best friend who used to be a leftie tries to convince his sjw Italian gf that Mussolini is based rn, I'm happy with what I've done

It's all about how you present that shit to people.

right idiot, just ignore the fact that the most liberal places are white, and the most socially conservative places are muslim and african, then watch as your side erodes everything you care for by flooding it with people who do not give a shit about the 19th ammendment, let alone the 13th.

Post tits

>im not upset
>blogposts

>people as "shitskins," "niggers," and "coalburners"
He thinks they're people, kek
Everything is nigger. Step on lego, nigger. Forget why I went into a room, nigger. Open microwave at 0:02 instead of 0:01, nigger. See a nigger, good day sir. Rabbits eating grass in my backyard, niggers.

Translation: "I literally can't stop sucking sucks"

>posting pictures of yourself on the cia honeypot
never.

Yeah, two sentences is "blogposting," retard. I know that's probably more text than you've read in your entire life, but please understand that it's not overwhelming for people who aren't mentally retarded.

Just get out and meet people through life experiences. I've worked jobs with Asians, Indians, and even spics and niggers, I see a lot more nuance to them, even though I know outliers don't represent the whole and still shitpost and talk about the day of the rope when I'm on this Mongolian basket weaving board.

>People don't like niggers and think they're awful
>Therefore, they must really be great

Read the Bell Curve you fucking retard. Hell, google crime stats by race and try to incorporate your new knowledge into a comprehensive worldview, without cognitive dissonance compelling you to ignore it.

It's that time of the year again?

When you lose all hope you had left and start in our routine descend towards madness?

Rejoice bastards, wake up and destroy what destroys you.

Friend of mine had Muslims move in next door and i started talking about what was going on in Europe and he just looked at me sideways like i was being too racist.

But then he doesnt even have a tv or a PC and just seems to work and play PS4. I dont think he has a clue what is going on in the world.

>lesbian
>the left hates you
Kek, lesbians run the left
>being this upset
Just admit you're under 20

I have, and it's only made me hate them all more and reinforced that I should despise them.

>has no response
Over 25 actually, brainlet. I thought that you chinks were supposed to be smart, what happened with you?

>doesnt specify age
>uses generic number 25
I totally believe you kid

>conservative this
>liberal that
>im gay just so everyone knows btw
>i feel like an underdog in life
>any other groups I can be a part of because I still don't feel strong
sounds like you just want to put a label on everything to try and justify right and wrong instead of just believing in what you believe in and that being good enough for yourself.

I swear every person IRL that seems like they would browse Sup Forums just manages to insert "niggers" into every subject. Maybe they're just redditors who don't understand anything and think mentioning niggers out of nowhere is how to be edgy and counter culture.

Can confirm that I do not.

>grasping at straws to this extent
Jesus fucking Christ you're a complete fucking embarrassment to not only the human race, but also somehow Canada, and that's really saying something. Go take the sand out of your vagina, take some spermicide and an enema to get the immigrant and dog jizz out of your anus, and sit a couple of days out. Work on your fifth rate trolling, you braindead maplesucker.

>hurr why dont you just believe what you believe without evidence.
when africa stops being a shithole for women and fags to live in i'll consider letting more niggers into my country. how about that?

>Kek, lesbians run the left
no, the jews run the left, we're just their puppets. do you really think the long term plan is keeping us in power? the whole point is to lock us down hard after they secure their victory. jews wont even shake hands with a woman.

>when you get called out for lying on the internet so you fall back to third grade insults
Mutts cant into bantz

Learning to control your "power level" is POL 101. While I don't call people names or make bad decisions that could negatively affect me professionally or socially, I do notice things that Sup Forums has shown me. Knowledge cannot be unlearned.

I went from joking about jews to legitimately wanting them all to cease to exist.

I do the exact same thing, OP. You're not alone. Just be wary when you're drunk.

>"lying"
>literally relies solely on memes and wishful thinking in every thought
If you call that garbage that you're posting "bantz," you're the sorriest, most pathetic motherfucker on the entire internet.

>Sup Forums Ruined me

Those all seem like positives too me user.

>frogposting shill
Wow, that’s somethingnew. Well actually it isn’t. Sage

Are you a sea dog because you're one salty mutt

You have no choice. You are not in control of anything. You just want to complain and pretend you caused some sort of victory in life when your side wins a small battle. Anyways, good luck out there, the world is going to continue to eat you alive for being compassionate, but not important enough or motivated enough to do anything about it yourself.

Not really I still get along with other people

It's going to hurt when life strips you of that outlook.

Why do you describe this is a negative effect?

Once you are on Sup Forums your life will never be the same. Everything is boring and forced compared to this.

Went out for drinks with coworkers for xmas. Found out one was dating a black dude, spent a good 10 minutes laughing at her and shouting 'TOLL', other coworkers thought this was a private joke between us and the started to laugh along and even say 'Toll' a few times. She was completely oblivious to coal toll, when I sobered up I told her it was a drinking game where you hand out drinking a penalty with a verbal tag

We don't want you dead femnon. Unlike gay men who are ruined forever you still have hope.

Now post tits dyke bitch.

compassionate how?
did you read anything I wrote or are you just masturbating with your own used toilet paper here?

No, Sup Forums has given me a reason to live.

I was extremely depressed and miserable with no path. Now i'm working towards a masters in AJS and building my resume as I do it.

stop posting this image

ignore the compassion part then you fucking autistic conservative fag.

/pol just helped me be more of an asshole to people. The only place where it isn't acceptable is during work hours.

Even feminists seem to appreciate a guy who is an outright asshole because that's what they expect. They don't even try to film you being an asshole or cry about it on Twitter. It's like a massive shock(bonus, I work out a lot so there's probably some fear from fem boys)

>hurr we dont want you dead just pimp yourself to us and we wont kill you heu heu
not only am i not a sell out, you shouldn't want anyone willing to do this anyway you nog.

Not conservative either.

No, quite the opposite. Sometimes I can't contain the laughter in remembering meme's, even the worst ones.

For example, its like you constantly have a little brother with you shouting "HAHA BLACKED BITCH!" everytime they see an interracial couple

Femboy here, no fear

ive done this since i was 8, bad neighbourhood that actually consists of all types of people makes you redpilled from birth

pol has only made me more sceptic about (((media)))

I was walking in my kitchen and stubbed my toe on bar stool near the island and yelled “fucking kikes!” in front of my wife and our young daughter

I mocked my mother and called her a coalburner because she dated two niggers 12-15 years ago.

>visits the only free speech hub in the world

>gets ruined

Kys faggit

i called a bunch of sudanese the other day sub human mutts.

i've also called numerous women coalburners.

about a month ago this hot blonde chick called this other woman a coalburner. its was hilarious.

0/10 bait

We understand women don't have loyalties. As long as you haven't had any soyboy sons yet you can come to the light.

Which one is your father, user?

no fuck you stop, please

I now feel that anyone that supports Trump or the current Republican party is some autistic moron that thinks pizza gate is real and Russia > USA.

Neither, it was post divorce.

I knew my father thankfully.

I put the fem in flamboyant nigger

>Aussie and his American wife/kid visit my shop today
>have strong urge to say "g'day cunt" out loud whenever he talks

fucking Sup Forums...

English pls

Stop browsing Sup Forums for a few months.

Remember, many of us are not what you’d think after reading the shit that’s posted here. Only a few of the deluded are actually posting unironically. The rest are here for the LARPs, the lels, and the memes. Most are not regular posters.

The Stormfront Jr. vibe is generated by xenoestrogen-induced low-T numales cowering in mommy’s basement playing video games while swaddled in diapers coated with advanced polymers that minimize taint chafing.

Most of the rest of us are geriatric Chuck Norris wannabes with male pattern baldness, wrinkly scrotes, and a profound sense of boredom.

And the there’s the boomers, for whom words fail me.

no it hasnt for me, but then again i wasnt a kike puppet before i came to pol

Is that the interpretation of the world you have forced yourself to accept so your inferior brain does not collapse

Better brush up on the Torah fellow Jew.
|>
|
|x
|
|
$

interpretation? wut? You're the autist I'm talking about, wtf would care about US president?

Yes, I’m now shunning my Hispanic liberal gf in hopes of finding and marrying a white women.

My gf has been very loyal to me but I can’t handle her politics or that I feel she would be okay if the white race were to die out

She has such nice tits and ass too. It is a shame

Recovering Sup Forumstard here, it's pretty much the same for me. Always simply wanted the best for everyone, but then fell for a bunch of propaganda, first on r/TD, then on Sup Forums - first convincing me of the irrationality of "sjws", then leading me to believe there was no hope, that different people would never be able to peacefully exist alongside eachother.

In the back of my mind, I knew it was wrong. I didn't want being "redpilled" to influence me too deeply, because I still thought of the people that Sup Forums called "niggers"/"kikes"/whatever as fellow human beings - I just clung to alt-right beliefs because I still thought of these "redpills" like they're the truth.

Then I walked out. I realized just how deep in I was. How I had too easily accepted a bunch of dumb cherrypicked samples combined with sweeping generalizations and attached narratives. How absolutely fucking embarrassing my views were. Was like OP for a while, then I managed to unlearn that too.

It's like poison that will change you the more you consume it, that has unfortunately spread all over the internet. I have little doubt that back when I still believed all that repugnant nonsense, it was like I had been a part of something truly vile.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4sk98hmXok

Retarded if true.

>And the there’s the boomers, for whom words fail me.
Like confirmed lurkers William Shatner and Alex Jones?

How does it feel to be an insignificant waste of space - if you died tonight no one would notice for 3 weeks. How does that make you feel user ?

>If you call that garbage that you're posting "bantz," you're the sorriest, most pathetic motherfucker on the entire internet.

It is only imageboard, why you have to be mad? Get a hobby little man.

if you were a real man she would obey but you probably waifu'd a slut tbqh, a white woman isnt going to change your lack of chin

Nonono....
You haveit wrong regardless of the stats what DRIVES this website are the guys who are being unironic. If they all disappeared this place would be reddit. You are what we call an NPC. You have just picked up some Sup Forums programming. But when SHTF and we all have to live in a hole for a year, while we try to rebuild while taking our mistakes into account, you will be the faggot to try to undermine it and bring all the degeneracy back with open arms. You arent welcome.

Peep was legitimately cool in my book... even if some of his tattoos scream "faggot".

RIP my sad white nigger

One day I fear I am going to get a call from my dying sister after her mulatto boyfriend stabs her repeatedly and the only response I will be able to muster is "burn the coal, pay the toll." Then the phone recording will be played at the murder hearing in front of my remaining family.

It is very childish to paint everyone who disagrees with your political views as autistic. But again, you need a certain interpretation of the world to appear as correct or else you will cease to function as a human being.

>confirmed teenage faggot

>President of the United States
>small battle