Is this the most relatable manga ever?

Is this the most relatable manga ever?

yeah if you have a mental illness like the mangaka

>not like I didn't want to admit I was human

>belonging to a gender

smells like some tumblr shit to me

Who the fuck considers their gender first before their 'me'? Is this a woman thing?
Sounds like it's a problem of theirs that needs sorting out.

>everyone posting on Sup Forums as an adult
>not having mentally illness

Is that a manga about "I'm terrified of people having expectations about me"?

it's a manga about a lesbian who wants to fuck her own mother

This mangaka has some serious problems

Looks like someone with serious traumas.

Sounds like they're having quite the identity crisis. Have they considered counselling?

can I get the source for some context here?

What the fuck is this. Are we condoning sjw shit when it comes out of a Nip's mouth?

It's about the MC's first experience with sex, also she's got all kinds of problems and it's sorta based on her real life and is full of random thoughs on why she is the way she is ecc. just bery sad stuff

Yeah, especially the part about your mom turning you on.

Also it's "The Private Report on My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness"

>eeesssseeejeeeeeedoubleuuuuuuuuuuu
>>Sup Forums
>>Sup Forums

I thought she hated guys.

Posting superior page

Typical reddit response.

It's a Japanese woman thing. The expectations of women are more limiting and onerous compared to the west.

I dont think anyone here is mentally sane but surely not tumblr retarded levels.

Oh so it seems this shit isn't just in the west, huh?

I cannot relate to someone so weak. I do not think that anyone sane can either.

This didn't really need to be a manga.
Also, I really hate the fact that now that is posted on Sup Forums regularly it's gonna bring over a lot of cross boarders.

brutal

I dont get it.

Ahahah what the fuck is this? An idiot's journey in convenient modern society?

>This didn't really need to be a manga.
I don't know. The cute drawings make all the horrible shit easier to read.

At least most people here accept we are fucked up and don't sugar coat it or blame society for it

I stopped reading as soon as she mentioned the self harm shit. People who cut themselves are the worse.

Anxious people are scared of nothing. Imagine having the mind of a 3 year old child who is afraid of the monsters under her bed. They are spineless and cannot survive without their families coddling them.

>pivix
>manga

It's a physically released manga.

I found it highly relatable despite not being a lesbian, not having a mommy kink, and having no interest in prostitutes.

Why isn't it fully translated?

Who the hell wastes time angsting about "gender expectations"? If you don't like some stereotypical shit, then don't do it. Problem solved.

But then how else are you going to play the victim card?

The only "gender expectations" you can have of someone is being able or unable to bear children. Anything else are delusions and imagined problems. These people are merely weak minded.

I don't think you get how anxiety works.

Women are retarded.
Fags and trannies are retarded too because they are mentally close to women.

The end.

Dunno , if you are a man you are expected to have a gf or has to suffer with your aunts asking if you've got a girlfriend yet

There's some other things that you can relate to in this manga

Don't think I have ever had that problem, nor any of my acquaintances (male). Seems more like your family being worried about you being a shut in and dying miserably and alone. Also, actively fucking someone improves your overall mood.

This should get animated, maybe as a short movie. That would be nice.

Nobody ever expected me to get married, so I'm good.

At least we don't shove it into everyone's face. Hurr durr look at me I'm a super special snowflake.

> I want to be treated as a man and seen as great and independent
> I want to be treated as a woman and get supported by everyone ever.
No wonder people who decide to have multiple genders are usually immature.

Maybe in your situation, but expectations from your family members are different for every person. Eventually you have to decide if you want to make them happy or if you want to make yourself happy or compromise between the two. That's something that everyone faces in life.

/thread

N-NANI?!

this

Straight men are the most retarded of all, objectively speaking.

Yes, loving women tends to do that to you.

I like how there's a completely different response to this manga depending on the time of day you post it.

It's not totally relatable, but I can see traces of me in the protagonist. It was too depressing, I couldn't bring myself to go on.

In the end all those problems are pitifully trivial as well. It's not like hundreds of years ago where you pretty much had to be married with children at some point or be shunned by society for not propagating the species in an age of constant warring and dying from every little illness that wandered in your direction. Nowadays if you're single and fine with it none of the flak you catch is worth turning into a mopey depressed faggot about, that's exactly the problem with the "tumblr generation" as it's come to be known, trying to authenticate every single little problem you have by having an unnecessarily anguished attitude about it, as though it's something you couldn't just get over yourself just by having a little perspective. Mountains out of anthills and all that shit.

Yes, it is.
Too bad you carefully selected the page most likely to attract shitposters.

I think it has to do with the page he posted, also. It baits the worst kind of people.

Correct.

I think only tumblrinas could relate to that.

So whats the name so I can read it

I'm so autistic that even my conservative Russian extended family has long realized that I'm never going to spawn any kids. Now they just pretend I don't exist, which suits me just fine.

I hate that I can relate with that shit...

Read the fucking thread.

I feel like this is an important point. Most of those "special snowflakes" who want to make-up their own gender seem to want to pick and choose benefits from each gender and minimize the cons. It's essentially like min-maxing IRL.

>The expectations of women are more limiting and onerous compared to the west.

That doesn't say much.

In the west, *nothing* is expected of women.

>every thread about this will always turn to shitposting about that one page
Can't you even let us be sad in peace

I don't even know what's the context of this page

this is not a hugbox

probably masturbation
if you are so fucked up you can't even masturbate then you need professional help more than anything

she's having sex with a prostitute

Disgusting

Am I supposed to pity this person? Hiring a whore and expecting a good experience is retarded. A prostitute should be your last option.

Being sad != asking hus.

>A prostitute should be your last option.
Well yes.

That's the point.

Why the hell is this thread allowed?

>[a/ - Anime and Manga

>Is it anime & Manga?
>Yes?
>It belongs on Sup Forums.

Your feefees don't dictate what is appropriate user. Get help.

It's manga (that is very relatable to typical Sup Forums audiences).

This is Sup Forums. That's a manga.

...maybe it's too hard for you, I'm sorry.

>triggered

Looks like Sup Forumstards are the ones who needed safe spaces after all.

if you don't like it fucking hide the damn thread or fuck off to whatever safe space you came from

She can't feel any pleasure from the sex that she is having, because of her anxiety from people. She was expecting be like the doujinshis that she read it, and be horny as well, but in reallity she can't feel nothing because she can't open her heart to the person, she is affraid.

That fox can very much reach those grapes

Maybe she shouldn't have gone for a prostitute then, but built a relationship with someone she trusts and feels comfortable with.

Nice try, apple.

>lmao just b urself

That actually works if you're a girl.

So what you're trying to say is healthy relationships are bad. Boy, you sure made him look stupid.

Maybe, but she have problems to make friends user and get that kind of person..., she was kind of desperate.

Again, that's the point. She has social anxiety and no friends. There is none that she trusts and feels comfortable with,

She should just do like the average Sup Forumsnon and give up on 3D for the superior 2D.

When I read this chapter for the 1st time I almost cried, dammit. It still gets me.

The entire manga is about a person looking back on their mental illness and how they're broken as a person.

he isn't saying any of this
why the fuck are you trying to stir up shit?

We all inside wants someone for caring and loving us user, don't lie to yourself like that.
The 2D can't give us that, unfortunately.

It's literally what he's saying.
>Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Depression Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Build Healthy Relationships Like Nigga Go Make Friends Haha