The Real Reason You All Hate Blacks

You all claim to hate black people because you find their women attractive but lack the abilities to attract one. You don't really hate black people, you adore and fear them

I think they're stupid.

I hate you because you haven't built the damn wall

But even black men don't find black women attractive. Not even memeing they complain about it constantly on their black women message boards and forums, it's like their number one bitch topic

Post moar qt negresses

>Tfw gf is black but still hate niggers

Black women will fuck anyone. Even the fattest neet. But weaves smell like literal ass

Keep being intentionally delusional, nigger.

Enjoy your literally-every-std.

You are wrong. What Sup Forums actually loves is watching white women being blacked.

>T Pinto Bean

>black people because you find their women attractive but lack the abilities to attract one

Listen up Aztec, its easy to bang a black girl. In fact as an upper class White im a walking golden ticket. The hardest girls to bang are classy white girls. Thats a fact.

Hans no. Please no Hans. That's just gross, Hans.

>white bois can't handle this

wow those gender differences
fucking gays man

I'm not attracted to black women, though I would colonize ana fox.

Before Sup Forums I always stopped fapping at ebony parts in cumpilations
After Sup Forums I skipped them

They're ugly and fucking disgusting. And on the contrary, you're projecting hard. That's the reason you hate whites. We're on top and our women are the most attractive.
Kys

No. Just no.
PS- project much motherfucker?

Why do nigger females get plastic surgery, lighten their skin, and wear wigs to look as white as possible?

god, niggers are fucking gross you disgusting spic. Fucking putrid ass mudbeast.

im not attracted to black people the closest relationship i can have with them is friendship and nothing more

Even niggers don't want to fuck nigger bitches. They will, but only as a last resort. It is why niggers like ass. They evolved fucking those things from behind so they did nit have to look it in the eye. Black "women" are the least desirable thing on the planet.

This nigger slapped my sister's ass the other day but I have no proof outside of her verbal words. I don't wanna make a thread, but since this seems to be a nigger hate thread could I get you guys to shitpost on this fucking nigger?
It's a facebook profile.
/Philshamel

blacks are great and all but twigs are better.

Clearly has strong white features. The only black women that are attractive are ones with caucasiod features. The flat nosed, big lipped, yellow eyed, greasy skinned groids are gross

I don’t find black women physically ugly, but I honestly can’t retaliate to thier mental outlook.

It seems to be SJW Hell, or just really lowbrow tackiness.

you are right for one thing
My hatred against blacks is literally nothing compared to hatred against Spics.

you beaners are cancer.

That's just a monkey in a bikini.

I dont hate them, anymore. Used to for the longest time. Now it's a more mature understanding and resignation about their cancerous presence in society (which they cannot help). They're here to stay, and we will keep having to pick up the pieces.

swing and a miss

Mexicans are retarded
>country is horrible and currupt, need a better life
>go to America ,risking all to get there
>when arrive demand that it is given back and made more like country they just ran away from that was so horrible

Even niggers are not as retarded as mixicunts

I have a half black girlfriend. I still hate niggers.

>Their women
>Attractive

Nice bait. Black Women are the least desirable of all races, and honestly with how bossy and bitchy they are often described, especially by black men, can you really be surprised?

Wouldn't surprise me if they have the most overweight people as well.

>because you find their women attractive

i hate blacks because everywhere they are in the end they act the same.

same decay, same violence, same disorder, same disgusting habits, same cockroach like behaviour.

they smell, they are ugly, they are not like us.

a baboon and a chimpanzee are more closely related to each other than europeans are to africans.

>but lack the abilities to attract one
You mean twenty dollars?

>You all claim to hate black people because you find their women attractive

Lol no. Not saying there can't be attractive black women. Most are ugly as fuck but there's always the rare exception.

time to leave her, move out of london and find a english rose

She's Nigerian, no white in her whatsoever.

we should have exterminated your subhuman population...

This is the only black woman I'd smash, and she's 7/8ths white.

SAGE