The hubris of Israel

Do these kikes seriously think they can force a regime change in Iran in this climate? Are these people fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronfman_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella
biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/18.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the world's eyes are on the middle east and Israel thinks trying to force a color revolution is gonna work? Who the fuck do these people think they are?

You guys seriously think you can shill support for the overthrow of Iran? Are you people really that fucking stupid?

Are you JIDF?

No.

this isnt reddit, your kike tricks wont work here

the LARPing leaf, right on cue.

Reveal your flag, mutt.

>Larping leaf
Says the meme flag kike who offered nothing to this thread.

Right when ISIS collapses and refugees start going home. What a coincidence.

I hate them so much.

Normies don't care, user.
>It's the middle east, it's normal, right?
Yeah, cause Lybia, Syria and Iran were so much better off after their governments were toppled.

The regime supports are a butch of filthy arabs and down right retarded iranians logic and reason doesn't cut it with them remeber they support the ISLAMIC republic of course they have no brain

Dude fuck you kike. You guys never fucking quit. It will be your demise and you don't even have the foresight to see it.

Don't conflate rats with Jews. Rats make great pets.

*Iraq

>in this climate
You mean the climate in which the POTUS of their biggest dog seems to only get things done for Israel?

Kek

ENOUGH KIKE SHILL TALKING POINTS. TRUMP IS SO OBVIOUSLY NOT A KIKE PUPPET ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

People talking about Trump being pro-israel in the zionist sense have no idea what they're talking about. Ryan Dawson, THE anti-neocon warrior-king himself, has already said as much, but since listening to experts is not something people are generally interested in doing, I will explain it in detail myself.

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission. Without it their efforts will be hampered and they will be unable to extend their reach to Iran

"if you're against radical islam you must be a jewish shill"

Now let us look at this from the Israeli side. The UN has turned against them. They were expecting a bought-and-paid-for stooge like Hillary to back their interests by destroying Syria and giving them a route to seize the South and to infiltrate Iran.

Instead they get Trump, who is nominally on their side but who in reality has already ruined their last-ditch effort to bring down Assad. This is the problem: They cannot chastize Trump for anything he does because he is the only one who is even NOMINALLY on his side. They have to take whatever table scraps he throws them and smile, or else he might turn on them. The problem here is that there's nothing he will do for them that will solve their problems.

Here is the key: Israel is living on borrowed time. Every minute that we are not actively hacking away at Iran's buffer of stable states is a minute that the Iranians get to work on their nuclear program while pretending to be building reactors or whatever. Trump will "renegotiate" the deal with them but he'll focus on the money we gave them, rather than taking actual steps to fuck with their programs, because Trump has prioritized positive relations with Putin over positive relations with Israel.

Putin's geopolitical interests do not align perfectly with ours in most regards, but in THIS regard they do, and Israel is the eternal fucking albatross around our neck that needs to be thrown into the sea. If Trump steers the course he will be a disaster for Israel and our problems in the Middle East will reach a timely, pleasant conclusion.

The short version: Trump is a poison pill for the ZOG machine. They needed a Hillary or a Romney or a Bush but they got Trump, and it's going to destroy them.

>Radical Islam
Radical islam is a fucking jewish psy op.

Israel did 9/11
Israel is reponsible for (((ISIS)))
Israel is the #1 terrorist nation.

browsing Sup Forums and reddit doesn't make you a foreign policy analyst.

Your flag tells me you're a jewish shill. It's okay Chaim. Just watch Israel fall. It's gonna be great.

so do jews

>Trump has already
>vetoing any war against Iran and Syria
???

And it had the potential to be such a good post too. Pity!

Bitch I can read your Hebrew grammar in between the lines.

> when israel falls

like the mudslimes have been saying it will for the last 70 years?

I'm actually kind of surprised that they didn't go with the
>would you look at that
>chemical weapons
>again

schtick they used the last few times to instigate America to fight a war for them because they don't have the balls to fight themselves. Oh wait, nevermind, they've been doing all kinds of crazy shit that normies don't know about and it's seriously pissing off some people that do know about it.

I'm furious and I'm sure a ton of other people are too. They seriously don't know when to quit.

are you the selfhating iranian?

Nothing wrong with btfoing good goys.

No I'm a phone poster who needs to learn that he should read his posts before posting them

Radical Islamists don't hate your freedoms, the child groomers perhaps, but not the jihadis. They believe they are at war. Their justification is that the kikes with the support of the west have killed millions of their people, interfered in their politics, stole their natural resources, inserted governments, stole their best lands, and occupied their third most holy site.

would you like a glass of water? you must be parched after all those mental gymnastics.

You're wrong. Clerical Islam allows the Persians to control the country and keep the Arabs/Azer/Baluch rape hordes under control.

The shah managed just fine without a fucking turban so burn in hell

Read any justification of any jihadi attack. It's always muh Palestine, muh Iraq, muh Afghanistan, muh dronings.

Part of me respects them for being forthright about it all. On the other hand their kike desert brothers have been waging an undeclared war on us for thousands of years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

Did he though?

yes, when the taliban blow up a shia mosque in pakistan clearly its revenge for US airstrikes.

Persians are the good guys. Who else do you want in control? Kikes? Arabs? Turks? No. Persians are the civilized folks. They are aryan. They are the good guys.

Palestinians need sovereignty.

I don't have a problem with Persians. I know a few of them. They're the most successful group in Canada tied with South Koreans and their influence on the whole is positive. The Persians at my work convinced me 100% that we face a racial problem not a religious problem like Shapiro types would have us believe.

and the truth comes out. you can turn your proxy off, mohammed, really. you're not fooling anyone.

So who does Sup Forums support, the """protestors""" backed by god-emperor Trump or the the Iranian Islamic government that backs Assad and takes no shit from Israel or Saudi Arabia?

No arguments, only ahmeds. I know what i'd do if a bunch of kikes started colonizing my land.

I love my people and I'm a proud Iranian I don't ever hesitate to say I am diaspora I live and work in Britian and travel to Iran as often as I can. I was born in Iran I have family there and it kills me to be away from them but I do this for them

Gas yourself shlomo.

t.Shlomo shekelstein

>autist kike shitposter cant last 5 post without going full kike propaganda
kek

>fire on peaceful protestors

You can't fucking count how many god damn times this has happened in countries experiencing Kike American backed """""""revolutions"""""""

You disgust me for using the K word.

Jews have contributed a ton to the well-being of humanity. Look at all the lives they have saved, and then tell me they're a bad people. Pathetic stormfaggot, i'm glad nobody important takes your views seriously. Hitler lost in ww2, good, and get over it.

[3] Karl Landsteiner, Blood Transfusions (identification of blood groups): (1/2) x 1.16 Billion = 580 Million Lives Saved

• [4] Richard Lewisohn, Blood Transfusions (sodium citrate blood preservation method): (1/2) x 1.16 Billion = 580 Million Lives Saved

• [8] Abel Wolman, Chlorination of Drinking Water: (1/2) x 182 Million = 91 Million Lives Saved

• [11] Benjamin Rubin, Smallpox Eradication (bifurcated inoculation needle): (1/4) x 142 Million = 35.5 Million Lives Saved

• [12] Aaron Ismach, Smallpox Eradication (jet injector gun): (1/4) x 142 Million = 35.5 Million Lives Saved

• [16] Samuel Katz, Measles Vaccine: (1/8) x 124 Million = 15.5 Million Lives Saved

• [22] Sir Ernst Chain, Penicillin: (1/4) x 86 Million = 21.5 Million Lives Saved

• [26] David Nalin, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [28] Norbert Hirschhorn, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [30] David Sachar, Oral Rehydration Therapy for Cholera: (1/5) x 59 Million = 11.8 Million Lives Saved

• [32] Paul Ehrlich, Diphtheria and Tetanus Antitoxin: (1/3) x 42 Million = 14 Million Lives Saved

• [47] Alfred Sommer, Vitamin A Therapy: 8.5 Million Lives Saved

• [48] Baruch Blumberg, Hepatitis B Vaccine: (1/3) x 6.7 Million = 2.2 Million Lives Saved

They also led a communist revolution in Germany. It's neither here no there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Liebknecht (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Eisner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Levi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Mehring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Jogiches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Pieck (goy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Toller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Mühsam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Barth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Landauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Leviné
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Radek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Eichhorn (goy)

Jews own this country. It is disgusting.

Ali Reza when will you learn

Daniel and John the Revelator tell us in scripture that modern Israel goes into captivity and their children sold off as slaves. The desolation of Jerusalem happens somewhere in the middle of the tribulation.

What don't you ever talk about the kikes in Canada and always the team leads of massive government projects? Here's a few that come to mind.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgentaler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Rose_(politician)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronfman_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Abella

Fuck your bible.

isræl is a good boy
dindu nuffin

Kill yourself

Alexander Flemming discovered Penicillin. Karl Landsteiner did the first blood transfusions in WWI. 1894 German cities were chlorinating their water according to wikipedia. Donald Henderson headed the effort to eradicate smallpox. Rubin figured out a way to reduce the cost by 75%.

You're literally claiming what we built. You filthy rat. I didn't know better and had to look it up myself.

hang em all

The whole world outside the US hates jews and israel and they are less and less popular in the US by the day, even amongst christians. They might be getting desperate. The jews and our ZOG are making a show of themselves.

Jaume Ferran i Clua discovered the first Cholera vaccine.

John Franklin Enders and Thomas C. Peebles discovered the Measles vaccine. Did you write anything truthful in here you little lying rat?

They are fucking Jews, read Mein Kampf.

The only way to deal with them is forced labor camp.

>Fuck your bible.
If that makes you mad, neocon boomer shill, Revelation 18, and Jerimiah 50 & 51 talks about the 10 kings of the east nuking America to an eternally uninhabited cinder.
biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/18.htm
How does this make you feel?

It's going to work.
The kikes do battle with the saints (Christians) and win.

Edwin Klebs discovered the Diphtheria bacterium and Emil von Behring discovered the first antitoxin.

Wrong. And this is hate speech btw. Good job refuting one line, i should've checked the source a little better, but my point still stands. Billions of lives have been saved due to fantastic Jewish scientific discoveries.

You little sneaky rats infest a civilization and then claim what you didn't build.

>except for an awesome gif

Yeah but I already had it. He probably stole it from me.

Checked.

Maurice Hilleman made the Hep B vaccine viable but since Blumberg did most of the leg work i'll give you a check. That makes you 3 for 15 on that list. What a joke.

Jewish influence is overwhelmingly negative.

You guys are racist jerks, fuck all of you. Jews have been persecuted since the beginning of time.

6 lines to 6 points making 6 triangles...hmmm that number seems familiar doesn't it anons?
Oh that's right REV 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Fuck you America you cunt

wtf is this jew shit

White pussy is made for colored cock, tiny white baby dicks belong in chinks only

Fuck trump, he's a clown motherfucker and a piece of human garbage I hope he slips on a banana peel and falls on his nuts.

>get out syria gib me dat
sound like refugees

>persecuted
prosecuted. 359 times.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
your racial pride led you to Satan, I won't let you lead others

i think it's time you get into the oven

Only black lives and Jew lives matter, fuck wh*te "people"

>peaceful protestors
Ah yes, just like the peaceful refugees, or Antifa, who seeks peace through violence.

blah blah blah idc fag

Hitler knew how to deal with antifa. He shot their Jewish leaders for communist treason/terrorism and tossed the rest of the useful idiots in camps.

>Autistic Kvetching intensifies.

There is no evidence to suggest that refugees are the ones causing the violence, there would be no motive for them to do so.

Leave this thread Rabbi.