Why is Sup Forums so unsuccessful IRL?

Why is Sup Forums so unsuccessful IRL?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103281782/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why is Sup Forums so unsuccessful IRL?

Anybody who takes to heart what Sup Forums actually represents doesn't wear it on their sleeve like that.

>so many words
>low resolution
>no colour
>its designed only so that someone already indoctrinated might read it to have their beliefs confirmed.

Someone needs to do a class in design. Even a brief one.

exactly, this place encourages self-introspection and self-improvement

>so many words
Written text is how humans exchange ideas, potato. But I wouldn't expect a subhuman like you to understand that.

American Sup Forums is mystery meat so they range from working class to middle class.
European Sup Forums is white and probably the same.
This is pretty successful when compared to the global average. A lot of these people will become 1%ers. You only need to earn $40,000 to be in the 1%. I happen to be in the 0.5%.

To really break away from the pack in The West you need to either have it handed to you on a platter or play the game. Playing the game means hating everyone and undermining everyone else and grabbing everything you can. These people have no ideology whatever they may claim. Its just me me me.

no one is going to squint and strain to read what is most likely total nonsense. If you care about your ideas learn how to make them appealing. Step up senpai. I am better than you.

All those people would be on their phones irl

What, now?

>tfw two houses two cars a great job as a developer but no wife

I hate pol cuz or racism and I'm a liberal, but I stay cuz you're my only friends

Do i just end it all no?

What do you think is holding you back on the wife front?

I dunno dude I've put on a lot of weight since my fiance left me 3 years ago and then I wound up here. She left me cuz I was a janitor and had no direction. Now I'm fat 240 pounds at 6 foot.

Basically a combination of high intelligence and mental illness. There was a thread on this a while ago.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103281782/

Far-right memes and talking points aren't meant to be used in person on any acquaintance or casual friend.

pic related, however, was a successful campaign IMO.

Developmental disorders like autism or executive dysfunction and mental illness.

how many Vietcong does it take to kill an amerimutt?

Pol doesn’t have to do anything SJWs and other faggot liberals have destroyed themselves. The alt right isn’t even real it’s just something the media and feminists invented to group anyone against them together from gamergaters, anti feminists, white supremacists and anyone in between.

None. The amerimutt kills itself with a fatty diet and painkillers.

kek

2x kek

How many Viet Cong can you kill with 1 napalm?

I am measurably the most successful person in the world. Your metric is wrong- and I'm being humble.

T...trump?

Go over to Sup Forums, then Sup Forums won't seem degenerate then.

Kys libascum

Trump has great material wealth; I am poor.