Why the hate for Indians in America?

We're relatively timid and are very productive members of society. Do Nazis really need to antagonize every other race to feel superior? Also, what's with ethnic pride anyway? You guys are proud of something you didn't work for.

I don't hate you, I just want you to go back to your own country.

Well I was born here so...

And why would you want immigrants to go back if they add economic value to the country?

I don't mind Indians. I fuck with y'all for reason of banter, but overall I think Poos are decent people who work hard and care about their families. Plus Daler Mehndi is Indian so I can't hate too much.

>hehe bro we couldn't build our own society just divide yours to let in an alien people practicing an alien religion

Show me an Indian student that hasn't cheated their way through university and I'll show you a liar.

>Well I was born here so...

Doesn't matter.

>And why would you want immigrants to go back if they add economic value to the country?

Because I don't live in a shopping mall, I live in a nation. I'd rather live in poverty among friends and compatriots than in prosperity among strangers who don't share my values and have no common interest in the viability of my people.

i really like indians in america. they're productive an unobtrusive members of society.

it's fun to make fun of parts of indian culture (racism is just fucking funny, sorry) but i do harbor a genuine fondess for my hindu bois

poos aren't subversive like jews, so as a minority they're okay-ish in my book, still not ideal but definitely a step up from the kikes. they express similar success-level as well, but no one hates them compared to jews, so it basically demonstrates that the concept of "anti-semitism" is entirely fraudulent and merely a natural human reaction to kike behaviour.

This country is not for people whose ancestors came from India to inherit. Just like India is not mine to inherit. The country was built by our European forefathers explicitly for people of European descent. I could have been born in India and I would still not ever be Indian because I am not part of that nation.

>religion

Is that really a problem there? I notice for everything else poos here don’t seem to care much about religion.

>but i do harbor a genuine fondess for my hindu bois
cringe.

Indians are fine when they assimilate, assimilated "aussie" indians and asians are better then most white australians

If I go to Japan and contribute to their economy, I still cannot become a Japanese citizen. I do not hold Jewish economic values that view European nations and America as soon cosmopolitan shit hole that all people's are welcome to.

you niggers are fucking ugly and smell like shit
takes one to know

*some
Can't fucking spell

I don't hate Indians. As for pride, I don't think you really understand, as I'll be proud of the Chinese if they beat us to Mars, despite being neither Chinese nor going to Mars myself. This is a perfectly valid sense of the word in English. More specifically, about "our pride," it's rather like Lord Macaulay said, isn't it? Are you not proud of the various high points of Indian culture or cultures?

Indians are worse than Jews when it comes to money, and they will try to screw you out of any deal or transaction. They don't understand basic American manners, hygeine, or traffic laws.
t. my town is a mecca for gujarati Indians, I deal with them daily and can't fucking stand them

>And why would you want immigrants to go back if they add economic value to the country?

Are you a fucking Jew? Money isn't paramount, we're plenty rich as we are.

What we want is homeland. If Americans become a minority in their own country, where can we turn?

There's no problem with working in another country, but it needs to retain its culture.

This. /thread

Not indian but most whites arent like that. Most of Sup Forums failed at life so they hate seeing people that historically have been socially inferior to white europeans reach greater hight then themselves, which is y they insult them like insecure manbabies.

I don't hate Indians, they are probably the chillest immigrants, sikhs in particular.

Plus they possess no danger to white culture and or genes cuz white women find Indian guys the least attractive and they usually just marry/reproduce with their own kind so they are bro tier in my books

This
Except for Hinduism and the caste system, they can go to hell

Pretty much this, I figured this out somewhere myself. But still Indians belong to India.

My two biggest beefs with Indians is that they are heavily classist. They don't really understand the principle that people aren't judged by their wealth or social class. Second, they game our immigration system with H1B jobs that should go to Americans.

Fuck off you delusional cuck. Ever lived in poverty?
As someone who was born in eastern europe I can tell you there's no "friends" and "compatriots" when you are poor. Everyone is ready to stab you in the back. It's a dog eat dog world.
Privileged fuck boys like you and most of wanna be tough faggots on this board will be chewed and spit out within days on the streets

You’re a smelly people.

older Indian immigrants are based, unfortunately they're shit parents so the younger generation of Indians is filled with bitchy neolibs with terrible hair who are constantly shitting all over their own culture and "racist" Western culture.

>except the caste system
>except
>the only good thing from there that’s literally in place to prevent mixing (and by extension miscegenation)

>chillest immigrants
They are high strung, ill tempered, scheming, dishonest, wannabe macho animals
>no danger to white culture
They completely refuse to assimilate to American culture. Even second and third generation Indians are completely obvlivious to American ethics, manners, and cultural norms.
You've clearly never interacted with Indians enough to have an informed opinion.

>eastern europe

This

Fpbp

No you dumb fucking leaf, we want to see people higher themselves in their own country. I want my country to retain values, safety and prosperity that is unique to European countries.

Nearly half my coworkers are Indians. Most of them are down to earth, humble, respectful, hard working guys.

Everything you said applies to Asians (chinese in particular) at my work, not Indians. The only thing I have against Indians is they show off too much

The wealthy poos look down on everyone. The poor ones group together and take over small cities both are highly offensive

Why the hell do Indians only do well around white people and Japanese? Why the fuck the complete breakdown when around just Indians i.e. fucking India ?

Indians are smart but can also bring the bantz I like them

You are the Jews of niggers.

Indians have strange hands and mannerisms that creep me out.

They are untrustworthy and you could never do business with one without assuming they are attempting to cheat you. They will also act surprised you are making sure they don't cheat, and will do a terrible job of hiding it.

You are like giant evil children.

Friendly reminder that this is literally just how Canadians are and it isn't even shitposting

Apart from you being indians you mean?
Well they probably don't like you.
Every time they tread in dogshit they'll be wondering ...

OK memeflag

Goodnight pol it's 4 am and that's your fault
Feel bad. Now. Do it.

This. We are plenty rich.

What we need now is community and national pride, not even more money to buy shit we dont need with.

Of course, the idea that indians, or anyone really, are making our country richer is fucking laughable. The US came into dominance with a European population, and would continue to do so without hordes of immigrants from noneuro nations.

We don't want you in canada either. Plz go away

For 9900 years we wiped our shitters on leafs
Is it any wonder it's the flag that represents you?

It doesn't help that when they come to countries like america or canada they rocket to success because they have 0 ethics when it comes to money. They'd put their own children up for sale with wiggle room for haggling down to probably $100.

Also I don't have numbers, but i'd bet that 60% of small business insurance claims on building fires are from indians

No, you guys are annoying as shit.

Argue about anything. Never say no. Never tell the truth. Write terrible code. Can't ever say what the fuck you mean. Don't understand that you can just send me a message instead of interrupting me. Fuck off!

A lot of us get frustrated with you all because so many entry and mid level jobs are taken up by H1B Indians. We should really be sharpening our knives for the jews who bring them over here cos the H1Bs i’ve talked to get fucked over by the jews who pay them half an american’s salary and threaten to send them back if they don’t put up with abuse.

Also, the cringelord shit needs to stop. Yall are even cringier than ahmeds.

Smelly, racist, arrogant, nepotistic(but still hate each other), judgemental and narrow minded people

Any economical benefit gained is negated by importing their shitty culture

>Well I was born here so...

henrythemousewasborninastable.jpg

No wonder Australia is getting Chink'd.
Virtue Signalling faggot. They have no loyalty to you or your culture.

t. never met anybody non-white

jfc

>doesn’t matter

Anti constitution faggot. I bet you watch anime.

Why the fuck are you looking for vindication on a Mexican anime board? Go bleach your skin if you are gonna be such a cry baby.

>Why the hell do Indians only do well around white people and Japanese? Why the fuck the complete breakdown when around just Indians i.e. fucking India ?

The Indians who come to the West are the cream of their society. Doctors, engineers, etc. Do you have any idea what odds they had to beat to get a degree from one of the IIT's and then get an American medical residency or PhD? The intelligence of the average Indian immigrant is at least two standard deviations above the average white American, and this explains why they make twice as much money. All the stupid and lazy Indians, even the average to moderately bright Indians, are left behind in India.

I dont hate Indians per say, one of my best friends is Indian.

I hate your belief system though and it has no place in America. A lot of the problem is they believe in a "barter system". They try their hardest to get the best prices and to fuck over the other person. Its like a game to them. Sure, cheap prices are great, but when you know full well things won't change why even fucking try and change them?

Indians dont tip, they are always trying to get shit for free, they run the most rundown and shitty stores anywhere you go. They always do bottom of the barrel stuff. They are literally niggers without the violence and aids.

When I worked retail, I always, ALWAYS hated dealing with Indians. They will try and argue with you over any slight issue even if it doesn't exsist. The amount of times they would say "Oh, this is supposed to be on sale, why isnt it?" Even though the sale was obviously 2 weeks old is way too damn high. Then they would try and get it for free. When you didn't give it to them, they would say they are never coming back then email corporate making up some bullshit lie to try and fire you.

Some of us (particularly in the tech sector or used to be in there anyway) when we see people of India origin we get visions of layoffs. It's not your guys fault that modern corporations are so fucking greedy but, I do wish you all would demand for & refuse anything less than what pay a white man working in the same sector would want.

I feel the same way about illegal immigrants and their work and pay too. I'm pro equal pay not for sjw type reasons but, because equal pay means these corporate weasels would have to think twice about laying off people of my kind, it means a financially poor white man has a better chance of getting some work picking oranges in a grove because he doesn't have to compete with a Mexican who would take way less, etc.

>implying
got you good didnt I

fuck indians. they suck at everything they do and undermine americans every chance they get

because they dont

>Barter system
Deal with baniyas and you will know why we love to barter.

All the Indians I have met have been intelligent and very nice people

What do you mean it doesn't matter? It's literally in our constitution.

Day of the Rake soon leaf

The swastika came from India

fuk u and send bobs and vegene u stupid basterd bitc

Why do y'all smell so fucking terrible all the time

What a fucking faggot.

I'm an older Indian guy and I have to tell you that you have to stop worrying about what white people think of you.

India has nuclear weapons and the ability to deliver them onto about 700 million white people at any time.

Fuck the haters, keep studying, keep making US dollars, get a gf or arranged wife and be happy.

Indians are pretty based. Hard working, educated. Don't complain about whites. Don't blame others. Even Indians that immigrate assimilate quickly.

I love my Indian brothers and sisters! They come here and work hard. They take advantage of their opportunities. More so than a lot of Americans.

>People are what they seem

>I'm an older Indian guy and I have to tell you that you have to stop worrying about what white people think of you.
>India has nuclear weapons and the ability to deliver them onto about 700 million white people at any time.
>Fuck the haters, keep studying, keep making US dollars, get a gf or arranged wife and be happy.

This seems like sound advice. Really, there is not much hate for Indian people here. Several Indians are partners in my dad's medical practice and one of them was just elected chief of staff at the hospital in our lily white suburb. It may chafe a bit to be considered a "model minority", but it sure as hell beats the alternative.

Sikhs get some stick for the turban from stupid white people who mistake them for Muslims, but I think even that sort of ignorance is subsiding. Most white folks are quite all right with Indian bros, and those who aren't are usually the losers at the bottom of the barrel.

well said user. im going to use this at some point.

Or you’re just a pessimist.