Nanatsu no Taizai

Pinocchio side story edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWEEaH3QZoI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SO DOES HE HAVE A DICK OR NOT

Original Gowther had to feel dicking qts somehow

This, you don't make a surrogate clone to experience the world in your stead and NOT give it a dick.

Its just detachable

What happened to Gowther after the execution? Going by Bartra's age all of this happened half a century before the current story, which means the Sins didn't even exist yet. Did they just not manage to kill him and locked him up like Ban? Also, I'm guessing the heart's going to show up later as a power-up for Gowther. Or maybe keeping his heart away is the key to him being unkillable.

So what's the ban look a like from the flashback purpose supposed to be? He's working for the demon clan? Is he going to parallel future ban by falling in love with fairy Kings sister? When's dianes memories coming back? I hope the author is feeling better now, this manga is pretty comfy would hate to see it slip up.

Well it seems like he fucked the Kings sister, so yeah:
DICK CONFIRMED

He and the other human traitors that survived later created Lyoness.

This was a short AF gaiden.

Either;
>Merlin has the heart
>Zombie Nadja shows up as a villain later powered by Gowthers heart
>Heart is somewhere else

Is past ban related to future ban or are they just similar in appearance? If I'm not mistaken king mistaked him for ban when he saw him.

Zombie Nadja and Elaine sleepover when?

Some sort of cyclic reincarnation punishment shenanigans, the same thing Mel's currently suffering under.

Actually he might still have the heart after all. When he was let out of his cell after Mel killed Fraudrin he said he was both the Goat's Sin as well as a Commandment. Maybe that's because the real Gowther still lives inside the heart and is trying to control him?

I'm sad demon Gowther is dead already.

This was also very short compared to the other gaidens but I still liked it more than Diane's

We're definitely going to see more of him during the flashback, but I'm not sure at all that he's entirely gone.

Weren't the sins not a thing back then?
Makes sense, this also explains why gerheade dislikes ban.

Young Denzel kinda looks like Arden, wonder if that was intentional.

;_;

Weren't we getting another chap?Something about 40 pages.

>Weren't the sins not a thing back then?
Are you thinking about Mel destroying Danafor? I'm talking about Mel killing Fraudrin in Liones just before the flashback started.

This side story was 40 pages.

>The Doll whose entire character boils down to "What is this thing you call love?"
>Turns out he actually did know at one point
>Threw away his heart to forget the pain of losing a loved one
>Succeeded but wound up just coming back to pondering the nature of love anyway
Well, that's ironic.

>tfw you fuck your waifu so hard, that she dies of fatigue

That chapter got real dark real quick

>Diane and King finally get some attention
>actually just end up spectating some stuff in a flashback until Gowther shows up to hijack the show
Diane and King are already the most boring Sins and this isn't really helping. On the other hand, I feel like this side story helped flesh out Gowther's character a lot. In terms of story significance there was pretty much nothing but it's my favorite one so far.

Baratras was a cool kid.

So proto Ban turned Fairy forest into Liones?

Shit this chapter, why is it raining today? So what wad original Gowther's dream?

Really liked the Gowther gaiden and managed to make me misty eyed like the other ones as well.

I wonder whether Suzuki will let present time Gowther reclaim his heart, memory and feelings. Would be pretty damn sad, if he never recovered.

To be free

So why do you think gowther was asleep for 3000 years?

Why is Gowther and everything related to him top tier?

This was a great chapter, made up completely the garbage Diane Gaiden.

Nadja in this chapter got more development than Matrona.

That's probably going to be answered in the flashback. I'd say it's related to the original Gowther trying to turn him into a real boy. Maybe something went wrong with the process or maybe he just wanted to have Gowther sit out the war and all the chaos. It's also possible he didn't actually do it out of selflessness and actually hid some part of himself inside Gowther's heart to resurrect himself later.

Because he's best girl (male)-(doll)-(demon)-(sin)

Fate.

Any link to the chapter?

It's on Niggastream.

Can't wait for for Mel and Elizabeth to have sex one screen given how much of a shotafag Nakaba is

Thank you.

Where'd all that blood come from?

I feel like the author only planned out Ban's and King's Gaidens rougly before starting the series, because you can see the difference in quality between those two compared to Diane and Gowther's.

The princess. Gowther doesn't bleed. There's blood on his arms so he probably tried to put his heart inside Nadja's chest to bring her to life. If the princess was just laying there unharmed and Gowther was the one bleeding I don't think the knights would've tried him for murder. Then again they also determined that Diane killed Matrona out of jealousy even though she wasn't dead. The real question is why didn't Bartra defend Gowther in any way? He'd foreseen that his sister would die smiling peacefully so he knew Gowther didn't kill her. He's presumably the oldest prince so he should have some power over things.

I'm now wondering what might happen if Gowther reclaimed his heart, and then were to meet with the King.

The story telling in this chapter was top notch. I almost shed a tear when he tried to give her his heart. The art was fantastic too. Seems like Nakaba has finally made a full recovery.

I wish he didn't write chapters during illness. He could've made content like this for the past 30 or so chapters.

so wait

Is Gowther gotta POWER UP after getting his heart back?

he's already among the strongest sins

I'm pretty sure the implication was that Bartra saw his sister dying peacefully and Gowther being labeled a murderer. That's why when he talked to Gowther about his visions he was shaking. He knew Gowther is innocent, but didn't want to change the future he saw. Though I don't know why.

hnnng

Did we read the same chapter?

Top quality chapter
Reminds me why I actually read this shit
Gowther literally fucked someone to death

>Though I don't know why.
Probably because he knew his sister's death was an inevitability, and wanted her to pass away peaceful with the man [doll] she loved, rather than sad and alone?

Might've been nice to give Gowther a heads-up though. Save him the panic that caused him to desperately gouge out her chest.

I liked this one though.

>Bartra had a vision of his sister getting dicked
>by a trap

Didn't say it was bad, but it feels more like a chapter than the first two gaidens did. The first ones could have easily worked as good oneshot as well.

Art in this chapter was really good, it reminds me of the first hundred chapters
So I guess Nakaba is finally back now? I really liked NNT because it was classic but enjoyable shonen shit, but since the tournament it jumped the shark.

No I mean, he could have told everyone what really happened after they captured Gowther, but he decided not to.

Not really. His ability is very powerful but outside of that he has nothing. His physical strength is pretty poor and he has no direct damage magic attacks. He's fast compared to holy knights but goes down pretty easily if hit, although he doesn't seem to die from most injuries. At his current level he couldn't defeat a single commandment 1v1. He managed to trick Galan but was wrecked by Fraudrin when messing with Dreyfus so his ability may not even fully work against all enemies. And even if it did what could he do? Use his 500 strength to punch a confused commandment to death? I don't think so. He's great as support though.

Is nanatsu no taizai one of the greatest shonen mangas of it's time? What's your favorite element from it?

Suzuki is pretty damn good at portraying heartfelt romantic stuff in his fighting mango, without turning it into overblown relationshit drama. Makes me kinda angry at seeing how other authors (you know which ones) treat such a powerful source of motivation for characters and reader enjoyment as something to be sidelined and baited with, until maybe some halfassed "who ended up with whom" collage in the last chapter or some epilogue.

>This fucking page

When is this nigga making a comeback? He was chilling on top of one of the labyrinth walls during the fight festival, walls which Matrona and Diane failed to climb or destroy due to the walls attacking them and repairing themselves. He has to be really strong. According to the wikia his guitar was apparently featured on a page where Mel talked about goddesses being sealed into items so he could have partnered up with an archangel or something.

It has good art, decent designs and this chapter was pretty good. Other than that it's pretty mediocre.

The Sins feel like if the Straw Hats were fully developed characters instead of just caricatures

I love One Piece but the plot rarely focuses on THEM, just whatever messes they happen to stumble into

What are we comparing to? Because if we're talking about current shonen battle manga, Nanatsu no Taizai is by far the best. In terms of characters, story telling and everything. As a whole, the manga is a solid 8.5/10.

I would have agree with you one year ago but Nakaba ruined King and Diane forever

I fucking hate that too, in NNT there's not stupid bait and I can't thank Nakaba enough for this.

Season 2 when
inb4 never

>Diane has a bear necklace
Will we see King and Diane in a proper relationship before the end?

King and Diane are the only Sins in need of character development right now. And since the focus is (somewhat) focus on them, I can see it happening soon.

The face of being cummed inside.

Definitely my favourite Gaiden so far. The irony of all the Sin's characters is really well-crafted. Sasuga Nakaba.

The blood was because of Gowther taking Nadja's virginity

Hopefully once the flashback exposition wraps up and they return to the present for training, we'll see them get some more character focus and development.

Or maybe all the training under their predecessors will happen entirely off-panel, and we won't actually get to see the development that their new experiences cause.

It was supposed to air last year but something went wrong and we got 4 tv specials instead. Apparently the staff that was announced for the series was different than the staff that worked on the specials so maybe that team is already working on it. A-1 had 8 full series last year and 11 the year before and so far they've announced 6 for this year so we could be seeing season 2 next autumn. I hope they're just waiting for Nakaba to finish this arc so they can have a 36 episode series adapting all of it. After this flashback and Gowther's shenanigans the story could conceivably proceed to the final fight of the arc so I guess we'll see.

we can only hope

The fact that there's not a lot of good shonen manga right now, doesn't make Nanatsu no Taizai a master piece. And even then I wouldn't say it's much better than MHA for example. Moreover if we talk about shonen overall Promised Neverland looks to be, if you excuse me, much more promising in all departments bar art.

Diane's constant brainwashing "how who is this i think i'm supposed to like him" is pretty annoying though.

All Gowther needed was love.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWEEaH3QZoI

The Sins' suffering from most to least
>Ban
>immortal and possibly forever separated from dead waifu and others
>Mel
>cursed to immortality and losing waifu over and over again
>Gowther
>lost waifu and has identity issues
>Escanor
>exiled from home, waifu doesn't care about him
>King
>lost friend and dignity but got friend back later
>Diane
>lost mother figure but got her back, lost memories
I wonder how much Merlin had to suffer.

The Promised Neverland isn't even the same type of manga. It's focuses on internal battles and out thinking your opponent like Death Note. Invalid comparison.

I never said that Taizai was a masterpiece because other battle shonen are bad, it's good because it's just fucking good. The protagonist are written well (outside of Diane, but hopefully this changes soon) and Nakaba always does something to make them stay interesting.

MHA is also okay, but the obvious, repetitive formula and bland characters doesn't really do it for me. The fights are cool, I guess. The pacing is also very slow and it never takes a leap in terms of story or character development. Definitely better than Black Clover.

I miss Red Hawk

New side-story revealed that Gowther has some abandonment issues too. Though really his ability to just discard his feelings as a physical object limits how much he's actually suffered.

Also I'd say King's got shit worse than Escanor or Gowther, given the unfortunate frequency with which Diane forgets about him, to say nothing of how nigh everyone he once called a friend hates his guts.

I didn't expect Nakaba to actually do a sex scene even if very soft

> oh shit the original Gowther appeared, is he the next big enemy?
> He died offscreen actually

The guy doesn't seems to have gotten a long freedom. Wonder if it's Mera or another 10C that will kill him. His story could have easily as much potential as a sin's side story, wonder how Nakaba will do it.

I wonder who merlins dad was and what she is for that matter, theories?

>King
What about his sister and best friend?

Does seem rather poorly timed that, right after revealing the true Gowther, the very next chapter is a side-story that reveals he's going to die very shortly in the manga anyway.

Talk about an Unreveal.

Is there some significance to his eyes being slightly different and tears only flowing on the right side of his face? He had tear marks underneath both of his eyes earlier in the chapter so maybe taking his heart out is already affecting him?

They are translating eroge nowadays.

>He had tear marks underneath both of his eyes earlier in the chapter so maybe taking his heart out is already affecting him?
Probably the case, yeah.

So he lost his memory again or what after leaving his heart?

I neglected to mention some of the more minor causes of suffering like Ban's sister and Zhivago since he doesn't seem to really despair over them. King also got Helbram back in a helmet so they're reunited.

You guys do realize he died in that cave and not during the holy war right? My guess is he was still alive up to the point where he gave gowther his real heart.

I think it's likely that, without the emotional connection that his heart gave him, he simply naturally forgot because he had no cause to remember.

That cave is where the Holy War is currently taking place in the manga proper.

He lost his memory after he lost Commandment. All we know is that it was before the events of this chapter. We have no clue exactly when it happened.

Except the most logical explanation is that he got mortally wounded and hide but ended dying in this cave. Something definitely happened and it wasn't long after he got out of prison, if not right after.

I wouldn't rule him out just yet. Something sinister was affecting Gowther back before the flashback and it could very well be his creator's soul or something.

Or the fact that he has no heart or feelings make him even more ruthless in the pursuit of the things he wants, pretty sure not just memories and feelings are within that heart.

>animated escanor
please do