This is a notice created by users of Sup Forums, /his/, /lgbt/ and Sup Forums

This is a notice created by users of Sup Forums, /his/, /lgbt/ and Sup Forums.

Please stop ruining other boards with your petty Sup Forums arguments, anti-Semitism, racism, sexism, and homophobia. We don't need to hear how the jews are ruining the movie industry, how people of color weren't Egyptians (even if they were), and how LGBT are mentally ill. These are lies and as a jewish immigrant I can prove you wrong.

Please let our boards be and stay here. Dont spread your shit outside of this toliet of a board.

Thanks,

Sup Forums's sane boards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSTHOqO6A7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posts like this are the reason we dont want you

As a representative of /r9k/ I too feel that Sup Forums needs containment.
If I wanted to view Sup Forums shit, I would be on Sup Forums

No.

We will add you to this notice. Thank you

Like a jew, says they can post proof, doesn't

>muh! 6Grillion

Nobody cares.
> as a jewish immigrant
kek

>/lgbt/
>sane
It's literally a containment board for people with mental health problems.

You don't have to flag legitimate threads just because they educate your politics, after all we are doing you a favour.

>goys im a jew, if other top 1% jes were really doing this they would have told me and they didnt so chill

BLUE PILL
L
U
E

P
I
L
L

This is what egyptians looked like though. Any other depiction is we wuzzing

Sup Forums here, agreed. As an incentive, ill stop shitposting on this excuse of a board when you niggers stop shitposting on mine.

nobody cares what you say

crete a 9 chan and stay there

>plz be bait plz be bait plz be bait

Here's the secret: you are Sup Forums.Not you. But some of you are.

>Please stop ruining other boards with [...] anti-Semitism, racism, sexism, and homophobia

This improves the other boards. For example users of /his/ may be unaware how kiked-up and phony History as currently taught, is

So you come to our board in order to tell us to stay off of your boards, exactly what you don't want us to do? Fuck you, fag.

>Sup Forums
retards brainwashed by kikewood

>/lgbt/
godless sodomites

>/his/ and Sup Forums
nerd manchildren

opinion discarded. kys stupid mutt

/biz/ and /sci/ here, we need more Sup Forumsposters pls

>anti-Semitism
it's called counter-Semitism

shut up you dumb kike, I hope you get butt raped by an HIV infected faggot.

Also to add to this you faggots Sup Forums up your own boards. You expect everybody to shut up and listen intently when you discuss
>muh trans gender gommunist messages in vidya
but refuse to repay in kind to political views you disagree with.
We have empowered those who disagree with you to tell you to fuck off and deal with it like they've been dealing with your tripe for years now.

If you want to live in a world where you don't have to be exposed to opposing points of view and ideas that make you uncomfortable just stop breathing. It's as simple as that.

But user, why do you assume it is Sup Forums doing it and not your own communities.

Hello / a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x / here and we disagree.

>blah, blah, blah, more nigger and jew dick, please!
Sorry, pal. No can do.

you forgot [Edit] user. And /qa/ and /trash/ but we should not speak of those.

Half of the people in each of those boards are Sup Forums regulars. Moot, before he bailed, confirmed that there was a shit ton of cross traffic between Sup Forums and other boards. Its not just a handful, its a lot of people. You're just going to have to get used to the idea that at least half of the people you talk too on those boards also visit this board. Sorry.

where's the version of this meme, but it's a doom marine killing demons, but he's shouting "I'M WHIIIIITE!!!"
I know it had to do with something about brazil

fpbp

Go back to r*ddit if you can't handle the bants

Also this. Anti-semitism is wanting to eradicate the jo0s. We just want people to wake the fuck up to their greedy hypocrisy. AKA counter-semitism.

So is Sup Forums. However, at least /lgbt/ doesnt infect other boards with their cancer. Mods should be faster and stricter at deporting you refugees from our boards (in my case Sup Forums).

This is a notice from Sup Forums:
Quit blaming shitposters on us and kindly fuck off.

Literally going to make a post on /his/ right now just to spite you

>We don't need to hear how the jews are ruining the movie industry
clearly you do. it's all fucking shit, and if you like it, you're a cuck. it's that simple.

>thinks Sup Forums hates Sup Forums
>thinks he represents every single board
>/lgbt/ is sane

apparently this faggot thought this would go well for him

Well, I have never heard of those places. However as a leaf shitposter I now feel obligated to make my way to those boards at least once a day with my epic leaf style posts.
Expect me

>doesnt infect other boards with their cancer.
What is Mass Effect: Andromeda? What is the latest Wolfinstein shit show? What is Gamer Gate? Nigga please. LGBT shit everything up they can. Also see

>/lgbt/ has a nazi infestation
lol wut

But all those examples are true and sometimes its good to be reminded of that fact

Fuck off nerd. Jews are ruining vidya youre just too much of a retarded faggot to notice/care so expect jewry/sjwism to be pointed out henceforth

>"Please stop saying things I disagree with"

No. and this post is just going to make me do it more. Faggot

yeah, there's a tranny thread up right now on here faggot, and earlier there was some bitch on T showing off her massive clit, keep it on your own board.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSTHOqO6A7Q

This board IS Sup Forums now, faggot. You may want to take a closer look at what we've found. Join or leave.

>as a jewish immigrant

Lol faggot

>notice by a board
Boards aren't one person so gtfo Sup Forums with your crap we don't care what you think about us.

>These are lies and I can prove you wrong
Well , we're waiting .

Retards. I dont mind hate by genuine gamers on the increasingly SJW state of vidya. My problem is with redditors who came during gamergay and Sup Forumstards that make obvious Sup Forums-tier bait threads with barely any relevance to vidya on our board.

>Sup Forums, /his/, /lgbt/ and Sup Forums.
GET THE FUCK BACK TO /FAGGOT/ faggot.

this

>Sup Forums
>sane

Pick one OP

What you describe is shitposting. This happens on every single board, even this one. Sup Forums is not to blame for this.