I am so sick of the liberal fucktards in California...

I am so sick of the liberal fucktards in California. They just passed laws making it illegal for certain people to report illegal aliens, and made it harder for police to report illegals to ICE. This is disgusting, California is actively going out of its way to uphold our laws. I hope Trump, or some conservative federal court, takes action.

>Prevents landlords from reporting:
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB291

>screws over law enforcement:
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB54

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/25213/six-insane-california-laws-go-effect-monday-jared-sichel
archive.is/VMDQD
archive.is/NI1L6
ca4.uscourts.gov/judges
ca5.uscourts.gov/
ca6.uscourts.gov/court-info/court-locations
ca10.uscourts.gov/
ca11.uscourts.gov/
ca9.uscourts.gov/content/view.php?pk_id=0000000245
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope they secede to be quite honest, so long as Jefferson stays.

If that's not enough, here are some more bullshit CA laws that will take effect in 2018:
dailywire.com/news/25213/six-insane-california-laws-go-effect-monday-jared-sichel

You know what would be funny? If they keep passing these crazy super insane "progressive" laws to the point where it pisses everyone off in the state. California turns red in the upcoming elections. The salt would be glorious.

>california turns red
Hilariously delusional. California will never turn red because its already too brown.

Fuck Mexico, build a wall around that shit hole.

Realistically it would never turn red, but it would be funny if it actually ever did.

There aren't enough white people to make California turn red. They pass these laws specifically to get votes. It's not just virtue signalling. Hispanics will not show up to vote democrat if democrats don't promise to not deport them.
That's why both Obama and Bernie used to talk about reasonable restrictions on immigration then took a hard turn towards complete open borders in the last few years. Bernie's was more like a fucking week. He called open borders a "Koch brothers position" as a bit of capitalist-v-labor rabble rousing, than did a hard turn towards a "humane immigration policy" once democratic strategists explained to him they cannot win without illegals.
Anyway, cali's fucked for the foreseeable future. They cannot vote their way out.

If conservatives from other states would flood in and vote illegally, like the Mexicans do, in every election they have maybe it could turn red.

why the fuck has moonbeam been allowed to fuck up this state for 4 terms? HE NEEDS TO GO
But it's not like the options of Democrat or Democrat to replace him will be any better I suppose

archive.is/VMDQD
archive.is/NI1L6

>literally illegal to report a crime

Poor California. Full of based right-wing conservatives who have been invaded, taken over, and drowned out by the brown hordes and subsequent left-wing hordes who have invaded and turned the state into a perma blue hellhole.

Fuck Ronald Reagan.

That can be arranged. Crusades when?

>California is actively going out of its way to uphold our laws
huh?

California should be one of the reddest states
Remove beaners and nuke LA and america will prosper

I meant to say "California is actively going out of its way to UNDERMINE our laws". kek.
Anyways, does anyone know a conservative federal appeals court we could write to? There has to be at least one with justices that care about immigration.

What a fucking joke

Thanks for the links

Answered my own question. 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, 11th circuit appeals courts are all in red states, and were OK with Trump's travel bans. If you have anything to say about California's new bills, direct your complaints to them, but it professional.... we want those people on our side. Links to their websites here:
ca4.uscourts.gov/judges
ca5.uscourts.gov/
ca6.uscourts.gov/court-info/court-locations
ca10.uscourts.gov/
ca11.uscourts.gov/

Thanks for archiving that

I think we'd have to fight it in the 9th circus. Then the Supreme Court if we could get them to review the case. That's the fucked up part about this. We shouldn't be forced to spend a shitload of money to over turn these shitty laws. It takes a while to get to the SC also.

Oh... so if the President issues an executive order, any circuit can block it, but if a state passes a law, only that state's circuit court can block it?

I think you live in California any of your law issues would eventually end up in the 9th circuit but you'd have to start at the county level or something like that. I don't think that you could ask the 10th circuit to hear your case because they represent different states. Hopefully a lawfag will drop by

I wish Jerry Brown would die, along with the multitudes of dems in offices.

their voting rights really do need to be revoked if they won't abide by federal law

9th circuit website:
ca9.uscourts.gov/content/view.php?pk_id=0000000245

I guess contact the Office of the Circuit Executive:
>Elizabeth A. Smith, Circuit and Court of Appeals Executive
Office of the Circuit Executive
U.S. Courts for the Ninth Circuit
P.O. Box 193939
San Francisco, CA 94119-3939
(415) 355-8800

or the Clerk of Court
>Molly Dwyer, Clerk of Court
Office of the Clerk
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
P.O. Box 193939
San Francisco, CA 94119-3939
(415) 355-8000

They will know where to direct inquiries

>>Prevents landlords from reporting

A state can't interfere with a federal law, as this California law would do either directly or indirectly. I predict it will be struck down if challenged in court (and it will be challenged).

>Prevents landlords from reporting

This shit really is starting to resemble the pre-Civil War period, when some Northern states refused to enforce the Fugitive Slave Law passed circa 1850 (among other things, it required Northerners to assist in the capture of runaway slaves). This pissed off a lot of Northerners who were otherwise indifferent to slavery, and helped to stir up the poisonous atmosphere that finally led to the CW.

This explicitly violates the First Amendment. private citizens (ie landlords) have the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances. Ie, reporting illegals to law enforcement/state government.

What're you going to do about it? Nothin. Get outta here.

The only thing that could save California is North Korea nuking it.

Of course the irony here is that these migrants are essentially their farm workers working below minimum wage. That's how Democratic states operate, they raise minimum wage and have illegal do work below min wage.

>huh?

Like most libertarians, OP is an illiterate moron.

He meant that California is going out of its way to FLOUT our laws, not uphold them.

I meant NOT UPHOLD. kek

Alright fags time for some IRL shitposting.
Just copy, sign, and print the following, and mail it to these address:
Dear Justices of the 9th Court of Appeals,
The state legislature of California recently voted to pass two bills which undermine our federal immigration laws, and greatly restrict the individual liberties of those concerned with illegal immigration. SB-54 effectively makes it impossible for police officers to apprehend illegal immigrants, by preventing law enforcement officials from asking someone’s immigration or holding them for Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents. AB-291 directly violates private citizens’ right to exercise their freedom of speech, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances, as guaranteed within the First Amendment, as it prohibits landlords from reporting renters who are suspected of immigrating illegally. I hope you review these bills fairly and impartially.

Sincerely,
[your name]

If you're insistent on being an anoncuck all the way, just send from a phony address and don't sign your name.