Woman stabbed 14 times by Somali immigrant MSM silent

Another double standard for the MSM. FUCK THESE SOMALIS

fmshooter.com/minneapolis-woman-stabbed-14-times-somali-immigrant-media-blackout-ensues/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JxFjz
kstp.com/news/woman-stabbed-14-times-speaks-about-ordeal/4714419/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Bme1f0a8s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44qN6hbAxPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somalians are the worst trash we've let into this country.

Agreed

Nigger, please archive.
archive.is/JxFjz

From the r/Minneapolis subreddit this was posted in.

KEKED

100% mad

Minneapolis status: enriched

BlackHawk Down should be mandatory viewing in all schools in the West

The site is actually decent. I clicked it before you posted and it tracks similar cases and is anti refugee.

Ya I am mad

Is there a more reliable source? The only sites reporting this are, well, bs sites like damn worldnetdaily.

News outlets wouldn't bypass this just because the attacker was some Somali immigrant.

This is a bizarre story. If true then I say hang him.

A link right on the website

kstp.com/news/woman-stabbed-14-times-speaks-about-ordeal/4714419/

Any more pics of the stabmagnet?

>News outlets wouldn't bypass this just because the attacker was some Somali immigrant.

??? What country have you been living in? National news outlets have NEVER reported on murders of whites by niggers

Every single day dozens of these happen, usually only reported on by local news if its reported at all.

Thousands of whites murdered every year in the Jew SA

National news has reported on that, just not that much. It's the same for blacks murdered by whites. National news doesn't report on either that much.

But I didn't say strictly national news. Just something more reliable than worldnetdaily or whatever fmshooter.com is.

That title should be the Jews without them advocating open borders and stirring up other groups of minorities to blame whites we wouldn't have any of these issues

Fuck the MSM.
I'll not forgive how they blacked out Ron Paul during the 2008 Repub primaries.

No showing of any stab injuries?

The whole Justine Damond thing was a hoax.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Bme1f0a8s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44qN6hbAxPY

I don't know that this here is a follow up hoax, but...she's very smiley for someone who just got stabbed 14 times. Im really surprised they didn't show ANY stab injuries either.

If it happened then hang the guy. Hanging should be brought back, and no person or profession exempt. But, this might be something else that never happened.

>sad story but why all the outrage?

Minnesota has good looking whimmens but why the fuck are they always in the news for diversity? jesus

>Minnesota has good looking whimmens but why the fuck are they always in the news for diversity? jesus

Minnesota was settled by Swedes.

It is Sweden: The State.

Most Minnesota women are Lutheran and they teach them to be bread by blacks

We love our Somalis, we love our Muslims, oh they're so good, oh they're so sweet!

Never go south of St. Cloud, east of Glencoe, or North of Faribault, or west of The River.

I really hope this Civil/Race War actually happens, and I live long enough to fight in the Siege & Sack of Mogadishu-SudanPaul.

Minnesota is Paradise with a Cancer in it.

I guess the Minnesotan apple falls straight down from the Swedish tree.

Some politician thought it would be a good idea to dump somalis who lived in a country of non stop drugs and violence into the middle of America and let them deal with it so they could feel good about themselves. Meanwhile Minnesota is a shit hole now over run with Somali violence and rape. Nobody can leave their doors unlocked now.

Can confirm.

>would rather defend third world savages than their own women
no surprise here, this country is finished

Somehow it just occurred to me that the state with the highest percentage of Nordic original settlers is also the only one with African immigrants stabbing people routinely.

I guess they really stayed true to that Nordic heritage.

I went to st cloud state university

i bet its bad now

A bloo bloo someone died

google says this is not news. move along.

Is the victim black?
is the attacker white?
If the answer is no then tough shit.

this. not enough african-americans so let's import some africans.

I used to work with an alum from there. She's pretty damn normie though, so I can't have this conversation with her.

kek

As in, YEARLY trips to DisneyWorld(tm), black foster-brother -tier bluePilled.

This country has no hope

Holy shit, read "stabbed by Somalian", instantly thought must be Minneapolis. Whaddayaknowit I was dead on.

minnesota welcomes you

>This country has no hope

This is the thing that bothers me.

All of the problems in America are the fault of other white people. I am not saying "whites are evil durr", I am saying the people in America with power and who make bad decisions are white leftists.

How can we have a white ethnostate when half of the whites are this terrible?

All of the trouble in Minnesota _started_ with white people letting in somalians and thinking it would all just work out. Despite repeated counter evidence, they continue to beleive.

I am trying to find some sort of (((influence))) on the white population in Minnesota, but I haven't foudn it yet. I think this is legitimately on the former-Swedes who infest the place....

>willingly live in democrat controlled shithole
>undoubtedly vote for the democrats who made the place a shithole
>get murdered by democrat policy

Sounds suspiciously like a toll being paid if you ask me.

Why the fuck would Somalis wanna live in Minnesota? How the fuck can they stand the cold.

>willingly live in democrat controlled shithole

i have relatives who grew up in Minneapolis decades ago.

they describe how great life was there. they are right wing and they don't like how crazy the city is, but it's hard to walk away from your home

>be a boomer
>be 12 years old
>ride bike over to the twins' stadium
>pay a few bucks to get cheap seats
>catch a baseball game with your friends
>no adult supervision

This is the high trust white society they grew up with. This is all gone. They miss it, but they don't know what to do about it.

We're also full of Norwegians, like my family.

The god damn churches here try and bring in refugees and immigrants in as much as possible. They're just fucking awful. We're all children of god bullshit is all over the place.

And basically all the liberals and gays fill Minneapolis. If you were born as a gay or liberal in ND, SD, IA or WI you probably feel lonely. So what do they do? Move to MSP! Then they use their love and tolerance to turn it to shit. Literal Somali shit.

I used to live in Sweden and I can 100% vouch for this. Somalis are the worst scum on this planet.

Do they at least have an inkling on how and why they lost it?

Ah, the "Crack Stacks." gotta love (((modern architecture))) . At least it's a fair distance from pic related.

You can easily trace it to both the chronic altruism of the post-BattleOfPoltava Nordcuck, as well as the (((Lutheran Church)))

im pretty sure living in minnesota is better than living in somalia.

>im pretty sure living in minnesota is better than living in somalia.

Give it a few more years...

MURICA.
LAND OF THE EVERYTHING IS ILLEGALS AND FILLED WITH NIGGERS.
THANK GOD WE KILLED THAT HITLER FELLA HE WAY MURICA ENOUGH.
Good you reap what you sow

Its a very sad story, but at least we can count one racist person off the planet

They get placed there strategically by (((the government))).

I'm sure it's a coincidence that the whitest places are being "enriched" so aggressively.

There's Sudanese in Maine too. Or maybe Somalis. Who knows. Lewiston, Maine is their nesting zone.

It's not like they're paying for their own heating bill. And if you live downtown the buildings are connected by skyways. So you can literally walk from your apartment to your bank to the grocery store without ever going outside.

The weather does help keep certain people out of the state. It really does. Criminals in general have harder times in a worse climate. I couldn't imagine how bad we'd have it if we had a better climate than Chicago.

gtfo faggot

And a lot of them work in the Mall of Weimerica.

part and parcel you bigoted cuck

What is it with Swedes and Somalis?

>Media Blackout
How many people are murdered in America every day? 50? 100? 200? Do they honestly expect the national news to dedicate a segment to EVERY SINGLE victim. They'd literally never have time to report anything else, ever. Get a fucking grip.

Oh man. I used to love going to the mall of America in the 90s. The aquarium in the basement, the movie theater in the top floor, camp Snoopy in the center.

Now waiting in line behind some bitch in a hijab with 4 kids.

They can still report this kind of thing on the local news, you dork. My family didn't even know about this until I mentioned it from seeing it on here.

>Minnesota was settled by Swedes.

At last I truly see

Several unaccompanied white male youths gallivanting there without incident is now the most unrealistic aspect of the "Mighty Ducks" films.

I weep for lost childhood too, but just think hypothetical future military strategy is going to be very obvious.

Day of rope when?

It's time to throw all Somalis out of the country. They don't deserve to live here. If I lived in Minnesota or Maine I'd be carrying with these animals around.

Can confirm
t. rare uncucked swede that left minnesota once it became somalisota.

fpbp

It's not going unreporte.... DELET

It's Somali colony now, just like Sweden

It's still good up north shore and the iron range. The injuns keep to themselves and the hippies haven't done anything worse than grow nice vegetables.

Can confirm, went to twin cities last summer for vaccay. Nice place, but Somalis are fucking everywhere. And I mean everywhere, in their dozens. I'm from NJ so I'm used to seeing minorities do all the shit jobs, but there they are all Somali! It's weird.

Always the same when it comes to whites

To be fair we got a shit ton of stuff occurring in the world. Not all media going to cover everything

>that picture
kek

>>MNfag here
Everyone I know honestly hates the Somalis. They're skinny, dark, stinky, and,.. Well, basically apes. Even the other blacks don't like them.

Yet, the public still seems to suck Somali cock for some reason. But WTF. MN's always fucking backwards.