Why do these numales with pitbulls adopted from animal abuse rescue centers get mad when I mention there is greater...

Why do these numales with pitbulls adopted from animal abuse rescue centers get mad when I mention there is greater than 90% chance their dogs were "rescued" from niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/41-dLH5YqeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they know it’s the truth

kill them

cuckdog owners are the fucking worst people on earth man

every single smug fucking 40 year old leftist faggot on youtube and twitter has their ugly 56% mutt bulldog/beagle/boxer as their profile picture

if you own anything besides a husky, german shep, or malamute or shiba you should consider suicide

I wish the US would make laws about breeding of all breeds of dogs. There are too many dogs not to mention nigbulls.

The truth is triggering to someone who lives in a world of lies. Btw why do niggers make dogs fight? Is it a bet thing?

cmon man I have two pyrenees farm dogs will they be let into the dog ethnostate?

You forgot to add Australian Silky Terrier to that list, buddy

Just ask them if it's afraid of nogs.

yeah they're based

i want to fucking punch that thing

also as a side note, i wouldn't classify pug owners as cucked but they are gay

>Forgetting the sweetest breed of doggo to ever exist
Why do you like being wrong user?

>this
labradors/golden retrievers are the best dogs ever, even around kids they are completely friendly, except when they are learning to be around kids, sometimes they get to push them by accident

whats your opinion on these lil shits?

Whats the point of having a dog that's comfortable around blacks?

Pugs need to be bred with another breed to unfuck themselves. Dalmations in the 90's were genetically fucked because of shit breeders and disney movies and they were mixed with another dog to fix the issues.

hey that looks like my puppy except its grey and mines black

>2017
>not into intelligence and physique of large pooodle

Found a abandoned Chow Chow on the street,do they count as Uberdoggo?

satan tr*ps
i've never seen one of those before but they look fucking deformed

depends on mixture, they can be moody or aggressive anyways because they were bred as chinese guard dogs

They believe giving a pitbull a cute name and babying it will undo all the mental trauma and violent nature in the animal.
Most dog owners are shit, even the nice ones, they don't give the animals/breeds the proper attention and fulfill the needs necessary for these animals to thrive.
A dog that has been used for fighting will always in the back on it's brain be ready to do what it was trained to do.
It's a ticking time bomb.
And the soyboys adopting these dogs will end up having to deal with the consequences some nigger/spic/or white trash created.

Boxer kick ass you weak, low t faggot!

Hes pure,pitch black,really well educated,suprised anyone would abandon a dog that is pretty expensive to get here

they're bull terriers. they're like a B movie - so badlooking it's aesthetic

This is literally my girlfriend. She keeps saying she wants a dog but I won't let her because she thinks just wants to baby it with no responsibilities. We both work long hours and have a small back garden, getting a dog in our situation would just be cruel.

I love English bull terriers, they can be vicious bastards though

half fuck off

those are pretty good but you are forgetting THE most based doggo, bred to protect huwhytes from dindus: Rhodesian Ridgeback.

>if you own anything besides a husky, german shep, or malamute or shiba you should consider suicide
>he doesn't like swimming in the drool of an english mastiff
>he doesn't like getting tackled by a retarded golden retriever

They're probably getting a load of bad blood that has been bred to be hyper aggressive and unstable. They should all be put down.

White Girls do that with their black boyfriends too.

Who the fuck would be so retarded as to adopt an abused killing machine?

If he lashes out from PTSD they will lose a limb or their life.

Fucking retards.

Yeah don't let her do that.
Even with a toy dog it's unfair to get them and they're alone most of the time.
They need attention and exercise just like a big dog.
I see people who keep their tiny dogs in side all day everyday only to go out to shit and It's sad because the dog goes nuts because it's desperate for the outside. Desperate to run around.
It is cruel to get animal just to fill your own selfish needs.

story bh pic?

>checked
Subjecting an animal to a long list of lifelong health problems ended only by an early death, simply so you can have a stylish breed.

I fucking hate selfish degenerates like the people that buy those dogs.

they dont have empathy from thousands of years of training and owning dogs that the white man does. it is like a teenager having a bumble bee fight a praying mantis in a jar to them

As someone who owns 2 pitbulls they can be the worst around cats and smaller dogs. I dont think mine have been used for dog fighting but they can get really violent really fast then act like nothings wrong.

niggers took over south africa then no police to prevent niggers from killing whitey and taking their land n shiieeeeettttt

>not into intelligence and physique of large pooodle
Not at all. I picked up a pair of miniatures for my daughter a few years back. They are really intelligent, and selfish. They also will piss and shit all over if you don't provide constant attention. Ended up giving them to some old lady who treats them like kids.

Currently running with a noisy large 20lb yorkie male. Very intelligent...moreso then the poodles. I wouldn't have him had he not approached me as a stray. I had to try to find an owner......after I couldn't I was stuck with him...and once the kids saw him it was over.

I don't know... I doubt it ended well.

youtu.be/41-dLH5YqeU

Thing is most of them aren't. 90+% of them are beaten, underfed, malnourished and treated like shit because they breed them to be fight dogs. They breed them for unpredictability, berserk strength and fighting capability, and aggressiveness. A dangerous combination. They breed out loyalty, the need in any -good- dog for fellowship and companionship.

They breed a tool. A tool for fighting other dogs in a ring. Its not good for anything else, and it should be put down, not allowed in any public space.

The pit bull terrier breed is near certainly fucked. There are very few good bloodlines left, and even those can be corrupted by thieving niggers.

>not owning an LGD breed

No user, YOU are the faggot.

>And the soyboys adopting these dogs will end up having to deal with the consequences some nigger/spic/or white trash created.
I love pit breeds....I would NEVER EVER get one that was not directly from a reasonable breeder with proper paperwork. I don't need some inbred killer living in my house.

I'm not one of those people that tries to deny that pits are violent by nature. They are. Which is why they're used in fighting and as guard dogs. This is why people who get them should know how this and not pretend their "sweet hearts" as many rescued pit owners love to label their dogs.
The responsibility of the owner is to know that your dog can go from 2 to 10 in a second. Like you pointed out.
So having cats, small dogs, or children should be avoided. Sadly most owners won't learn this until after the fact, hell some might even deny it after an incident.

thicc posting has ruined me. My dick started moving when I closely analyzed her physique.

we need to gas all niggerdogs and their owners

its the only way

Eat a pig's dick, Ahmed.
We''l deal with them once we've dealt with you.

goldens truly are the white mans breed of dog. Nothing says proud aryan like a retreiver pup.

sister "adopted" a pitbull mix about a year ago
>barks when people get close to her home
>barks when dogs walk past the window
>literally doesn't obey anyone but my sister
>gets "anxious" around groups of people or other dogs so she needs to be left at home even during family events
>pulls on the leash like a motherfucker. know you could never let her off otherwise she would be fuckin gone
what a fucking worthless animal. can't bring it anywhere or even play fetch with it otherwise it'll run off and kill something

I personally don't like them. They are too hyper active for me to deal with. They're true working dogs in that they need something to do. If they aren't hunting, you're wasting them.

Just have a real baby faggot

>goldens truly are the white mans breed of dog.
I have enough ADHD. I don't need a dog with ADHD also. They are total dopes. I can't stand them. Sure they are nice and all, but Id not want to be the owner.

Having a child with a girl who just wants something to show off and "baby" is the ultimate cruel act to that child.
Once they reach a certain age and the cunts biological clock stops sending that signal the kid will catch hell.

I have two Yorkies, the male one is pretty dopey and clingy, but the female is easily the most intelligent dog I have come across, both highly trained of course, to the point that they can both heed complex commands by understanding the gist of it.
I taught the Female to loathe cats with a passion and guard the Premises from them, and she has become highly perceptive to any subtle commands I give her. She is almost a Tsundere type, since she wants to focus on her duty, but she is a most loyal and diligent dog and her eyes gleam with an intense intelligence most dogs utterly lack.
I trained him to heed my whistling before he was even 8 weeks old, although most of the time he acts dopey he still surprisingly has nearly the same attentiveness that she does.

I think Yorkies can be the best companion dogs if people would bother training them, although their bite might not deter a determined robber.

DINDU NUFFIN

Pic very related.

I just have a old ass chihuahua i adopted cause it was cute and chill as hell

the worst part is the cop won't even get a bad mark on his record, he gets off scot free and the family can't even sue.

That is a good thing.

why do cops always go straight to the handgun and not the taser when faced with a NON LETHAL THREAT

literally this
its not the dog's fault it is instantly sent into a murderous rage as soon as anyone knocks on the door

he should lose his job, the dog wasn't aggressive, and they have it on tape. bad police officers should be purged.

What folder do I even save this to?
Rekt? Sad? Niggers nigging out?

sad/ reasons to hate niggers

>NON LETHAL THREAT
No such thing.

your not supposed to use the word "nigger" with your mouth.

He was attacked and he defended him, why shouldn't he get off? A dog attack is a life or death situation; one bite to your neck and you could die.

A dog isn't a non lethal thread.

the dog wasn't even biting him, and he easily could have tazed it instead, but he went straight for the gun

I would like to hear you talk about non lethal threat when you are screaming with a boxer violently twisting it's head, tearing your leg muscles apart within a couple of seconds.

(user-san. you're being meme'd on desu)

unless its in a southern state, then theyre rescued from white trash.

If the dog is biting you it's already too late. A dog is a lethal threat the same way a gun is. If a cop sees a gun, he's not going to reach for his taser, he'd going to reach for his gun. The same goes for a dog.

My Rottweiler disagrees you dumb nigger

watch dog fight videos on liveleak, it's vicious

wait, was he even a cop? he isn't in uniform, was this just some kind of gang related nigger drama? like was he an ex boyfriend coming to shoot the dog with the excuse "it attacked me"

>Junkyard dog
who's the nigger user?

Do they have niggers in Phoenix?

yeah now that i think about it that doesn't even look like a cop, this is probably just your natural nigger drama with him coming over with the intention of killing the dog for revenge

He looks shocked. Have you never fed him nigger meat?

go back to reddik

the only choice

has police on his sleeve
gun visibly holstered
radios in as soon as shots fired
doesn't flee from the scene
probably a local officer who had to do a check up on a noise complaint or something

Add bouvier to your list. They are fucking amazing dogs.

In this case I'm simply appreciative of the fact that SOMEONE is taking care of the animal, not some filthy nigger subhuman.
What do you think of the Anthony Weiner emails?

should lose his job

I’m with you on the leftist pitbull nonsense, but you don’t gotta put yourself abouve everyone else just because you have 4 favorite dog breeds

Because that’s not true and it’s wrong. Why do you need to make shit up?

Did you just shittalk boxers you fucking beaner ?? I'll put your fajitas up your ass If I ever see you talking down on the greatest race of dogs ever

this desu. the dog didn't even hurt anyone yet that they know about

Fpbp

This is why, OP. They'll feign offense at the racial aspect, but if you don't use the actual word "nigger", then it won't be so easy for them to write it off.

But to most of these people, noticing literally any sort of racial trend outside of "black people are typically better at basketball" is considered racist.

Never ever keep one of the mongrel nigger dogs in your home. Get a German Sheppard, a golden retriever, a Rhodesian ridgeback, a Labrador, or some kind of bluetick/redbone coonhound. Anything else is nigger tier shit.

Millenial detected. Spuds MacKenzie nigger

> blondie

i'm glad i learned the cat lived. if only the woman had her dogs taken away though

God you are so fucking retarded for leaving out the best breeds.

when will pitbulls and the few other naturally dangerous and aggresive dog breeds just be made illegal, it's like owning and walking a fucking coyote or wolf

Really sweet dogs and will btfo out of a black bear in their territory. Have a local one that puts my shep in his place when he needs it. Thanks Zeus