Why don't american houses have fenced yards...

why don't american houses have fenced yards? is it illegal to put on a high fence around house yard like in pic related or do americans just don't give a fuck about it?

there are tons of different types of neighborhoods. with upscale shit like in your image, fences have fallen out of favor because of the advent of invisible fences to keep pets sort of near by, and they're generally located far enough from undesirables that no one needs to worry about trespassers. In poorer/denser/more dangerous neighborhoods fences are still very important, to stop both people and pets.

Why would a front yard have a fence? You want people to see how nice your yard is, only nigger areas have fenced in yards, or very rich areas but those are walled in usually

what if i have a dog and want to free him up in a yard for an hour or so but don't want him to wander around the neighborhood?

do you not know what an invisible fence is?

You take him in the backyard don't you have that in Europe?

Like this, this is a pretty typical urban yard

Not sure about LARPer user, but i don't, actually. Is it a fence made of thin, translucent wires?

American as apple pie

it's a shock collar + wire that activates the shock collar, so basically the dog won't go near the wire.

>what is a back yard

OP pic more than likely has a Home Owners Organization which would prohibit unsightly perimeter fences in the bylaws.

KEK seriously wow Europe really is 20 years behind us lmao when I went there in the 90's the toilets still had the chain you had to pull to flush the toilet

We put shock collars on our dogs and train them to an underground perimeter that when the collar goes outside the enclosure it gives the collar an increasingly painful shock to encourage them to get the fuck back in.

Invisible fence. I have little points in the ground that if they detect the dog's collar going past it, lightly shocks him. After a day he figured out his boundaries and I don't always have to have him on the thing.

I have guns.

But it would be ok to put one on the back yard?

>pic name
>American Middle Class Family House
>Middle Class

As someone who grew up, upper middle class. That shit is very well off, and those houses are probably worth 600,000.

that looks like a gated community, so the HOA most likely does not allow it.

if there's no HOA it's because people don't want to spend money.

When I lived in CA I had a gated community with a gated house to keep the nigs from Oakland out of my living room

theres still chains, its connected to the flush handle

In Canada at least where I am fences are rare in nice areas, this is a typical white street

Do all americans torture their dogs or is it only these black gentlemen in this thread?

Looks just like where I was raised.

Fuck, I love America.

That's a 250,000 house where I grew up. Pricey but within the ability of most families. Most people would choose the 150,000 ones that are like a third smaller because thats a lot of house to clean.

And here's a nigger area

Where I live a fence in the front yard must be no higher than 3 feet or something like that.
It's gay but the rich people all have 12 foot fences covering their whole property.

in my city, if you have a swimming pool by law you have to have a fence and a gate with a lock

It's just to keep it from running away retard, we don't have street dogs here unlike you third world foreigners

in nice areas the fences are mostly for declaration and marking where private property lines are

>It's just to keep it from running away retard, we don't have street dogs here unlike you third world foreigners
Why are you eurros all fucking tards? Why does this even matter?

My house has a fence. Like this one.

It depends on where you live. Most cities have ordinances in place to ensure their city doesn't look like shit and so that neighbors aren't pissed at each other. Another example would be that you have to leave X amount of space between your property line and whatever you're building. This prevents som asshole moving in next door and building a mansion that occupies every square foot of their property. That shit would be obnoxious.

Of course, you can ask for permission to bypass these things, and money usually talks.Backyards are a different story though. Nearly all american backyards are fenced. Also, I've seen many examples of front yards with fences, but they are a lot less common.

Why did you post this on a politics board Achmed?

any dog will learn where the boundary is really quick, and its not a crazy shock like a bark collar is, its just startling and it takes no time at all for them to learn the boundary well enough that you dont need to put it on anymore.

>no niggers
>no fences
this is what a high trust society looks like

It's illegal to put shock collar on dogs here. Perhaps because we don't have as much black "people" as you do so we don't torture dogs for our amusement.

There's a few fenced in houses where I live, not many though like you said it's mostly to show that it's not a park it's someone's house sometimes it's just a row of bushes or trees

We do have fenced yards, but depending on the area you may not be allowed to but mostly we don’t care since we really don’t have many reasons to get one aside from pets and even then, most dogs who live in homes without fences know their limits in terms of your property.

The dog doesn't get shocked unless he leaves your property, sorry we aren't uncivilized animals like you we don't have animals roaming the streets here

you don't even have yards to keep a pet in

My worry with this is a nig-iq dog wouldn't understand what is going on and just keep running about outside the perimeter until it stops

We don't have them either, the only difference is we don't have to torture them. But that would be too much for your negro brain to comprehend, my colored friendo.

A middle class house in North America

I’m happy that most Americans are safe enough to not require fences.

A millionaire bachelor pad across from Hyde park

A neighbor down the road from my grandad got their back yard brickwalled-in. They had to get it zoned, which is something I wouldn't won't to mess with - just a bullshit long-winded process that results in more money for the local government to siphon

>torture
I don't think you know what that word means user

I'm actually European, first generation Canadian. Nice try

lol maybe in Vancouver

Nice try he isnt saudi

We do.

Well, not everywhere, but we do.

Luxury flats in Knightsbridge

Government housing in Jane and finch

Nice try there are no muslims

Look closer at that image: No sidewalks. No sidewalks is a kind of fence when you consider it.

Eton college

Ah okay. Didn't expect that. I know about electric collars (as a dog owner myself), but didn't make the connection between those and "invisible fences" (it's metaphorical, after all). Here in Germany those Gadgets are forbidden due to our Animal Protection laws, so you don't really see those things unless someone uses them in secret.

Not sure where you went (you said Europe - but there are huge differences between European Countries), but i haven't seen a chain on toilets my whole life here. It's mostly Buttons to press down at homes and in outdated public spaces or movement sensors triggering the flushing Same thing goes for the Sink and the soap dispenser, too.

desu that creeps me out it is like a dwelling unit for when we evolve disfunctional legs

The sir matin Luther king school for the developmentally challenged

>meme flag
>shit post
Dude I have a nigger-tier house and have a fence.
You're just baiting.

Most new developments don't come with fences
This way you can be a Jew and let your neighbors build them

You just walk in the middle of the road there, it's side streets that don't have sidewalks we have them everywhere in Toronto except the nigger areas

we dont have to worry about rapefugees.

With this shit-tier thread that made it past my ancient filters, I'm going back to one of the better Sup Forumss (one of the ones that isn't full of retards, faggots, lefties, flagfags, niggers, kikes, or slide-threads).

Average street in Canada

I wish they would get rid of meme flags.

Unfortunately, the law would be on his side if he built a fence. Any sort of barrier between properties is 99/100 times assumed to be of benefit to all parties.

That's bizarre. I've had many hunting dogs and corrective collars aren't cruel at all. They're not painful, it's more a big surprise than anything if a dog gets popped. Pretty much in line with a decent zap after walking across thick carpet on a cold day and touching the doorknob.

Most of them also will send a tone if the dog is near the line before shocking so the dog learns that the tone is the warning and the shock comes if they keep going towards the boundary. Most dogs learn it extremely quickly.

Manual collars for training also have beeps as well as shocks. Dogs that are worth a damn are smart, they learn quick.

Champs elseeys in Paris

that house is minimum 1 million here in the Toronto suburbs

We got guns

We are not full to the brim of muslims screaming to bomb the shit out of us, like you, reddiftflag shillnigger.

Bye

Yes. Like touching tour tongue to a battery. Its not horrific, but you dont want to do it again. It also beeps be for the shock. It only takes a few times and they learn. Where I live we have fences for privacy usually open driveway or a Gate with a nice wall/fence. Not third world barbed wire type shit. Its more for status and privacy than fear.

No sidewalks is going to often be an indicator of a better area desu. I don't want to encourage people walking in front of my house.

In nicer or even decent subdivisions the speed limit is low anyway so people just walk on the side of the road.

I live in a white neighborhood with one or two Indian families with green cards so The only thing I have to do is yell at coyotes from my backyard or shoot rabid animals with a 22

I have 6 foot high stockade fence around my backyard. Upstate 518 MURICA TRUMP IS LORD

looks like what i imagine the living projects in 1984 looked like

Wut

BUILD BRIDGES NOT WALLS

Checked for best trips

1 star hotel in Canada

Depends where it is.

Savoy hotel London

I use barbed wire.

Amerimutts lives are disposable, they can then live in wooden shitty houses without fences, just waiting the day to sacrifice their lives for Israel.

Also fences are racist, everyone is allowed in the melting pot that is Amerimuttica

Average North American car

>being such a wimp that a mild shock is considered animal abuse.
Show flag, I want to know where this cuckory is originating.

Rolls Royce phantom

Its not torture at all. Its not electro shock therapy psych ward shit. Its unpleasant, but not painful and they learn fast. Putting it on a chain or rope or letting it get hit by a car is far worse. Its not powerful like an electrified fence.

I wish

We don't need to build Stone walls because we aren't being invaded by Saracens

Third class American Airlines

I've never heard of it either.

Do Canadians really stay in such cheap hotels? It's worse up there than i thought.

First class Lufthansa

As if. Knightsbridge is still architecturally beautiful, but it is all Ferraris and Arab.

The fuck are you talking about? HOAs can regulate just about anything, including exterior appearance and can have final say on virtually any sort of decor and structural changes to the property.

$10 a night motel room in Canada

$15,000 a night royal suite in Paris

Movie theatre in Canada

Several Hunters associations argued similarly before court, especially since it's such an effective training method. The courts however intended to prevent the "worst cases" - such as a collar malfunctioning (continuous/frequent shocks at high voltages) when the owner happens to be too far away from his dog to react in a reasonable fast amount of time. Another case of worry would be that sadist (or short tempered owners) could use the the shocks wrongly (highest setting) as "legal form of torture" - since they couldn't be punished for it's use when it's completely legal. While they could (instead of prohibiting it's general use) extend the law to prohibit only "extensive and unreasonable" use of the shocker, such a method would create a bunch of "gray cases", since it it's hard to objectively define what amounts to "unreasonable use".