Meanwhile in prehistoric Sup Forums

Notice how less ice than before? It's planar warming, like elder say. We need stop using fires, melting all ice.

And stop killing so much mammoth, if no more mammoth, what to eat?

Are Neanderthals white?

*rubs faeces all over myself and makes noises like a chimp*

is okay

i found these

i call them soy beans

mek u stronk

Why so many men wear the furs of women? Eat less bush of the land.
I will not call Gronk a woman. It is deg-deg....deg-en....bad.

big nosed man cut down the two pines

There is no difference between Neanderthal and Sapien IQ. Neanderthals are poor because of systemic oppression and racism.

The Koreans are advancing at a quick speed, half our forces were destroyed in the first year of fighting I fear our only hope is preemptive strike against the Koreans. Rumors have began to spread that by the end of the week the Koreans will capture the towns surrounding Helsinki. I have hope in my mighty nation of Finland but I feel a chapter in our history is about to end bringing on a new dark age.

No listen to soy tribe, They barely survived winter! Eat elk! Big nosed man lie to you!

Big nose man is same as our tribe. All Gronks are same.
I no care who comes to cave, as long as they have cave's values

Priestess say all life is precious. No kill elk. Eat berries. Priestess is wise and beautiful. Maybe she will notice me.

The mighty Korean Hyper State will crush Helsinki soon and enslave all the proto kangdoms

Your tribe will die in winter! Do not listen to her! Use rock and smash priest womans head! Save your Tribe!

0.05 bear pelt deposited in cave by hand rub tribe

>bignoserockscam.obsidianchip
You are big nose tribe! If holobunga happen why you still around our tribe!

Cave is precious! Protect cave tribesmen!

>Your tribe will die in winter! Do not listen to her! Use rock and smash priest womans head! Save your Tribe!

Women are wise and peaceful. The gods forbid it. It is better to die with a clean heart than to fight. Kill enemies, they win.

Thank you big nose, you are friend.

Their tribe never know rock chipping, They will not live through winter. OogaBooga clan do not understand many things. They hunt with club. Use spear rockhead!

Great Commander in Chieftain Lionmane say planar warming not real. Said he bring back mammoth tusk industry.

this best tribe leader. durg tromb is orange monkey who talk to leader of winter land tribe.

>Meanwhile in prehistoric Argentina...

See those Islands? Yeah, those are ours! :^)

>Priestess is wise and beautiful
nah, priestess almost skeleton, unlike my waifu

how can meatcunts even compete?

i miss those times. nobody tried to kill my culture back then

we still have those hairy elephants here, in the forests

Lionmanpf is an idiot. Fire is hot and melts ice, all shaman agree. It is settled by the gods.

Yeah.

hello my fellow "humans" i am i time traveler from the year 1999 ask me anything

Women not make spear or fire! Why you think they pick berries and comb OOga'ahs hair all sun rise! They know no rock shit! You die of hunger cramps! Painful way to pass to eternal hunting grounds! Kill enemies and they are dead!

Today I saw one of those so called argen teen nian. it was a very dark creature which almost resembled the deemons our chaman warns us about

will not lie, former lionmanpf supporter here. this fucking hilarious watching crash and burn. but in all seriousness, cant let him get huge spear.

Big nose man die for cave sins. Big nose man say you must live a life if virtue. Big nose man say you must pay cave tax to Big Nose tribe. Big nose man say you must not fight Big Nose Tribe. Fighting is wrong. Do not resist Big nose man who died for you, he love you.

How are the rock carvings of fat women in this. 1999? what is that? Rock forum runs like shit on 2mb chip computer! No rock women load! Load is better in 1999 yes?

This man larp
stamp time on rock or get fuck out, Cave Intelligence Agency Neanderthal

You have very big nose holobunga tribe!
I heard your tribe have mind virus, Augh'tism has hurt your tribe. Grey rocks responsible! Big nose tribe did this! I take rock to big nose tribechildren heads!

>Women not make spear or fire!

Only with man is there war and ice-melt. We destroy the world. Big-nose friend thinks women should be chief so there can be peace. He's right!

Only cave and forest people voted for Lionmanpf. All the hillfort people voted for Paleory.

Tromb ape best leader! We have many berries and meats! Monkeys have been cast from cave! MAKE CAVE COMFY AGAIN! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOGHA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA GOOOOH!

>obsidiantippedspeargoingintolongnosetribeskull.Sedimentaryrockcarvedintofatblondewomen

you just a corner of my cave

Buy my book.

Big nose fucked my tribechild! Big nose will stab you in your back! You big stupid hairy ape!

Cave and Forest people suffered, Hillfort people live comfy lives while monkeys and dark apes run in cave and forest hovel!

He long nose tribe. No will trade badger pelts for this Bok!

Aaaaugh t-tism????
This sounds like big nose devilish tinking, Stone the big noses coloured tribes war nao
crooked teeth tribe intervened to make peace to sell fancy furs. me like your tribe

Ugg no trust long nose tribe

take all shiny rocks for themselves

>Big nose fucked my tribechild! Big nose will stab you in your back! You big stupid hairy ape!
>Cave and Forest people suffered, Hillfort people live comfy lives while monkeys and dark apes run in cave and forest hovel!

You dumb dumb. Big nose suffer from massacre bu dumb dumb like you in past. They said big nose steal tribechild and drink blood.

Never again! Security of big nose tribe is my sacred duty.

It warmer in summer, that mean land warming say elder. It colder in summer, that land warming too say erlder. It too hot in winter, that land warming up! It too cold in winter! That land warming too! Elder says so!

Bignose tell arg if arg smart he let oogabooga tribesmen do bump bump with arg wife and remember the 6 big nose die in the holobunga

>big nose massacre
big nose are liars, where are the proof for stone pits?

>big nose are liars, where are the proof for stone pits?

No time for talk with anti Rhinite

yes it all gets better my "internet" speeds are phenomenal
im not larping just remember that invaders or "migrants" called Homo sapiens will fuck all your women with their superior bhc

It take too many wood to cook six big nose. Not got that! Cannot cook big nose so fast!

>there is no difference between caveman larping syntax and ebonics

Make head voice talk a lot.

It is a hurt-hurt of mind. Long nose tribe will suffer soon! Tribes will unite and holobunga long nose tribe!
Long nose tribe suffered caveobunga because you rock brains let him take cave children of other tribes! You bone skulls will get in holobunga fire pits too!

Bro Magnons plz go

>50,000 BC
>listen to elders

I am Homo sapien. White as snow. Long nose tribe look like neanderthal. Me fuck their cave women then.

>no time to talk
You big nose
is true blond tribe had no way of getting that many wood
>hlteN3ir
>Hitler
your name look like the name our elder tell will solve the big nose question

>30k Before common rock.

Listening to white hairs is good. but they fucked harvest season and could not gather berries. too busy fucking Ape tribe and buying holobunga flea pelts!

Cave fem here. You show not common beauty standard. Not everyone fat enough survive winter

>niggers
>not caveman
Pick one

>I am Homo sapien. White as snow. Long nose tribe look like neanderthal. Me fuck their cave women then.

All life should mate with eachother so no more war.

>Long nose tribe suffered caveobunga because you rock brains let him take cave children of other tribes! You bone skulls will get in holobunga fire pits too!

Many and more big nose die due to lies of Little Mustache. You are a bundle of sticks and should be punched in the face.

what kultur?

Elder good. Elder know fire and tell me to make sharp stone. Tell us make sharp stone for other, big nose tribe. They trade us shells for axe. Make mark on shell and shell worth one and one rock.

Bc 1999 think so fancy with bronze pot

Are cave paintings degenerate?

Blond tribe put Long nose tribe in cage. That was it. My tribe did same thing. Long nose make a big stink about being rock heads.

Hitler of great blue eyed rhine tribe was good cave painter. He wanted life of peace and hunting of badger but long nose tribe sold cave pelts with fleas and poison drink drink.

gib big nose tribe milkies now!

>gib big nose tribe milkies now!

no reduce woman to body parts woman is wise and should be chief

>This is considered white in Burgertribe

no cave fem 'ere show a painting of your milkers or go away
Elder says so
Big Nose earned being put on cages, this man Hitler was he a big caveman?

You get rock to head. Go back to cave! make cave pelt trousers for ugg!
Me and tribe children wil not listen to your #allapesmatter bad cave painting. You scaly noleglizard!

Big nose deserve to die. You call o'gha bundle of stick yet you stick your dick in cave dog. You get big fist of poo poo visit.
1999 must think doo doo smell like sage cave smoke.

Big nose bad. Kill all Big Nose.

He was no big but he had yell of a ten tribes of mammoths. Yelled at other tribes that Longnose tribe had poisoned tribe young. Other tribes then raided rhine tribes cave as they had long nose elders.

Big nose tribe sticked hand in poo poo. They wont get out next time easily!

Does kek the god aproves this?

>this man Hitler was he a big caveman?
U U U U

Me no like other tribes chief. He get other tribe to spy on big nose tribe, then he win chief! I hear he got small hands! Him hair no good!

Frog king god good guy. He gave rock chip upgrade. Now have 64 mb chip wood carve rockputer. I can now look at carved fat women with great better viewing.

what forest? I come bash!

>Does kek the god aproves this?

kek is god of tribe-ists

Saturn is the true lord of the universe. Big nose kill chicken to hear word of Saturn.

Big nose tribe is greatest friend.

Caveman you no eat meat. You eat grass now! Grass good. Animal eat grass. You be good like animal!

wagon tribe traders keep pooing in cave. we tell them to poo in swamp like pale tribesfolk, but they no listen. what do?

big nose clan raised interest rate on firewood loans to 15%. they use it to trade for all our fish because they can't fish. fucking big nose neanderthals. we should do something about them.

why grumpf get TWO pieces of mammoth?

>tree feather

>Big nose tribe is greatest friend.

This look like my wife's son's father. He wise.

>tree feather

He no tribe child of you. You were fooled by longnose tribe!

all cave art considered same in goodness. Why?
This considered old and shit

carved woman is not as good a painted woman, painted woman pure
saturn is false god elder say true god is serpent with feathers and blue eyes

>teleports behind it

but this though be new and better
what happen?

some dark man came shitting in my track.

is a trick of the big nose tribe

HONORARY

>wagon tribe traders keep pooing in cave. we tell them to poo in swamp like pale tribesfolk, but they no listen. what do?

Why think poo in swamp normal? You tribe-ist. Wagon tribe keep own traditions.

>He no tribe child of you. You were fooled by longnose tribe!

I give him food and keep him dry wen it rains so he is my child. Long nose just lay with wife but she is mine.

>saturn is false god elder say true god is serpent with feathers and blue eyes

Blue eyes kill long-nose, I don't trust. Saturn is god.

carved women dumb, I know this tribesmen. I look at painted women too.

Saturn dumb shit. Saturn Big Nose land.
Kek not worshipping saturn rock. Kek inhabit rocknet.

Obongo tribe matter!

>tree feather

No forget, Hillauk from Rape Clan win by three stones. Hillauk real Elder of tribe. Cave Elders of Sacred Count wrong system for our people.

big nose kill young tribesman big nose bad don't trust
carved woman listen too much to long noses

horses taste good