Senate passes bill to help Holocaust survivors obtain restitution

>The Senate unanimously passed a bill to help Holocaust survivors and the families of victims obtain restitution or the return of Holocaust-era assets.

Well...fuck you USA.
Tell your masters that we are not going to give them our homes for free even if you threaten us.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447

timesofisrael.com/senate-passes-bill-to-help-holocaust-survivors-obtain-restitution/

Other urls found in this thread:

coshresources.org/coshlegal.htm
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aren't most of them about to die anyway ?
Why bother ?

Their children think that holocaist trauma can be passed and still try to claim polish homes. This is ridiculous.

what ?
How does that even work?

It ''works'' because there is free stuff in it for them.

HOLY FUCK, it's going to be 2050 and there still will be holocaust "survivors"

coshresources.org/coshlegal.htm

Apparently Jews don't know when to stop. Expect them crying for the next 500 years.

>How does that even work?
Don't ask you fucking antisemit!

IT WORKS GOYIM

>theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

Where the fuck are my gibs? I've inherited trauma from the Holocaust

This is probably why Jews end up on the short end every time.

Is that a tattoo?

Oy vey, the families should be given reparations since having someone in the family who was gassed 6 gorillion times is very traumatizing for everyone in the bloodline so why would you not give us your shekels?

>Sup Forums shilled for this administration
>Sup Forums cheered it on
>Sup Forums said this would change things and weaken the jews

How are they even planning to check this? Many of the buildings were destroyed and had to be rebuilt. Who will even know which is which

Unfortunately, pic related is my countrymen.

epigenetics is true and its the reason some people are civilized and others are niggers

jokes on you some of my distant relatives are Ukrainian jews, so i can't be called an antisemite
(disregard the fact, that i am catholic and never met any of them)

Also, to add to that, the fact that this was unanimous shows that the Senate is really the (((Senate)))

They will clain the restored buildings as usual. We deal with this shit every year. Why can't they fuck off and go cry to Germany instead?

Holy shit it's 70 something years ago?

Same way as lgbt apparently. It's genetic, and here's a study paid for by Global Jewish Advocacy and Pfizer to prove it.

Well then it is obvious African Americans suffer fRon the horrors of slavery. It explains why across all social and economic spectrums African Americans have certain issues against law and being somewhat to do. Their very genes cry out against it as they are basically being threatened with slavery again if they care sent to prison. This right here says it all and should make each and every one of you think

How the fuck do you even enforce this without going full holocaust-tier seizure of property?

Izabela Maria
Poland was the most tolerant, multicultural country in Europe. Obviously it doesn't suite your agenda now, because you want money and stuff you know you should not get. There's no such things like jewish propeties in Poland. Jews that lived in Poland were Polish citizens like Christian Poles, so too all their properties and belongins. 90% of them were robbed and destroyed by Germans and Russians. Anythng that left after the war belongs to the Polish government because most of the people that died or left the country did not make a will so it means that there's no legal heirs! Anything that US or Israeli citizens are trying to extort from Poland never beloned to you. Poles were the same victims of the war like Jews. We have lost everything too. But we rebulit our country with our own heands. I don't remeber Jews coming back from US and helping with anything. So stay away. We owe you nothing!
Like · Reply · 5 · Dec 27, 2017 12:37pm · Edited

Oh, that explains some comments a while back from some jewish lady about inherited trauma and all that. Crazy people.

Can someone here tell me if the Einsatzgruppen were actually "mobile killing units" or if that's another fabrication too? Specifically with Babi Yar

The kikes are responsible for all the anti-semitism they get. In America, when someone leaves the country, and they abandon their property, the taxes don't get paid and then the property reverts back to the government which can do what it wants with it, sell it or give it away, or whatever. Why should it be any different with the kikes? They abandoned their property and didn't pay taxes on it. It's not theirs. 70 years later, anyway... statute of limitations holds for 20 years, this is more than 3 times that. Jews really need to be told to fuck off, and leave it at that.

So jews should be giving money to Africans for buying them from other Africans?

Are they asking for money or property because of muh holocaust? If so they need to be told to get fucked. That's the nature of war. People lose their homes, their jobs, their property in general. They should be thankful that they lived at all. This just erodes the credibility of the official narrative surrounding the Jews and their treatment even more. Why the hell are they so fucking greedy?

This. How the hell are there so many of them still around? This shit happened like 80 years ago. Even with modern medicine people are lucky to live into their 80s. What the fuck? Something smells funny here, and it's not the crematoriums.

So I suppose that all the Israeli dual citizens in our government who are definitely loyal to the interests of the American people are going to make being a white goyim male illegal next with all properties and wealth transferred to the Jewish people as an 'oppression' tax or some other ironically named bill as 'reparations' for our ancestors or distant distant distant relatives being such big meanies to them throughout history. Have they forgot about the 2nd temple already? Why not go after the citizens of Rome? Nevermind, that explains all the Africans being shipped there. I suppose they think they can just keep getting away with this kind of shit forever. They are mistaken.

>literally named the [JUST] act
>mfw

Wasn't that guy actually really good with that sword?

It's time to pay up Ivan.I'm sure I might have some holocausted ancestors. Will contact my lawyer

Consider with everything else that's going on... It might allow the shit to float to the surface.

idk, I wish I still had the rest of the images

You mean "Polish JEWISH homes".

If you are an example of "civilised" I'll take Door 2, please.

Germany coughed up... now its your turn, Poland.

Poland was the only country that opened borders for Jews before WWII to help them escape from Adolf's harassment... and as "gratitude" we hear you say: "Finally, the 1,500 number of Jews murdered following WWII is way, way, way too low." How many Poles died because we refused to join Adolf in his hunt against you? Why was Poland the only country where you and your family was automatically sentenced to death if it was discovered that you were helping Jews? Why were so many Polish people awarded "Righteous Among the Nations" anyway? If you want to talk post WWII era please tell us more about hundreds of thousands killed by communists and how such a big % of criminals that were leading that horrible system was Jewish! Witold Pilecki said to his wife that his time in Auschwitz was nothing in comparison to what communists did to him after WWII. Isn't it interesting that the earliest documentation of meetings in Poland of Communists that came to Poland from Soviet Union to install communism in Poland was not in Russian or Polish but in Yiddish? Red army and commisars were raping and killing people by the thousands every day and then blaming who ever they wanted that "they did that". On top of that, if you have legal rights to your property or your family property in Poland then you can go to Poland and use Polish law to get it back. Problem is that Jews want the property of people that were Polish citizens but since the Jews fled to the US and Canada, they abandoned their claim, if any, because they never demanded anything using the Polish court system which made available to anyone the right to their own, or their relative's property if they were the surviving next-of-kin.. Blame Germans that you agreed to call Nazi (for profit and possibility to call Nazi who ever you want, during WWII it was "Nur für Deutsche" not "Nur für Nazi"). Waiting 70 years? Give me a break. The real owners were granted ample opportunity to reclaim any property lost.

there are (((companies))) that find buildings owned by jews before ww2 , then they find some drunk in in australia or wherever who has the same last name and can prove that his parents lived in europe around that time and make him sign the papers for 10k or something , its easy money for some random jew and a whole building for the (((company)))

and they never claim the rundown buildings , they wait until someone restores them

No the white community owes blacks, but blacks owe Jews. Blacks where the founders of Egypt and created slavery, and who where the first and main victims? Jews. So Africans owe all Jewish people, since it is a fact all blacks are direct descendants of the Egyptian ruling elite.

No this is good. If they can do it just think of all the people that can.

That's America at work morherfucker fuck yeah. Best country on Earth, apple pie, hollywood movies and guns baby. Get fucked nazis and commies. Don't be a pussy, pay up to God's chosen people what they deserve. God I love Murrica. You Nazis wouldn't want us to fuck you up again would you? Don't make us do it Fritz. America is #1!!!!

We deserve this. We could have stood up to them, we know it's the right thing to do. But instead we choose immediate comforts and being cowards, fucking clown world baby.

gee I wonder if king Goyim will sign it

The whole world owes America. Because we give life to them and we take it. We can choose to spare them and give life to them or take it and kill them for being islamic nazi communists. God blessed America with this power. Pay up world.

How long will these fuckers use WW2 as a way to get free shit and get away with everything?
I swear i'm punching the first heeb i see if i hear about this shit again in 30 years.
Both of my grandpa's brothers died in the war, as soldiers, where can i whine and receive gibs? Why do only jews get free shit when they didn't even fight against G*rmans?

Average burger is a nobody and is too fat to do anything. But keep believing that you are a part of your "national team".

If you systematically round up a single ethnicity and force them into death camps and kill millions of their kin, you should pay some reparations.

Yes, that includes the US. The holocaust was a white man's construct.

Why are they attacking Poland year after year instead of fucking Germany?

Meanwhile Jewish NKVD secret police were murdering Polish intellectuals. But uncle shlomo needs his old ghetto rat trap back and a surplus, maybe some Polish sex slaves. Someone hang these kikes already.

Ritual hate against the goyim. You're goys too remember.

>The holocaust was a white man's construct
So you are saying that Iceland should pay for holocaust + reparations for slavery + other shit because they are white?

We suck US dick the hardest in Europe. Tell your jewish activists to die of old age already.

this is what happens when you elect a jewlover president

JewSA strikes again. Somebody nuke us already for God's sake, put me out of my misery.

Most Poles are kikes as well, you're just unaware of it. Shlomo Shekelstein is just asking Moshe Grzergzorsky for free shit, and he's happy to oblige if it hurts goycattle.

>How long will these fuckers use WW2 as a way to get free shit and get away with everything?
Forever.

poland is getting absolutely shit on lately, I would love to lobby to help or anex them but I think they might have to give into Russia if they dont want the EU to continue to rape them.

>senate
>administration

day of the rope when faggots?

When will Jews pay repairations to the Canaanites, Amalekites, and Midianites? All those people were genocided by the kikes in the Torah. I don't think a people with a whole religion based on genocide have room to talk you fucking faggot.

He gon get raped.

I want some worldwide cataclysm to happen tonight, i'm tired of this shit.

We can only hope for global war

wew someone actually talks about this
The most important part is this bill makes it so US State Department is now REQUIRED to act on jew behalf when they demand gibs internationally.
The US govt is now literally a tool of the jew

>Tell your jewish activists to die of old age already.
>implying that would help
They have already laid the groundwork for infinite payments. Time to build real gas chambers