Rewrite

Finale aired today. Did you like the kissu 8-Bit added at the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHSB1b0px0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the best anime-only ending that i ever witnessed. They saved everything, Good job.

Much better than the VN ending in my opinion.
The ending alone is enough to forgive the shit animation.

The last episode was almost a 10/10 for me,the only complaint I have is that they skipped the stone city scene.

Also best opening sound this season in my opinion.
youtube.com/watch?v=MHSB1b0px0Q

>sound
>soundtrack*
I'm retarded.

So when they return to the moon Kotarou and the others recover their memories

What's the next step? A honeymoon with Kagari or a personal harem?

Shizuru is my waifu.

Now that it is all over, Rewrite or Grisaia?
What should 8-bit/Tenshou adopt next?

The digits confirm, have nice wedding night.

>Anime is over
>No more comfy Rewrite threads

massive orgy
BOND needs lots of life energy to find a new planet

Haven't read the VN yet. But it did feel rushed as fuck, even more so than most VN animu endings.

They didn't cut that much out of the ending, if my memory serves right, the only parts that got ditched were how Bond saves Akane and a short scene where Imamiya wants to help Bond.

Can someone explain things to me, in the end Kagari was killed just like the other timelines. Did she gain just enough good memories for earth to survive or something?

There's also a small talk between Sakuya and Kotarou.

They skipped that? Fucking hell.

Season 2 OP1 was better.

I'm just glad I got to see Jasmine one last time...

Poor Kotori, losing to the moon in the end.

She's mine. But I can't deny these digits.

The Earth survived cause Kotarou killed Kagari to stop Salvation. It's just in this timeline Kotarou successfully took down Gaia and Guardian by revealing the nature of superhumans and summoners to the entire world. So instead of the Earth eventually dying from a lack of resources, humanity uses their own life energy en masse instead to rebuild civilization (and even eventually go to other planets) and thus the Earth can self-sustain itself again.

This also means Salvation won't happen anymore in the future since Kagari saw those "fond" memories.

Or at least that's how I understood it.

I'm a bad at writing long explanations without ranting, but I hope you sort of get what I'll be typing here.

When Kotarou said on moon "I want to see you again", it made the tree expand - it expanded because in every other "route" that was possible before this, Kotarou was /always/ going to attempt to capture her, as he was in Guardian - therefore causing her to shank him with her ribbon, etc. "Writing" the sentiment of wanting to see her into this last treeline, meant he was going to let her be free to roam in that instance, and also had an instinct to seek her out.

Earth Kagari's "Good memories" is a bit of an abstract thing, but Good Memories for her is when humanity figures out a way to allow earth to rest a bit, in this case in this ending, by using their own life force to do a plethora of things, earth will eventually recuperate its own life force. She also wanted them to go to space for this reason, in the last episode you may have seen that she was pushing Kotarou to "just go into space".

Kagari getting killed or not killed in any other route never mattered to begin with, with Gaia and Guardian fighting each other perpetually, no consensus about anything was going to be made and either Kagari wipes everything, or she dies and sure humanity lives another x amount of years, but earth is still fucked, and no one's trying to fix it.

In this route though, everything was in place by Kotarou's hand - both organizations got infiltrated and with the events we see/read, Kotarou reveals everything to the whole world, thereby ending Gaia and Guardian's reason to fight and instilling the idea of using life force through familiars and superhuman powers to progress humanity without fucking the earth.

At that point, Kagari's job was done, and to Kotarou's dismay, he /had/ to stab her. Not doing so would doom humanity after all the work he put in.

>this ending
Holy shit, 11/10.
I'm glad to be alive, best scene of the season.
Romeo truly saved anime.

They also skipped Touka finding Chihaya, Lucia and Akane.

10/10 episode. Was this the once in a decade thing where a VN adaptation is actually good?

Is that too much to hope for Akane, Lucia and Chihaya movies?

>No more comfy Rewrite threads
Just make an occasional "Best Key key" thread.

Who /kotori/ here?

I wanna bully this fluid druid

>best key key

>>best key (the company) key (the thing that destroys the world)

Thought it should have stopped after the 1st arc. The next 2 were kind of boring.

>the thing that destroys the world
Fuck off, guardianfag!

First season was here too.

Yeah, wanted to see the parents send Akane and Kotarou off.