I don't know how you sick people can be Nazis. They carried out the mass extermination of the Jewish people...

I don't know how you sick people can be Nazis. They carried out the mass extermination of the Jewish people, innocent men, women, and children who were a threat to nobody. I can't believe none of you care that your precious Hitler killed 6 million Jews

>inb4 6 million Jews couldn't be gassed
No one is claiming that 6 million Jews gassed, don't be so stupid and dishonest. Many millions were killed by death squads on the Eastern Front.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_deaths_in_the_Soviet_Union_under_Joseph_Stalin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake image

>innocent
>Jews

I would personally like every Jew on earth one by one if I had the means. Fuck you.

that pic has been debunked.

>meme flag
>pol is one person

Seriously die

>millions
No not millions and those killed by these anti partisan groups weren't all jews and often weren't targeted because of their religion but rather due to local government or communist party affiliations.

It amazes me that people are so uptight about the Nazis but they couldn't care about the crimes of the Soviets which were exactly the same but far more extensive.

I don't think anyone even cares about the facts anymore. All WW2 has become is just an excuse for gibs and to shut down any conversation that people don't want to hear.

>death squads on the eastern front
you are correct about that
but you weren't correct about who controlled those death squads. I wonder which country has a long history of killing christians?

jews are not some tortured class of minorities, theyre the most influential in group in the world.

By who, some insane Holocaust denier?

>Jewish
>people

Fuck off kike shill.

The only good thing jews ever invented was the holocaust.

This is bad b8, dude. Go to bed.

Can you tell me more about supposed lies about the Einsatzgruppen? Most people focus on the gas chambers but half of the deaths in the Holocaust happened in towns all over the Eastern Front

>I don't know how you can even care about your own people when the Jews told you not to!
Let's be honest, that's really all you're saying.

why are you posting a photoshopped picture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_deaths_in_the_Soviet_Union_under_Joseph_Stalin

Commies have killed over 200 million people. That's many time more than in holohoax. Can commie shill like you tell more about NKVD and how they killed more than germans?

The Einsatzgruppen isn't proof that the Holocaust happened because there's no way to know whose bodies were buried there. They could've all been kikes, but they could've just as easily been Germans, Soviets, Poles or random citizens that got caught up in the crossfire.

The killing at (((Babi Yar))) was clearly done by the Einsatzgruppen. The bodies found in the ravine could not have been killed during the the Soviet purges or when the NKVD was retreating from the Wehrmarcht. It could only have been those Germans.

That pic is literally cropped lmao.

>wehrmacht covering civilians who are running for their lives

>soldier obviously aiming pass the civillians

Do Jews/Nu-males not have depth perception?

>I don't know how you sick people can be Nazis.
listen the USA became nazi Germany after the war, go look up operation paperclip and all of a sudden things begin to look a lot clearer

>Jewish people
>innocent men
>who were a threat to nobody
All of the victims of financial crimes around the world will disagree with you. Jews are a race of criminals so even if Hitbro had commited genocide on them (which he UNFORTUNATELY didn't) that would only add to his brilliant CV. Jews are a race of pathological criminals, cheats, swindlers, crooks, ponzy-schemers, profiteers, financiers of terrorism (as they call is "revolutionary activities"), debt-creators, money-manipulators, organised crime bosses, murderers, pedophiles, rapists, I can go on... There is no such thing as innocent poor little Jews outside of (((hollywood))) movies, they are a sinister parasitic vermin race which benefits off of human misery and suffering and aims to enslave humanity. They have been literally behind the decline and collapse of almost every great power. They are to civilisation what locusts are to crops, they are the eternal destroyer and even if Stachebro had killed 6 million of these insects that would only make him even more cool.

>hurr durr usa became nahtsee becuz it kidnapped brilliant german scientists
Imagine being this stupid. You're not even the first one ive encountered that says this bullshit. Both the USSR and the USA kidnapped German scientists. You know why... BECAUSE THEY WERE THE BEST IN THE WORLD! Jewish scientists are good for newspaper headlines but in reality the relativity kike and the "you want to fuck your mother and kill your father" kike are worthless.

6 GROARBRILLONS!!!