I'll admit, this one made me tear up a bit. Really powerful

I'll admit, this one made me tear up a bit. Really powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=ErmZRsCIUsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we won
Lmao, I'm still here.

We survived the lethal masturbation machines, the ass pumps, the roller coaster of doom, the rooms with moving knives...We did it.

they both should be gassed

>we won

Regular Jews are still going to go extinct grampa schlomo

next level shoahcial justice fanfic. makes me wanna grow my foreskin back just to get circumcised again. truly powerful.

>lethal masturbation machines

I couldn't read shit, I just focused on the david star

>The last time I wore one it was mandatory

So do jews like wearing them or not? That old kike could have wore one freely, or not, for a very very long time. I am not sure if this really happened.

>Old man kisses girl's hand using sob story

Sneaky jew!

I wish I still had my ninja throwing stars, yours looks all gay in the pic, OP.

made up shit
like you jews always do
just like the holocauster

>We won
Wow, was Justin "if you kill your enemy, they win" Trudeau right all along?

Every comment on every site, every post, every story about the Holocaust™ is written like a fictional drama novel. Most of the time it's because people have written too much Holocaust™ fan fiction. It rubs off on them, then the comment sections get flooded with wannabe fiction writers.
It's pretty fucking annoying. But what's more fucking annoying is how many goyim eat it up.

>things that didn't happen

This is sub-Twilight-tier prose

So Jews turn in to awkward drooling perverts at the sight of valuables? Sounds about right.

Bullshit.

He did the same to the soap on a rope at the Body shop.

The gas chambers are a myth, just like the myth that Nazis made soap out of human fat (from Jewish concentration camp prisoners). The soap accusation was later debunked by historians but was repeated by some Jews well into the 1990s. Even today you might find some people repeating it as fact, such is the power of stories that are believed on faith rather than evidence. Other accusations never caught on to the same extent because they were simply too unbelievable.

"Holocaust survivors" admit that they heard rumors about the gas chambers from other Jews before even arriving at a concentration camp. Thus if a Jew lost a loved one during the war, they simply assumed they had gone to the gas chambers. Even after the Allies investigated a camp and determined it was *not* a death camp, Jews still repeated the story because they felt they were doing a good thing for the "victims". Insodoing the myth is reinforced without a shred of truth or evidence.

Gas chambers did exist, but were for fumigating clothes and beeding to exterminate Typhus-spreading lice. It was a life-saving measure. That's why eyewitnesses often include details like haircuts & showers (also to eliminate lice). Despite these efforts, typhus (aka "camp fever", "ship fever", etc.) resulted in 200,000 deaths by the end of the war going by Red Cross reports. That's why the camps needed crematories. But those deaths weren't planned, in fact the Germans tried to prevent them, and total nowhere near 6,000,000.

You can hear directly from Jews, and learn more about the improbability of the story, why the numbers claimed to have been killed in gas chambers at Auschwitz is scientifically & technically impossible, in the following video. Watch it & make up your own mind.

>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
hooktube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

I genuinely thought he was going to claim the necklace was his wife's and open a lawsuit. Who wrote this, M Night Shyamalan?

God fucking damn. Tumblrinas are really trying their damndest to out-write each other.

Gold

lol. Its going to be the year 2060 and somehow there is still going to be holocaust survivors. Shouldnt there be none of these people left? If he was born in a concentration camp he would be almost 80.

Holy fuck that is cronge

>used his other hand to shakily touch the sapphires on my necklace
He was checking if any of them were loose so he could pocket them.

dont forget the electrified swimming pool they were dunked into by an elevator.

I just can't believe humans could do that to one another...

> jew instantly goes for the saphires

>real life is like the movies
>grown men cry in coffee shops after looking at necklaces

oy vey

Was wondering if the necklace he was pawing at was resting between her Khazar Milkers, then I realized it was a post by a jew and didn't happen.

The holocaust was an r-rated Japanese horror survival story?

Beautiful story, can't wait to repost it to my Facebook ™!

lmao

sneaky jews

ebin leaf bantz

>humans of judaism
what did heeb mean by this?

>tfw invested in masturbation machines and ass pumps after the war

>can't even bother having the 12 gems of the tribes of Israel
Jews have forsaken their God and birthright

a lie

>I survived the holocoaster and all I got was this lousy t shirt

>Humans of Judaism

90% of the stories are fake.

I get more upset at a fictional character than these stories. youtube.com/watch?v=ErmZRsCIUsE
Oh wait...

If someone posted this on Reddit, would they remove it?

Today on Things That Never Happened...

That's one huge bitch

Too fast
Better use the swimming pools where they pull out the ladder and force them to swim until they wear out and drown
Delouse them first, nobody wants bugs in the pool

>ded