Why is a proper gentleman always called a beta?

Intrigue me flood. Just because you actually treat women right doesn't make you a beta lol. It just makes you a man. I don't really get how people look down on that nowadays. Granted, a lot of girls seem to like immature assholes, shit, I've been one a few times. But real ladies, mature ladies, value a gent. Not a fedora wearing white knight, but a man who brings with him the romanticism and class of a gentleman.

Don't be a fag
Boxing was once for gentlemen

modern white woman:
>first tell white man to act like pussy becouse that's what gentelman suppose to do
>white man wants to make you happy, starts asking if you are ok with things he plan
>omfg he's so boring
>bring in new man to the country
>oh look they don't give a shit about us and does whatever he wants, it's so sexy
>white man beat the shit out of him for grabbing what's not his
>omfg why are you so racist, what your problem idiot
>go fuck more shitskin to make those losers white man jealous

absolute state of white woman

You sound like such a faggot

>a lot of girls seem to like immature assholes, shit, I've been one a few times.
This is true. I watched it and tried it myself. If you treat all women as if they were ladies they reject you. Treat them like shit and they adore you. Damned thing I ever saw.
But I don't want a wife who needs me to treat her like shit.

>But real ladies, mature ladies, value a gent.
They value a gent with a fat wallet and a tight butt and regard him as an easy mark. This is true.
Our culture has been corrupted.

I'm in my late 20s and grew up with a super religious family in the south. I was sheltered also. You know where this is going so just what is the difference between being what most know as a classy gentleman vs a beta ? Is it just the overall duration and how serious things are?

I also have the " look" where random strangers just trust me because I look soft or like a gentleman anyway. I look much younger. It sucks but sometimes I play up the role. I've acquired certain mannerisms and customs from my family ..but reading on here I'm starting to question the whole thing. I know this is what women want,but myself,how should I carry myself? Can one still be this "gentleman" persona without being a beta somehow?

>Why is a proper gentleman always called a beta?

Because he's usually ugly. Stop being ugly. Handsome guys don't have to act like gentlemen.

>Why is a proper gentleman always called a beta?
Because there are no proper ladies.

Forget what you think "beta" means for a second and try adopting the following definition

"Beta": adjective qualifying males' actions and behaviour towards women that are what women want from a man.. apart from sex: emotional support, consideration, financial support, deference, respect...

Sounds pretty much like all good stuff right? Sounds like you could basically say that's a very gentleman persona.

That's because it is. Beta is all good. It's all very nice. It's just that it won't get you laid. Because that's not what women are attracted to. That's what they want from a man in a relationship. That's actually what they want from all men everywhere, whether they are in a relationship with them or not. But that's not what they sexually desire.

Be a classy gentleman if you want. It's not really a problem being a beta. It's not "bad". What's bad is that you may expect sex in return. Won't happen.

To get sex, you need to be and do what women are sexually attracted to. Unfortunately a good bunch of these things are quite opposite to gentleman behavior.

Ok this may seem immature, so do I deny them that kind of personality unless I am in a relationship with them? Just be the opposite of a gentleman if I want a relationship with sex and not be a cuck?

For a true relationship with sex, I guess a beta is just the default form of what a woman wants in a man, but in their personal persuit to be attractive, the man has to be more of a blatant bad guy asshole?

>who brings with him the romanticism and class of a gentleman.
There's nothing wrong with that, but good luck pulling that off without coming off as severely autistic.

Same thing with fedoras they can look swell but if you're 300 pounds and a manlet that hat is not going to compensate for it. You need to be able to pull it off right. 90% of the time the people who think it's a good idea to make the attempt do not pull it off right.

Treat each woman as an individual, not as part of a group. Be the man she needs. Teach her to be the woman you want.

>Can one still be this "gentleman" persona without being a beta somehow?
I think yes, but you must remember that gentlemen of yore used to duel each other to death to settle their grievances. Just get good, get fit, get learned, get educated, get money, play the part right, there you go. By the way submission under almost all circumstances is not gentlemanly.

>you a beta lol

so do you faggot

Because many men who emphasize being a "gentleman" use it to make up for traits they lack such as looks and confidence

>Just because you actually treat women right doesn't make you a beta

You're correct, but you're only seeing half of the equation. Never let a woman walk all over you, treat you badly, change your plans, or dictate how you dress or behave. If you tell her no, the then answer is NO. When men do not stand their ground, women lose all respect for them.

This guy gets it,nothing bad being a gentleman and dressing well,the problem is that you need to look good in the first place and not obese,like the guy in the pic,amazing look but rarely anyone today would be able to pull it off since everyone is full of acne too fat or too skinny,two dudes who look nice with the vintage look are di caprio and pitt,which are well above the fedora retard

You know, one problem is that to be a gentleman is an unfair competition with the niggers and the hegemonic nigger culture that take advantage of this.

>to be a gentleman is an unfair competition with the niggers

No, it's not. Women who date niggers are not worth the time of day. These women are human garbage, and if you're chasing after them, you need to raise your standards.

You need to splice your gentlemanly behavior with extreme displays of power, like you can be courteous with a girl but if her boyfriend pipes up you beat him to within an inch of his life, or if she has like a cat or dog that hisses at you you hold its head underwater to discipline it. Basically you merge kindness with extreme displays of strength and assertiveness, like James Bond or Vin Diesel.

This. They have to see that you have to know how to correctly pour wine from a bottle and that you're willing to smash the bottle over someones head.