You lose

You lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime
youtube.com/watch?v=HyHzVsdWBfM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownsville,_Brooklyn#Demographics
newobserveronline.com/new-york-nonwhites-commit-92-of-violent-crime/
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/politics/albany/2017/12/21/leave-ny-another-190-000-left-other-states/974130001/
nationalreview.com/article/454997/new-york-city-homicide-rate-drop-lessons-proactive-policing
nytimes.com/2015/04/21/upshot/the-methodology-1-5-million-missing-black-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who woulda thunk restricting every freedom that made America great would have kept the chimps in line?

Gee, I sure hope diversity spreads to the rest of the country so I can surrender my rights like Jew Yorkers!

/thread

Black Americans still commit more crime. channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

this

>stop arresting criminals
>crime rate drops
>liberal retards think crime has gone down

great job!

Stop
And
Frisk

Are the statistics legit or is there some kind of fuckery in how the numbers are being interpreted?

all the crime is still committed by blacks and mexicans there lmaoa

>Find one example that meets my preconceived notions
>Ignore hundreds of counterexamples
>Declare victory

>segregation

NYC is a slave city that the rich whites play in and the illegals and niggers maintain. The few coal burners are practically shunned and they only hang out with other coal burners

25% black is actually pretty small for a major metropolitan city. Detroit is like 80% black.

Fix Chicago and Detroit, then we'll talk.

they're cooking the books

basically, the new mantra among state attorneys is "we're not going to arrest our way out of this" thanks to books like "The New Jim Crow".

One way they can do it is by making serious crimes (felonies) into misdemeanors. This happened recently in Chicago with car-jackings. So it looks like there are less felonies on the books when in fact they're just fucking with the law.

NYC spends more on it's police force then most small countries do. If the city was majority white they wouldn't have to spend all that money.

I lived NYC for years btw, I wouldn't mind to go back as that type of living is actually kinda of addicting.

Well see this and you will understand

>price poor people out
>ignore that precincts that are predominantly black have higher crime rates
>none of this changes the fact that blacks commit crimes at a disproportionate rate
>none of this changes that illegal immigrants are by definition criminals.
I would like to further point out that New York's crime rate is barely lower than the national average. It is at a 50 year low because in the 90's the place was an absolute shithole with crimerates twice as high as the average.

>just ignore all the white working and middle classes (Irish, Pollacks, Italians, Germans and others) that keep NYC working and still make up a large portion of the NYPD and NYFD.
>Literally salt of the earth people in a giant city, almost unparalleled.

Fucking /thread as fuck
Also Giuliani says "you're welcome"

NYC has the most segregated school system according to teh UCLA civil rights project

He said big city. There's only like really 4-5 cities people reference as big cities in the US. It was linguistic fuckery.

This is like how NYC has decriminalized things like pissing in public and being drunk in public because it only really affected niggers. That and they stopped stop and frisk so niggers can carry what ever they want now

He says this now, but once all whites go, it will be like Chicago. The death toll will mount

There the second class that kept the poor ones in line and most don't live there. The populace is extremely rich or somewhat poor.

>cops with fucking machine guns everywhere
>police can frisk you anytime
>surveillance cameras everywhere watching you take a piss

>crime at 30-year low
Duh, I guess so.

Yea that is by design. Look at the NYC specialized high schools and Hunter College High School. They have almost no niggers going to them.

Is that why a guy crashed into a bumch of people a few weeks ago? Also if two planes crashed into two buildimgs in a city I would expect the security to be better. Fuck niggers and spicks.

>safest big city
So this faggot is proud of being king retard?

Also Detroit is 84% black and a horrible city, so OP loses again.

You do realize those whites aren't really committing crimes and aren't NYC residents. They are people passing through JFK from other states with handguns following federal laws of how to travel with a handgun and NYC arrests them anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=HyHzVsdWBfM

mention 500000 ppl commiting a crime and brag about low crime in the same tweet

So it works?
Just segregate them using housing and living cost then tune laws to tolerate minor degeneracy.

>crime at 50 year low
after 50 year highs.... is that really something to brag about? Also when compared to what like LA, Chicago? Florida? I dont know the other big cities in America but from what I read they are all shitholes. just cause i cleaned my ass dont mean shit dont come out of it

Jew York crime use to be so bad that his linguistic fuckery isn't technically incorrect.

Still, a 50 year low on crime is not the same as being a safe city. It just means the city is no longer a nigger war zone.

They also segregate them by school. Their school system uses testing scores for the 9 specialized high schools and Hunter College High School. These schools are majority asian, majority of whites that take the test get in, and only like 2% nigger

>You lose.
>Largest black population

This is by number, not percentage. Show me a high percentage black neigborhood that has low crime.

Amazing.

>taxes and cost of living so high that people can't even afford to commit crime

sheeeit

I was gonna say it’s because the criminals class is priced out but you put it better.

Chicago's pretty safe I hear

He is correct however there are a couple things to note.

Most of the ghettos are being gentrified and poor blacks and Hispanics were being kicked out or had gotten arrested for a long time. The only real ghettos left are in the Bronx or eastern Brooklyn. Any place close to Manhattan is now trendy.

The only real place where violent shootings happen on a large scale are in said containment zone ghettos of blacks.
The crack epidemic is long over.

NYC crime rates used to 20 or so years ago before Giuliani came in be among the worst in the country by far but ever since he took office and even after he left had been continually dropping.

After the 90s most organized crime was gone.

The NYPD is bigger and more funded than most countries armies, they are on every street corner and not only that but the National Guard is all over downtown and midtown Manhattan.

the middle class lives in the suburbs around new york and commutes yes?

Yep just look at the NYPD crime statistics and see how low crime is among whites in NYC. Next factor in that if NYC was all white you would probably have less drugs being sold to whites which is among the highest cause of white crime ( opoid addiction ).

These same liberals will shun the NYPD anyway.

Yep the good old metro north and LIRR. There are poor neighborhoods where all the under class service workers live and the white enclaves where rich whites live and then rich white enclaves where rich whites party.

it takes a lot of money to live in NYC

>ghettos start to get gentrified fast as fuck
>Nigger population in NYC keeps dropping
>dropped from nearly 30% to 25% in some years

Gee i wonder why it's getting safer

And how many WACIST laws did it take to reach that point? That cuck is the same individual who would decry the stuff they do in that city. A disgusting hypocrite.

So addicting you end up typing kinda of

It's designed that way, whenever Schools africanize they immediately turn into absolute shit, and they know this, no matter how many money gets spent on "dem programs"
Nyc manages to score and maintain a respectable and competent school system exactly because it's highly segregated, even the neighborhoods were designed to keep negroes separated from the whites, during the 1920's to 1940's mass migration waves of negroes from the deep south got into all cities in the US, all of which were around 90% white, L.A, NYC, Detroit, Chicago.

Your engineers and city designers acted fast and were very clever and managed to keep the niggers separated, also around the exact same time suburbs became super popular as the white man wanted another way to get as far away as possible from the negroes invading the cities.

>safest
>big city
Gee, what a way to mince words.

Oh look, this thread again.
Reminder that the NYPD gets more than $5 billion a year in funding; they're better financed than half the militaries of the world.

I am drunk and I have a bad habit of typing fragments when I drink.

Okay, I'll play

Brownsville
murder capital of New York
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownsville,_Brooklyn#Demographics

New York has low crime, because it's 12% Asian.

There's only a couple of "Big Cities" and the others have even more blacks, and so tend to have more crime. Not to mention NYC has a gigantic police department, so people are always on watch. This suppresses criminality. - They released their shooting and other stats recently, and it's about as you would expect. Expect to see NYC trend toward more crime the higher the black population gets, and lower the white population gets.

>safest big city in america
not for long

disblasio will turn this place into an africa tier shithole before his term is up

this is correct, i live in nyc. Also theres huge amounts of gibs so the nigs dont need to resort to crime.

Probably correct, but New York pays like 4 billion for their police. Next city on the list paid like 1 billion.

>brownsville
>murder capital of jew york
Somehow I am shocked. Utterly shocked, I say.

Blacks and Hispanics commit literally 92% of all violent crime in NYC. Also the only reason blacks don't commit MORE crime is because of something that leftists hate; Stop and Frisk policies.

newobserveronline.com/new-york-nonwhites-commit-92-of-violent-crime/

About 190,000 New Yorkers left for other states this year, bringing the total out-migration to 1 million people since 2010 — the most of any state in the nation, U.S. census data show.

democratandchronicle.com/story/news/politics/albany/2017/12/21/leave-ny-another-190-000-left-other-states/974130001/

>People leave the state
>Overall crime rates go down

Really buttered my bagel

>largest black population in the US
But far from being the highest proportionaly speaking.

Is this proof that a police state would work? Can I use this argument against liberals?

New york city is also a police state. Cameras cops and soldiers everywhere.

Literally this. It's a bunch of white hipster faggots who took over NYC recently

nationalreview.com/article/454997/new-york-city-homicide-rate-drop-lessons-proactive-policing

It also has the NYPD, the largest police force in the country and the most well funded at 4.8 BILLION per year.

Hmmm, if blacks and immigrants are so great why does NYC need the biggest, most expensive PD in the states?

NYPD also has a fucking intelligence division and branch offices in foreign countries. Rumor has it they even pay for non official cover agents in foreign countries.

Those fuckers are no joke.

more police does work somewhat, there is a correlation.
Police state becomes a problem when they start to have too much power and crack down on free speech/privacy. But just more police and stronger enforcement are good.

>dearborn
>white

And Compton, Detroit, and Camden are free havens too, right?

>50 year low

Bullshit. 1990 was the peak at 2000 homicides during the "crack epidemic". Stop and Frisk is what saved NYC because it arrested scores and scores of black 'youths'.

Fuck them though, let all these cities rot.

>down on free speech/privacy
The proles deserve neither. Rejoice for a new dawn is coming, and the worthy will be rewarded.

Fucking checked. It's always coldest just before dawn.

>nigs don't have any white people to steal from
>crime levels drop
IMAGUN MOY SHOK!

You couldn't pay me enough money to fucking live in NYC

Aaaaand black people are constantly under the watchful gaze of the police...
When are idiots going to get it that these metropolitan elites are just touting things that exist naturally (but are now C L A S S I F I E D) so they can pile more people under their sky scrapers and milk them?

> Come see the "characterful negros" in this new subdivided micro apartment!

Literally exactly this
I live in those white suburbs

Sad to see the continued cuckification of Radley.

>The NYPD is the biggest police force in the country, with over 34,000 uniformed officers patrolling New York's streets, and 51,000 employees overall -- more than the FBI. It has a proposed budget of $4.6 billion for 2013, a figure that represents almost 15 percent of the entire city's budget.
Gee I wonder how they did it.

Stop doing that stupid shit and also the fpbp bit, you fucking reddit cancer. Stifles discussion like in the faggot club you come from.

>it’s costs BILLIONS to protect a city from niggers

The /thread meme is older than Reddit. Fuck off.

>What is gentrification

How's your vacation going?

>lock up record numbers of black men
>crimes reduced
WOW
nytimes.com/2015/04/21/upshot/the-methodology-1-5-million-missing-black-men.html

Less whites = less crime
Care to explain, Sup Forums?

Safest "big city" in America. O.K., I'll bite. What are the other "big cities" and what is their nigger population? Chicago? L.A.? Atlanta? Miami? How about Detroit, Baltimore or New Orleans?

Big cities without an army of police like New York and a higher percentage of niggers hardly make the argument that diversity is helping the NYC crime rate.

You are a 100% new fag. I can tell. Here for less than 1 year.

Less whites=more police=lower crime

>$4.6 billion

Spending that to stop niggers from niggerring....

Also safest "big city," this southern boy is not impressed. Cities are Jew infested nigger festivals.

Detroit is 85% black! IN YOUR FACE NEW YORK!

New Orleans has a very small population. around 200k.

There's no way Jew York's crime rate is lower than majority white cities like Seattle or Portland

This. NYC is racist for not having more blacks.