Straightforward truth about the Holohoax

Were there crematoriums? Yep. Millions were interned in POW camps at various times. They were good-sized cities. It was a necessity.

Enough to cremate gorzilllions in 3 years? Nope. Not even close, a ridiculous proposition. In fact the handful there actually were were multiplied many times over by fake ones built post-war... and still not anywhere close to enough. This is all thoroughly documented. Plus it's basic math.

Were jews treated for disease and delousing? Yep.

Were jews "gassed" in some sort of overly complicated Rube Goldberg method of mass killing? Nope.

Did jews die? Yep. Especially towards the end of the war as there wasn't enough food and supplies to take care of the Germans themselves, much less jew POWs. Why do you think the allies found camps full of ALIVE albeit starving jews? And the dead jews found, dead due to starvation? GASSING DOESN'T MAGICALLY MAKE YOU SKINNY.

Did 6 jews million die? Nope. Again, basic math in regards to the jew population post-war. 300,000-900,000 died in camps do to a combination of disease and starvation. There was NO multi-million scale organized mass killing of jews.

Is history written by the victors? Yep.

Has the holohoax been used to maintain and expand jew control upon the world? Yep.

Is jew power linchpinned to this fabrication and this is why kikes conduct this continual propaganda spin campaign? Yep.

And they are fully prepared to do so for the next 1,000 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp
acremation.com/frequently-asked-questions/#long
sturmfh.com/34/Cremation-Services.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
archive.org/stream/BodyDisposalAtAuschwitzTheEndOfHolocaustDenial/BDA_djvu.txt
hdot.org/debunking-denial/or7-krege-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY
nypost.com/2017/10/17/nazi-grandma-convicted-again-for-denying-holocaust/
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
archive.is/sFvjt
archive.is/kmRtU
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
nytimes.com/1992/06/17/world/poland-agrees-to-change-auschwitz-tablets.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reality.

e.g. Jews claim 900,000 kikes were gassed and cremated at Treblinka 2.

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp

Treblinka was open from July 23, 1942, to October 19, 1943.

900,000 x 3 average hours for cremation = 2,700,000 hours spent cremating jews

acremation.com/frequently-asked-questions/#long

That means 6,000 executions and cremations a day if running 24/7 without interruption.

>July 23, 1942, to October 19, 1943
that's just 10,800 hours...

They claim to have fit the 2.7 million hours of cremation that would be necessary into this time frame.

**2.7 million hours of work in just 10,800 hours**

A body leaves behind 7 pounds of ash, the size of a shoe box.

900,000 x 7 pounds = 6,300,000 pounds or 3,150 tons

sturmfh.com/34/Cremation-Services.html

Roughly the size and weight of 40 Blue Whales

All buried in this tiny corner of the camp.

Never to be found again.

What was life really like at the Auschwitz "extermination camp"?

Auschwitz "holocaust survivor" jews interviews, in their own words... watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc

Orchestras

Painting

Sports

Medical care

Ballet

Beer

Movie theaters

etc.

Was it a jew "extermination camp"? Or a POW camp where people died towards the end of the war due to starvation and disease?

8 MILLION died at Auschwitz alone!!!

Never forget, you evil goyim!

Whoops, ok, it was just 7 million... but believe us goyim! Don't question it.

Hold up, it was 4 milllion. Never forget. Don't question it! Filthy goyim...

Whoopsie, (((honest mistake))). It's down to 1.5 million now. Just a slight 6.5 million over-count from the original claim. Don't question it! Or we will literally imprison you filthy goy dogs!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

What is a foundation myth? It fulfills three functions.

1) It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).

2) It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).

3) It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1) We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2) Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3) The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

This is by jew design.

Jews initially claimed all 30+ POW camps were "extermination camps".

Then every single camp captured by the US showed zero evidence of gas chambers or any other form of systematic mass killing.

ONLY the Soviets claimed they found evidence of gas chambers... after refusing outside investigators for years... and after (now admittedly) RECONSTRUCTING the camps.

Here, a jew investigator exposes the fake gas chambers built post-war by the Soviets...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

Youck, disgusting

Lets start with the ovens:

archive.org/stream/BodyDisposalAtAuschwitzTheEndOfHolocaustDenial/BDA_djvu.txt

This excellent, academic text will document that they had a cremating capacity of almost 5000 corpses per day, but that most corpses were burns outside the ovens in wildfires.

when will denying the holocaust lose its edgy-ness in this fucking board. It happened. Get over it. You are revisionist tools.

did you read the thread there bud? Some interesting points made above.
start here:

>"academic"
great source
>cremating capacity of almost 5000 corpses per day
post-war retroactive jew lies
>most corpses were burns outside the ovens in wildfires
and even more ludicrous post-war retroactive jew lies

Do you understand the requirements for cremation? The time and temperatures required? And that it's impossible to cremate someone in an open pit? And that's why cremation ovens are designed in a particular way to reach higher than otherwise achievable temperatures?

Answer these simple questions, please.

How and where, exactly, did Nazis kill 6 million Jews?

How was the 6 million number calculated?

How were the bodies disposed of? (the breakdown percentage-wise)

How many bodies were cremated?

Where are the bodies?

Where is the ash?

How many death camps were there?

they
are JIDF

Notice how refused to address any of the posts or number breakdowns posted above and gas lighted a fiction while well poisoned.

Jews gonna jew.

And no one will answer the basic questions because there ARE NO answers, it's all such a tangle of lies that has been built over the years that they have to avoid the most basic questions.

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>blood catches on fire

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>get thrown into the "bears and eagles" cage by hitler

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>get gassed 3 times and survive the 4th after hitler runs out of jew killing gas

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>survive 6 gassings

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>AVOID getting gassed because you're hungry

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>navigate moving knife chamber
>climb a 80 ft tall pile of human ash (never to be found)
>die in a nazi acid pond
>scare the neighbors

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>get balls chewed off by nazi dogs
>escape your death camp in a pile of clothes

I'm actually on two Holocaust threads simultaneously.

I'm no expert, and I don't pretend to be. The way I understand it, though, is that 6 million was a very high estimate. It's hard to get the numbers right, since the Germans went to great lengths to keep the operation somewhat covert. It might have been 1 million, or less, or more. It is still a lot of people.

Basically, these Holocaust discussions tend to go like this. Some denier demands a specific evidence, that might not be possible to produce easily for anyone, or perhaps only for experts. Once this specific proof was not produced promptly, this is being used as proof to show that the Holocaust in fact never happened.

I have no clue where the ash went, but I've read plenty of articles with strong arguments showing how it was all possible. The one I just shared here is one of them. The problem is that regardless of the source I provide, it can easily be dismissed as "Jewish propaganda". So, sources will not do the job, and they are necessary since I'm not an expert.

All in all, the discussion is therefore not productive, and I will retire to the bedroom.

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>ride hitler's holocoaster of doom

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>get raped by specially trained nazi rape dogs

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>get turned into jewish sausage and eaten by hitler

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>get tickled to death by hitler

It won't end until we make it real user.

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>get dunked in a nazi carnival dunk tank
>get vaporized into jew dust by 10 gorbillion volts

The (((MSM))) of that time had been churning out the six million story even before Hitler was born.

The six million is a fabrication to satisfy a Torah prophecy for the return of jews to palestine.

Orthodox jews know it's a hoax and disavow zionism and israel.

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>get turned into a jewess by hitler

>tangle of lies

>be a jew
>get masturbated to death by hitler

>tangle of lies

>be jews
>hitler tricks you into eating a jew baby

So, because people lie about one of the biggest historical event in human history, involving hundreds of millions of people, then it all has to be a lie? This clearly shows that you are dumb, and you don't understand science.

>tangle of lies

>be jews
>INCREASE IN NUMBERS after the holohoax

So where is the direct physical evidence of any of this?

I think his point is that it is a lie.

You're a piece of pilpul kike trash.

You can't answer the most basic of questions saying you're "not an expert" yet you KNOW what happened... as you live in a country where you can't even question the holohaox openly lest you be arrested for "hate speech".

Gas yourself.

All you kikes do is pile lies upon lies.

Jews said at Nurenmurg 7 million were GASSED and CREMATED IN OVENS at AUSCHWITZ ALONE and after the goyim realized how impossible that was, there's been the continual backtracking... ending with you now saying they were burnt in fucking pits, even though you can't cremate people in pits, because you know the oven numbers don't work.

The most basic of fucking questions for the crime of the century that the west is now built around:

How and where, exactly, did Nazis kill 6 million Jews?

How was the 6 million number calculated?

How were the bodies disposed of? (the breakdown percentage-wise)

How many bodies were cremated?

Where are the bodies?

Where is the ash?

How many death camps were there?

THERE ARE NO ANSWERS BECAUSE IT'S ALL A FRAUD you fucking idiot.

All those questions were answered in the link I provided. I can provide more links, but what good will it do? You will just discard them as "muh kike propaganda" anyway.

Nice ad hom btw. And no, I am by no means jewish.

hdot.org/debunking-denial/or7-krege-investigation/

Nice "investigation" by the way. lol

>Some denier demands a specific evidence,
You fucking faggot, it falls to THOSE MAKING CLAIMS e.g. that 6 million jews were systematically murdered by Nazis, to provide the evidence. Not the other way around.

That's why there are literal laws against questioning the holohoax thoughout most of Europe, there IS NO evidence that 6 million jews were systematically murdered by the Nazis.

>The (((MSM))) of that time had been churning out the six million story even before Hitler was born.
Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY

The lies surrounding the holohoax are so fucking blatant.

Without reading too deep over everyone theories on this thread. I assume a ton of Jews died in WW2. Its over the 900,000 OP claims, but under 6 million. Jews were killed outside camps in the east by the Einsatzgruppen. But the Holocaust although a bad thing. It annoying how it heralded as the end all/ be all of war crimes. The ethic cleansing of Germans in Eastern Europe was equally if not more bad, but is never talked about. Its also annoying that Holocaust trials are still going on and they have run out of people, so they are going after like 102 year old train station operators that were never Nazis and never killed anyone.

No?

-Jewish population dropped by a third
-The gas chambers
-The catalogs of cremated bodies
-The lack of denial among Nazis, both soldiers and officers, in addition to someone admitting to it
-Straight out photographs showing pits of burning bodies
-The letter from Goebbels stating explicitly that they are exterminating Jews, systematically
-Operation Reinhard
-Anne Frank
-Thousands of witnesses
-Reports from the Einsatzgruppen
-Hitler had this as a stated political goals, openly, before he got into office, to EXTERMINATE the Jews

Your own link indicates the cremations done at Treblinka were performed with large open pyres involving many bodies at once. So your claim that this would take 2.7M hours makes no sense.

>All those questions were answered in the link I provided.
They were? Then answer these most basic of questions with a handful of simple keystrokes, because all I see goal post moving bullshit.

1. How was the 6 million number calculated?

2. How and where, exactly, did Nazis kill 6 million Jews?

3. How were the bodies exterminated and disposed of? (the most basic rough breakdown percentage-wise)

4. How many bodies were cremated?

5. Where are the bodies?

6. Where is the ash?

These are the most basic fucking question that can be asked about this supposed gigantic event that cannot be questioned.

Your lack of answers redpills people more than anything else I could post. Thank you.

The electronics fuck up and give a puff a smoke that surrounds the hologram before the hologram glitches out symbolizing the gas chamber AHAHAHAH DIGITS

This one is not that unbelievable, I imagine there would’ve been dogs trained to attack genitals first

They're doing this because Jews are now reaching the age where it's ludicrous for them to be holocaust survivors. They need to make sure the goyim remember the six gorillion. I long for the days where invoking the holocaust in an argument is shut the fuck down immediately.

I already answered those questions in an earlier post. My position has never been that 6 million is or has to be correct. My assertion is that the Holocaust, in any shape or form, took place. Meaning a serious, systematic extermination of Jews (and Gypsies and Gay people etc), in an industrial matter, that resulted in the death of a lot of people (probably more than a few hundred thousands, and presumably millions).

The questions about the bodies, the cremation and the ash was answered in the link I provided earlier.

This should cover all your questions.

>large open pyres
Post-war ass covering lies just like
as cremation cannot occur in open pyres.

Where are 900,000 partially burnt corpses then?

Or, assuming they used Nazi magic... 900,000 x 7 pounds of ash from open air cremation per person = 6,300,000 pounds

Where's the ash?

To clarify: where are the 900,000 corpses/6,300,000 pounds of ash/any combination of?

>it happened
>i don't know how
>i don't know the particulars
>but it happened
>other than it was systematic and industrial
>but i don't know the particulars of how it was systematic and industrial
>but it happened
fuck yourself

>as cremation cannot occur in open pyres.
Not if the goal is a nice powder to keep above your fireplace as a memory of your Great Aunt, no. That was merely not the goal in the camps, now was it?

see
and

>involving many bodies at once
It doesn't work like that. Each body requires a fixed amount of energy to cremate.

And open air cremation is impossible regardless, all you get is charred bodies.

-Jewish population dropped by a third
utter lie, pic related

the rest is literally just words, not evidence or even a statement, are you autistic?

the next one, "gas chambers", what does that mean? like how the US found zero gas chambers and the soviets literally falsified evidence by creating "gas chambers" where there were none?

>-The catalogs of cremated bodies
that numbered under 10k... who died from the typhus epidemic (you know, the reason for the shaving of heads and delousing etc.)

>-The lack of denial among Nazis, both soldiers and officers, in addition to someone admitting to it
completes lies, out a supposed 6 million murders they got basically 3 "confessions" by torture, and to this day they are arresting anyone who tells the truth

nypost.com/2017/10/17/nazi-grandma-convicted-again-for-denying-holocaust/

>-Straight out photographs showing pits of burning bodies
photos of a few dozen bodies being burned that clearly died of typhus does not mean 6 million people were murdered, this is exactly how typhus was dealt with throughout history

>-The letter from Goebbels stating explicitly that they are exterminating Jews, systematically
now you're just lying

>-Operation Reinhard
not a bit of hard evidence about anything other than that POWs were being transported and kept at POW camps

>-Anne Frank
kill yourself

>-Thousands of witnesses
of what? of the easter bunny? of mass scale murder of jews? more lies

>-Reports from the Einsatzgruppen
literally zero to do with this conversion

>-Hitler had this as a stated political goals, openly, before he got into office, to EXTERMINATE the Jews
an utter lie

no wonder you can't even tell us how the 6 million number was arrived out or how they died, you're an idiot

if you want genocides, look at what the commies did.

>utter lie, pic related
Its just a pics with claims. Its not a real source. When you provide the real source I will move down to the next point.

Look, I never claimed that commies were any better. That's not the point here.

you were going to bed earlier, but ofc jidf never sleeps :D get a real job.

then see the red cross numbers, way below million, all summer camps combined.

Yeah, that was my plan, but another thread is keeping my sleepless.

I would shitpost for money any day, user. I'd love to.

The problem with these figures, being repeated again and again in these threads, is that they are made up - simply false. Pics are being composed to look like sources, without being real sources. Pic related.

>>hundreds of millions

Wew

The bottom figures are not from 1948, I found them in the original source from 1939. So the whole pic is trying to manipulate people, deliberately.

Uh, yeah? I'm talking about the WW2.

they can't help themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

my sources are literally right on the page, dimwit kike

i answered your moronic "evidence"... can you know answer the kindergarten level questions you've been avoiding the entire thread, now?

No one even posted that, moron, except your straw-manning kike ass just now.

Stop Straw manning.

Answer the questions.

All I see is a picture with text, where you claim things. Have you read the real, actual numbers in the World Almanac? Why don't they correspond with the figures I have in my copy of the World Almanac 1933 and 1939?

I WONDER WHY user

MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ARE MADE UP NUMBERS YOU FUCKING RETARD

>Why don't they correspond with the figures I have in my copy of the World Almanac 1933 and 1939?

you don't own much, including that almanac

>my numbers are right, yours are wrong

classic

Wtf, I hate Jews and no longer believe in the Holocaust

welcome back, now remove ahmed

>Have you read the real, actual numbers in the World Almanac?
They are all readily available in PDFs online, jew.

Jew numbers took a very slight dip and actually increased again by the late 40's.

The holocaust claim for the past few decades has been that basically half their numbers (6 million) were killed.

That would have taken decades to recover from.

It simply didn't happen. There were roughly about 500k unaccounted for.

That's a huge lie and that's what this thread is about. Jew lies.

And you have done nothing but lie this entire thread.

But seriously though, the numbers are wrong. In some of these pics the numbers being used are projections from before the war, and not actual present day population counts. It was hard for the World Almanac to foresee the Holocaust, and take this into account in their projections.

I find it incredible that you guys straight out doesn't believe Holocaust. I can understand hating Jews. I can understand problematising the figures (6 millions sounds like a lot). I can understand discussing how the Jews are using Holocaust strategically. I can understand how the Holocaust has been given priority over other genocides, such as in Russia and in more recent times. I can understand all these things. But I don't understand how you take these meme-pics as better evidence than professional historians, and academics from a long range of disciplines. How were they all lured into this big conspiracy?

>They are all readily available in PDFs online, jew.

Provide a link then, faggot.

1939: 15,688,259
1947: 11,266,600
----------------
4,421,659 Dead

How can anyone be aware of these things and not understand something fishy is going on?

The fact that the "holocaust" is the ONE thing one the planet you're not allowed to openly question throughout much of the west is perhaps the biggest canary in the coal mine.

bing bing bing

Another amazing “proof” from a denier.

This might be a stupid question, but how do they keep claiming a consistent overall 6 million?

How do they make those numbers work?

26,000,000 was the full death toll of the fucking entire war

How is he a "denier", what is he denying? You yourself just said that 6 million was bullshit here

"How about this? we do Holograms of the Holocaust! it rhymes!"

Dang user, I’m not a holocaust denier, and even I think you are losing this argument.

>How do they make those numbers work?

make-believe, it's a kike prophecy or some shit:

archive.is/sFvjt

archive.is/kmRtU
>At the Congress of 1911 he warned that if current political trends persisted, six million Jews, i.e., those living in the Russian Empire and other East-European countries, were doomed to perish. He was convinced that only political Zionism could forestall the tragedy.

I just found this video of a guy literally doing nothing but reading word for word old pre-WW2 newspaper articles about "the 6 million jews"... and it's been censored! That's literally all he's doing, reading old New York Times etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

This shit gets weirder and weirder the more I look into it.

they gassed them in other camps too, not just auschwitz you idiot omfg.

god Sup Forums is retarded.

Yep. OP is completely right. The Holohoax is the greatest historical lie in human history.

Some good videos exposing many of the Holocaust lies.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

That the plaque for Auschwitz, you illiterate kike. They dropped the numbers from 8 million to 1.5 million at Auschwitz over time.

you retard cant even see that the pic of is photoshopped

please off yourself, brainlet soyim.

>censored for reading old newspapers
We truly are entering Brave New World/1984 territory. Crazy.

Jews have been whinning about being genocided much before ww2. Sometime they said it was 5 millions of them othertime 4, etc..

I don't even know what the fuck this is supposed to prove. You know nazis communications about the holocausts that wefe intercepted werpen't always made public to stop jews from being buthurt, right?

Kek, that vid is incredible

pic and link related, kike

nytimes.com/1992/06/17/world/poland-agrees-to-change-auschwitz-tablets.html

i literally have no idea what you're trying to say, what? they claim 6 million total to this day, despite being caught lying into the millions at auschwitz, majdanek etc. etc.