Is Mami stronger than Homura?

Is Mami stronger than Homura?

stop time
pull trigger
????
profit

mami is certainly a head of the curve on some stuff

>Powerlevel thread

Yes? That was established pretty clearly when they fought. Mami could have fucked up Homura at any time and only held back to see what her intentions were. Homura's power is really binary, she can either stop you in time or she's just a girl with a gun, and she cant time stop Mami because of the ribon.

In a straight fight Homura may have the upper hand but as in rebellion Mami is clearly ahead of the game in other aspects that will let her win.

Homura is like the weakest but her gimmick is the strongest

>Shoot ribbon
>Stop time
>????
>Profit!

That said, she does have her capabilities.

Stronger in what terms? Consider an SoL spinoff in which Homura takes a 'day off' and tries to woo Madoka with hand made confectionaries, only to find competition from Mami.

Mami seems to be able to make them unnoticable.

Like herself?

Yeah? Homura is the weakest magical girl, she just has an OP ability and a lot of training.

mami's powers grow exponentially like madoka's

>muskets and a basic cannon
>then multiple muskets and a railway gun
>then a giant space cannon

Mami with prep time > *

>Yes? That was established pretty clearly when they fought.

Mami had a headstart and already had a ribbon on Homura if she didn't it wouldn't be a match.

Can she defeat devil Homu?

>Is not just the strongest but also the hottest

Mami is truly perfect

Close enough. The hottest is Kyouko.

thing about Homu is that her time magic is strictly supportive and has no offensive magic to speak of. So she has to rely on non-magical means to get the job done.

she's "why don't you just shoot em" in character form

but her time magic is outrageously overpowered, she doesn't even have a time limit on holding it, also she has an infinite carry bag to fuck shit up with

The strongest too, judging by their fights in TDS.

yeah but against witches like walpurgis night who are immune to anything but magical attacks she's completely worthless

which is why she wanted Kyouko to fight with her since she can actually use magic attacks.

She's going to be Guan Yu, she'll literally defeat her with solidified righteousness and her goddess of war skills.

but which Meguka was the most /fa/

>she's worthless
didn't Homura actually manage to kill Walpurgis a few times?

Only with Madoka

no Madoka did

time hijinx kept making Madoka stronger and stronger to the point where she can just one-shot it

>Madoka would one-shot it
but killing Walpurgis would inevitably take so much effort that Madoka would immediately just turn into an even more powerful witch

The movie exists Sup Forumsnon

and it confirmed that in fact Mami is the better one period

She certainly has more... talent, if you know what I mean.

Depends whether you mean pre-Satan or post-Satan presumably.

Mami may have the better plot, but Homura has the better back story.

Homu can't lose against someone who doesn't know her powers. She gets shat on by Mami all the time because Homu isn't trying to kill her, and in Rebellion Mami already knows her powers.

Mami is the strongest, but Homura has some serious endurance to last as long as she does.

>implying that Mami isn't going to get a powerup to compete with post-Satan Homura
someone's got to rescue Madoka and it certainly won't be Sayaka

Mami confirmed as Archangel Michael?

>shot herself in the head
>oh no, it just grazed her

She'd still be fucking burned and not be able to hear out of at least one ear.

user, I'm not sure I like where your picture is going

Homura has some healing magic given that she can fix her eyesight, so she would at least be functional.

>given that she can fix her eyesight
No.

No fuck you that's not how that works. Especially since the effects stop once she stops using her magic on her eyes. Some fresnel lensing bullshit. Also worth noting the red-pig just banged Sayaka up a bit and declared she'd be out for weeks, and it was only her healing magic keeping her going, given that was her super special skill.

My point is guns don't just make a pretty light and a weak little pew-bang that won't peak a microphone, it feels like getting kicked in the lungs to even be around one and its so loud you can go deaf just being around one for long enough while its firing.

She also fixes her heart issue, so it isn't like she's just making magic contacts. Sayaka can heal while fighting and keep going using innate magic, Homu has too actively heal herself. And this is ignoring the whole "Homura can do whatever the fuck she wants because the entire movie takes place in her soul "
Also I know how loud guns are. Hell, first gun that I've shot that wasn't a .22 was a nugget,.

does Kyoko have the most overpowered weapon?

I believe that it was said somewhere when it comes to raw, physical attack power she's the strongest. So probably.

Madoka can carpet-bomb stuff with her bow, she just never gets a chance to do so except that one time she nukes the universe

>Also worth noting the red-pig just banged Sayaka up a bit and declared she'd be out for weeks
Or maybe Kyoko is just a cocky ass with a loud mouth. Even Kyubey says a magical girl can recover from losing every drop of blood in their body so long as they have the magic to repair it.

in the end, was Hitomi right?