Voter fraud

I have an idea about this. The left doesn't seem to care about voter fraud, actually they actively promote it. And, the result is more illegal votes from mostly illegal aliens in the dems favor. They are tipping the scales in their favor.

What if we tipped them in our favor? What if conservatives from other states went to California and voted in their election (like the dems did in Alabama).

Now, I know we could never get enough people to go commit voter fraud to actually swing the state or actually put conservatives in house seats, but that's not the point. The objective would be to make the left believe that conservatives were actually actively trying to subvert their elections through voter fraud. I believe this would make many on the left scream for voter identification, which in the end helps us.

Voter fraud is a crime, but we may not even have to cross that line. All we have to do is make them believe we are. Work your meme magic, make them believe every redneck Nazi racist bigot in middle America is invading their state and subverting their elections, whether it's actually happening or not. Then just a few pics of Nazis wearing I voted stickers, even if they didn't, in front of a voting booth and we would have voter identification across the country.

Just get voter ID laws for fuck's sake.

Can you read? That's what I'm trying to get.

Well do something! Why are we talking about this.

Because you can't read more than a paragraph, apparently.

Call your congressman bucko. What am I supposed to do about this it's new year's eve and I still have to build an electro shocker from AAA batteries and ductape for public transportation.

You didn't even read my idea shitposter.

Voter fraud has happened every election since they got rid of residency requirements.

It's not like I can just wave with my hands and make meme magic appear and shoot macros from my asshole. Like, here you go bud, want some double digits? No. Best thing you can do about this to be vocal about it in real life.

Sounds like a great idea OP. I am definitely voter frauding in the next election.

Is it possible to be a resident at two places at once? I mean, couldn't you just call a buddy in another state and be his roommate on paper while staying in your own state?

But its fucking out of hand in California, they know it and refuse the problem because it works in their favor. If it didn't work in their favor they would put a stop to it.

Alabama already has voter ID laws. Maybe you should stop whining about voter fraud everytime you lose.

Honestly, the best you can do is actually document it and then give them enough rope to hang themselves.

You wouldn't even have to just go to a California polling station, get an I voted sticker, then stand out front holding a rebel flag or some shit and piss people off tell them your from Alabama or something.

I'm not advocating voter fraud, but California is basically promoting it. The only reason they are is because its benefiting the dems that are already in office. If they thought it was hurting them they would change.

30 day residency requirement is still nothing. You just apply for a non driver ID with a fake address and give a po box for them to mail it to and wait 2 weeks. If you and your fraud squad have a base of cooperations it only makes it easier.

Nice try shareblue
Conservatives aren't criminals like liberals
We will enact voter id laws and stop voter fraud
Then your criminal asses will never win by cheating again

Read the whole post dumb fuck.

Every state that has studied the question of voter fraud has found it to be so rare as to be meaningless. Also, those people who have been charged with voter fraud are as likely to have a Republican background as Democratic.

What trivial effect voter fraud has is completely swamped by gerrymandering. Until this is brought under control voter fraud is a joke, and efforts to control it pointless. Even then, election fraud is far more effective than voter fraud.

My worry is the left is pushing for online voting. Then it's just going to be a random shitfest.

They're stupid, but not that stupid. They're never going to scream for voter ID, because they know they'll always have more criminals and illegals and out-of-work losers to haul to the polls than we will. Fraud and loose voter rules will always benefit them more, and they know it.