What is it about latinas that make them age badly?

What is it about latinas that make them age badly?
Is it true that mexican women really let themselves go after having kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1aKGoomDGH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hispanic and Latina is not a race

There's a big difference between a castiza like Selina Gomez and a mestizo goblin

>What is it about latinas that make them age badly?

Not all do; I've seen a good portion that age gracefully. I think it has to do with the level of physical activity and care they take as they age. (Which, honestly, is going to be true of humanity in general rather than just women or just latina women.)

>Is it true that mexican women really let themselves go after having kids?

Meh. This could be asked in general, it's not uncommon for white women to as well.

Why can't they maintain optimal THICCness?

white women age the worse lmao

when a woman is poor and have to work 12hs every day, she will eventually age badly.

it's so true. although it is progressive, it's just on a much higher curve.

16-24, very hot, then it goes way downhill.

I think so. It’s too bad, it’s literally the only downside. Otherwise they’re perfect looks wise.

No, they definitely all do. They get past 30 and hit a wall. I live in El paso

UCH IT BEGINS. Like a gremlin feasting after midnight.

The girl on the left can be literally any girl that
-keeps fit
-knows makeup
-takes visits to salons

Ths trouble is, most dont use products that are good for them PLUS they are most likely getting all the UV blasted onto them and not do anything about it, so all of that, THEN having children, with all the burden that has on their bodies, time, and life, once they hit their mid 20s, all of that comes crashing down on the phenotype like a wildfire

This applies to any girl, but double to girls who are in hot climates, and latinas for all the products out there. Like, I think Vitacilin is known for reproductive toxicity, but it's memed hard for muh vit A

Hehe

it literally comes down to if they eat too much tamales and foods high in carbs and no exercise. they're excellent cooks but they cook too much fattening foods and get fat quickly if the guy isnt ragging on her ass like some do. the ones who take care of themselves only do it because mexican men are more into looks than anything and will leave a bitch if they get fat.
t.my Abuelito

I'd like to add that Youtube doesn't help

The pseudoscience, or "tiascience", as I like to call it, is triggering. Baking soda and lemon and sugar scrubs seem to be miracle cures and treatments to torture your skin and palate with.

I used to fuck a woman that looked just like her at age 21. I still get booty calls from her. Here's a pic of her from two years ago. Age 46.

They spend ages 16 to 30 pooping out kids.

It's the carbs
That's why you see the chunk asians dudes, too, too much noodles

We have a big mexican/puerto rican population in the city I live near. I have NEVER EVER EVEN ONCE seen an attractive beaner woman of any age. They all look like pudgy toads.

Horrible diets and they don’t like to exercise

So true
Dagos too btw

That’s the only problem is the weight thing. They’re definitely cute other than that desu

This old BS. Also replace Latina with Russians.

Ugly women want to believe that hot women have bad stuff coming to them. Everyone wants to believe there is some kind of "justice" in the world.

It is all based on the same stuff that makes us fall for LARPing threads. We want to believe that shit we hate is going to come around and that bad things will happen to the people we don't like.

Mainland Latinos look down on islanders. Peurto Ricans and Cubans are referred to as Piojos (lice).

>white women age the worse lmao
thread

Yuck. Honestly.

Its like a brown burrito wrap full of rice and beans with dashes of pink icing on top.

How the fuck? Wasn't she still super hot like a month ago?

Its the mongoloid gene, asian women become short and fat.

The Wall is quick and brutal.

Those are old pictures retard

woman on the left looks like a man

white women start to look like manly skeletons once they age, must be some time delay testosterone trigger

>He doesn't appreciate true beauty
LMAO

No way dude, most of them have these enormous big round heads. I actually think some of them would look even worse if they lost a major amount of weight lel.

>saved
>fapped
>deleted

Yeah, I would still smash Selena. I don't give a fuck.

Has to be their diet, it's absolutely sickening what they eat, none of what they swallow is actual food, its just carbs+carbs+carbs with mutliple layers of salsa on top and some vegetals to make it seems its healthy. Well, its not.
One average mexican meal is probably already 2000 calories alone, easily.
There's like 40% overweighted people in Mexico, they rank higher than the US in obesity rate, and the US already has plenty of mexicans pumping up the data.

Holy shit!!!!!!! Did a quick search and that bitch is turning into a cow.

all the caribbean spics and central and south american spics hate mexans because they know the mexans rape and rob all the migrants going thru mejico to get to the U.S.

that looks like an older mexican guy with his hair pulled back

Am spic, happens a lot with poor diet. I have a cousin who is 27, she was really pretty until she married a white guy, stopped cooking at home (weak white guy wouldn't make her cook, just bought take out) and she ballooned in weight in the last two years. My dad makes my mom cook at home just about every single day and my mom is nearly 50 and looks better than most spics literally half her age

Guess popping out 12 tamales before you're 25 and getting smacked around by Jose every day does its number on you

I live in Houston and see a ton of ugly out of weight Mexicans every time I go in public. It's obnoxious people on here are commenting that it's not all of them or that white women are worse because 99/100 times Mexican women look similar to the one from your pic. It's probably safe to assume the ones defending them are Mexican subhumans themselves to be completely honest

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Interesting, I've never heard that. There are way more ricans than mexicans in my area so maybe the mexicans just keep their heads down.

you're dumb. some of the food they eat isn't fattening, like all cultures have comfort foods some eat them more often than others. Go choke on a snail jacques.

Stay the fuck out of Mexico and you won't get abused you piece of shit 25% nigger.

you forgot pic. show us a conparison.

Sup Forums is overrun with niggers, spics and Jews, plus half breeds so it's not surprising. Not to mention all the leftists on this board who are here to shit post, but will eventually end up red pilled.

I think it's more related to long sun exposure.

My gf always wears hats and sunglasses even on winter. She's 32 and no crow's feet, not even wrinkles.
She's italian (north), her sister (28) still lives in Savona and looks like she's 40. Goes to the beach every single day.

Of my cousin? I would if I had kikebook to post her pics, such a drastic change is pretty hilarious desu senpai. Of my mom, would never post her pic on here. My mom has great genetics, she looks like a mexican from a telenovela

CARBS

As you age it takes physical effort to maintain good looks.
Beaners are lazy.

Tiny little brains

Mexicans hitting "The Wall". Kek.

>>Is it true that mexican women really let themselves go after having kids?

It is

Roselyn Sanchez is the hottest.She's Puerto Rican.

This must be why spics marry so young. They have an early expiration. You don't want to see them in their final form. El goblino.
She must of gained it fast to put on a suit that doesnt fit.

a girl has booty called you for 20 years?

t. ugly fuck
nope i've seen more than you have, they can be hot as fuck

They have a couple of kids and the Tortilla gland swells...presto! Fat Mexican.

This is why Based Ben Franklin recommended to let your wife thicken up as she ages. Less wrinkles and nicer feeling during sex due to less boniness.

>t. Manuel Jose Enrique Morales

Yep, I didnt hear from her for years and then she popped up out of nowhere after a decade of silence.

Christie Brinkley is 63 years old. You prolly thought she was 38.
Find me a better looking 63 year old. Looks like the Jew Genes were too strong in the father.

That swimsuit does her no favors

Selena Gomez grew up like a block away from where I live.

you must eat box like a champ.

Danny Trejo?

>tex-mex is Mexican food

I think it may have something to do with the Mexican diet.
Many mexican people eat lots of carbs: tortillas, rice, tortas, corn, etc.

>>tex-mex is Mexican food

NO, it's not.

Coming from a rich family guy married for love. Props.

>tfw half cuban half english
>every hispanic/latin person I've ever known has had some prejudice towards another hispanic/latin race
I live in California, and I hate everyone. It's a different feel.
>tfw nobody to assassinate your governor

Those pics were when she was on heavy amounts of prednisone due to lupus. She also recently had to have a kidney transplant.

Or he REALLY liked the gremlins movies.

shouldn't you be with your kind in miami?
It was hard to tell the difference between cuban, Italian, and Jew down there when I went.
Went to Havanna as well. What a fucking dump. Painting and Powerwashing buildings must be too hard. and the city was like half black.

>.
Arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Burn it.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........TORTAS.

Now I want to go to Aranda's and get a fajita torta with avocado.

we both know that the average paco and maria eat like pigs don't try to hide it

Goblins need love too

fuck off idiot, I know what I've seen. Maybe you have a different strain of them where you're at, but around here, they're fat and gross.

this HAS to be a shoop

The picture on the left is an Americanized 26 year old Mexican Latina Model. The picture on the right is a hard working Mexican lady who has to work to support her family and finds genuine joy at her job.

The picture was not funny and did a very bad job of trying to promote race garbage. This is the problem with Sup Forums we have people that come on here all the time and post how "Pro-American" and no hate, no racism, everything is good, we're the cool guys but then the second you go to make a thread the first thing you do is promote racist garbage. Shame on you Sup Forums.

They only age badly if they don't exercise and eat shit after popping out their 17 kids.

The scary thing is, it's not. Goblins walk among us.

I'm technically Spanish as in from Spain, but my grandparents lived in Havana. Cuba is actually a very diverse place, and I've suspected that's because it's an island, and was probably a port. Chances are you did see Jews, Niggers, Italians, and Sea Salt niggers.

wtf is wrong with her legs and arms?

>Sup Forums wants to deport THIS

It's natures way of discouraging people from fucking them. Once they are past prime breeding age mother nature flips their internal chemistry so no male with viable breeding potential would dare put their cock in that.

Im in love with a white girl, she come france y'all, her face is soft as powder, and she a fine bitch. She came here to mexico and did a little visit, we had fun playing in the pool, and tacila after words, infact i made a song explaining my experience

youtu.be/1aKGoomDGH4

>54 kg
>1.5 m

IMAGINE

They can age very well. The little short fat beaners were always short fat beaners.

La creatura!

But for real, Jeb(!), memes aside, angers me.
>be Jeb(!)
>6'3" not hideous
>New England Aristocracy
>Dad is CIA director
>Basically guaranteed some level of power
>Have choice of all the Staceys in the land and even some noble Euro blood
>Marry a Squatagoblin

mfw

living in Texas personally I think the more % native American they are, the fatter they get

the ones that are obviously more Spanish are lighter skinned and taller, with thinner bones

but so many Mexican girls suffer from small tits plus flat asses like pic related

checked

How about this

You're on camera bitch! Smile

share pics brother

Corn based diet will do that. If you can't shit it out, you stretch out

>those untermensch nails
That was truly disgusting.

What? My nails? Whats wrong with them?