Should marijuana be illegal in the west...

Should marijuana be illegal in the west, In japan possession of any amount could result in 5 years imprisonment what are your thoughts is japan right in doing this

Other urls found in this thread:

cpr.org/news/story/colorado-heroin-and-opioid-deaths-rise-ever-more-dramatically
washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/losing-marijuana-business-mexican-cartels-push-heroin-and-meth/2015/01/11/91fe44ce-8532-11e4-abcf-5a3d7b3b20b8_story.html
coloradoan.com/story/news/2017/04/06/colorado-heroin-deaths-doubled-five-years/100074500/
nytimes.com/2017/11/03/health/deaths-drug-overdose-cdc.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate
denverpost.com/2017/08/25/colorado-marijuana-traffic-fatalities/
fortune.com/2015/09/30/ceos-marijuana-smoking/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5160073
civilized.life/articles/ceos-who-admit-to-smoking-pot/
cbsnews.com/news/former-gov-gary-johnson-named-ceo-of-marijuana-company/
youtube.com/watch?v=ztItwXp9JS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should be legal, taxed, and looked down upon.

fpbp

I fucking swear to God... is this the same memeflag shitposter that is flooding this board with shit right now?

Agreed.

I've been to jail twice for marijuana possession
this country is fucking dumb and will fail
I already won the rat race with crypto and will never contribute to this corrupt broken system

Legalize it then send all the users to reeducation camps.

Medical use is okay though, but not for every shitskin or leftist with a backache.

Should be legal, not taxed, and used

Japan seems like an all round better safer more peaceful country unlike countries with high marijuana use

Japan is full of Asians though, not potheads (blacks) and opoid-addicted whites.

this

I sincerely doubt marijuana is the reason for that though. The vast majority of bloodshed that marijuana causes is because the people involved in the illegal production, shipment, and distribution of the product. The rest of the deaths are because it impairs your ability to function, resulting in things like automobile accidents. Legalizing and regulating its use could essentially solve both of these problems.

couldnt weed cripple their work ethic

I heard that all the states in the US that legalized weeb are now facing a serious hard drugs problem because before Mexican cartels smuggled pot but now when it's legal they smuggle heroin, etc.

Doesn't this mean that legal 430 caused massive problems and should be banned again?

So can alcoholism. The social stigma is a key part of the equation.

i feel like alcohol is harder to maintain as it makes people sick whereas weed seems far gentler on the body

I think when the cost of enforcement outweighs the negative side effects of decriminalized use.

I think it should be illegal, taxed and looked down upon.

Think Vicodin.

Japan actually has a chance of controlling MJ, because of it's orderlieness and lack of unoccupied arable land, See also, SIngapore.

you probably heard bullshit, but even if that was true I guess those billions we spend to keep that shit out are going to a complete waste then and the war on drugs itself is a spectacular failure. Those hard drugs have never stopped coming over the border so what are you going to accomplish by opening the market up to the cartels again? jack shit.

>I heard that
Oh great. More unauthenticated sources and conjecture. Just what this board needs.

Sources or stfu. I actually live on the continent you are talking about and have not herd that at all.

I have herd that places like Denver have generated great revenue from legalization.

I think smoking weed decreases the likely hood of the individual caring whether theyre the dregs of society and looked down upon

It should be illegal to post using a meme flag. Have some pride in your country.

>ask a maryjewanna amature-farmer anything

Where there's a will there's a way. True alcoholics don't need a break and get sick if they stop drinking.

>is japan right in doing this
Japan basically suicide bombed the white race with Israel and their fukushima attack

fuck Japan because pearl harbor

also potheads are the only people allowed to celebrate the incineration of jews on Hitler's birthday

4 20 blaze it

>Legalizing and regulating its use could essentially solve both of these problems.
look at this moron claiming government can solve anything

Heroin usage has been skyrocketing for the past few years because cartels are bringing it in.

cpr.org/news/story/colorado-heroin-and-opioid-deaths-rise-ever-more-dramatically

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/losing-marijuana-business-mexican-cartels-push-heroin-and-meth/2015/01/11/91fe44ce-8532-11e4-abcf-5a3d7b3b20b8_story.html

coloradoan.com/story/news/2017/04/06/colorado-heroin-deaths-doubled-five-years/100074500/

>falling for the leaf jew
Anything addictive is degenerate as fuck. Acid is the only reasonable drug and it's users are some of the most redpilled.

Genius

When is the last time you heard of a police chase gone wrong and a firefight breaking out because the police cracked down on some bootleggers? That's right, you haven't, because prohibition ended. People are also far likely to drive drunk when they know it will essentially end their professional career.

*far less likely to drive drunk

point still stands

you're a faggot

This is not correlation.

Opiate deaths are up across the country including places that there is no legal pot. It is because the formulations in the last few years are coming with unknown levels of fentanal in the mix. This is not specific to one area because they have legal pot.

I have a few friends that died using the needle. One they brought back. Again, it is not specific to one area.

nytimes.com/2017/11/03/health/deaths-drug-overdose-cdc.html

You're getting called out for bs but I heard the same

In Denver the gangs have gotten more violent since they have to peddle harder drugs for less marketshare

Vicodin should be available in the stores like cough medicine.

>That's right, you haven't,
cops get in gunfights with drunken morons all the time, go back to cop school and come back after some gangbanger blows your head off

thanks!

I think throwing potheads in jail is a waste of taxpayer funds but I'd be perfectly fine with caning them.

Either this is a strawman because you know you're wrong or your reading comprehension is terrible. I was referring to bootlegging, which is the illegal production and distribution of alcohol. Not someone committing a crime while under the influence.

I don’t think even if Marijuana was legal it would have any noticeable effect on the Japanese.

You'd best be careful, or I'll get the sharia po-lice to swat your ass fucking paki...

It should be illegal because most people are incapable of partaking in it without having significant negative effects on their drive and productivity.

Any country is free to make their own laws in regards to substances. None of you make threads about Muslim countries outlawing alcohol. You’re always obsessed with marijuana. Absolutely amazing to me.
Look at the drug laws, and lack of problems in Portugal.
Look at the billions created in tax revenue in Washington and Colorado.
Look at the job creation for actual tax paying citizens. I quit smoking marijuana during my last semester of uni. I just got offered a dispensary job, making $.50 more than a bachelor degree will get me.
I quit to pee clean, and I’m going to persue my degree and stay clean. I just don’t understand how you all think alcohol or tobacco are ok, but weed is the devil.
All things are acceptable in moderation.
Except crack. I smoked crack for half a year, and I honestly think it serves no purpose.

>

Tobacco isn't okay. Alcohol is only kind of okay because of a massive cultural understanding that it should be used socially and not alone. Weed is almost exactly the opposite, it is used as a hobby drug. You don't do it to supplement things you're already doing, you do it while sitting at home.

lots of homeless people where theres legal weed

it's less dangerous than tobacco

same as alcohol.
>age restriction
>can't drive on it
>can't operate machinery on it
>only buy from licensed premises
>reselling on the street is illegal

The packets of it would have horrible pictures of fucked up lungs and stuff to show people it is dangerous to smoke.

The demand would be massive, so much money would go to taxes.

>implying people don't drink alone

retard confirmed

Im Onion chad tho. Raw only, eaten like a fucking handfruit. My big 3 adds up to over 1100 pounds.

>Japan basically suicide bombed the white race with Israel and their fukushima attack
What?

Of course they do, but people don't think that that's good or acceptable behavior. When people find out that a friend or relative is taking part in that behavior, they takes steps to correct it. Weed is not the same at all. The default use weed is "whenever you want to feel good".

You don’t do it to supplement things. Many artists do. Most musicians do. You offer your opinions on what’s right and wrong based on your feelings.
Think bigger than yourself. How much tax $ has marijuana created? Just in sales it’s in billions of dollars. This doesn’t count the taxable wages from workers. Alcohol consumption kills millions of people from addiction. You could possibly post five examples of death that’s linked to marijuana, most of them are people that over use or blame marijuana for them murdering.
Hundreds of skid row bums drink themselves to death often. Drunk driving. Etc.
yet your opinion is that something you don’t like is destructive? Just compare the lives ruined by “socially acceptable” alcohol to marijuana.
You’re so beat up by the facts.

Japan is not in the worst 20 of suicide rate with the latest data
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate

You are a retard if you truly believe this.

I feel since the trad movement has emerged, this issue has become a lot less popular.

Using your source, and clicking most recent data, Japan is number 9.

Marijuana made me gas the kikes.

It would stop the opiate epidemic because people could get it in the stores.

Israel and Japan allowed the fukushima incident to occur,

please examine the previous nuclear disasters on earth, we have 2, three mile island and chernobyl

both events the nation sent people to their deaths to clean up the meltdown and prevent it from spreading

Japan has done nothing but watch people die and break expensive robots

they don't have the budget to clean that shit but they don't want to, they're pissed at GE bechtel for selling them inferior equipment to begin with so to them everyone dying in the pursuit of vengeance against their enemies is worth the price, so basically China uses it's version of HAARP to suck particles into clouds over Japan and push them across the ocean where they dump the particulate guess where? on our crops (which is why CA is burning, defense to prevent that food from harming people in the marketplace)

I work for NASA, brought this up with my section chief, wrote letters to president, wrote to my relative who is a General

nobody is doing shit because either 1 they want white people to die or 2 because they can't get the budget for it

you guys have to do something

look at your birth rates drop in real time

look at your infant mortality going up, this isn't made up bullshit this is real and it has the potential to kill every last human on earth inside the next 100 years

>Many artists do. Most musicians do.
And most die penniless. Substance abuse likely contributes to this.
>How much tax $ has marijuana created?
Fuck taxes
>You could possibly post five examples of death that’s linked to marijuana
denverpost.com/2017/08/25/colorado-marijuana-traffic-fatalities/
>Hundreds of skid row bums drink themselves to death often. Drunk driving. Etc.
The difference is that nobody thinks this is acceptable behavior. This is shit people do in spite of what they have been told. Weed has no such culture of responsible usage, and so the total number of people who would be negatively affected by weed were it legalized nation wide would be much greater, as there are no social controls.

>I was referring to bootlegging, which is the illegal production and distribution of alcohol.
hey jackass, bootlegging refers to the sale of any unlicensed product

like bootleg DVDS or concert bootlegs or bootleg my little pony shirts I'm sure you know all about that

Here user
fortune.com/2015/09/30/ceos-marijuana-smoking/
Many successful people, who make more money than you and I combined, admit to marijuana use.

>Not microdosing LSD
Fucking plebs

Colorado fag.

Should not be legalized. Marijuana is degeneracy given form.

> Not macrodosing LSD
fucking plebs

>How much tax $ has marijuana created?
it's a fifth of the 7th largest economy on earth

massive amounts of money, I'm very disappointed in my fellow Americans for spending money on something they can get for free with a little foresight

>Not shoving tabs of LSD up your butt
fucking plebs

getting real LSD can be a challenge, where do you cop lysergi?

>Marijuana is degeneracy given form.
yeah thats a good reason to spend billions propping up a shitty jewish monopoly that the keebler elf who is our attorney general has invested heavily in

That still doesn't negate what I said, you're just nitpicking. My point is that since the sale of alcohol is legal, there is very little if any violence surrounding the illegal production and distribution of it.

>>Not blowing lines of pure LSD crystals that glow in the dark

fucking plebs

>there is very little if any violence surrounding the illegal production and distribution of it.
well yeah, because nobody gives a fuck if hillbilly moonshiners pop each other off

I didn't say you couldn't smoke marijuana and be successful. I know some people that do and are. But also know people who lost some critical years of their lives to weed induced complacency, rotting away in infested shitholes and dead end jobs

Again, this has nothing to do with anything.

What bubble world do you live in. People drink on their own all the time. Society isn't crashing around us because you have a couple of beers or joints watching tv after work or something.

this guy gets it

>Not giving giving a stranger mind-shattering doses of LSD and then drinking their blood.
fucking plebs

The jews would just buy the marijuana industry.

Wrong
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5160073

civilized.life/articles/ceos-who-admit-to-smoking-pot/

cbsnews.com/news/former-gov-gary-johnson-named-ceo-of-marijuana-company/

I can post more. Most traffic fatalities check thx to test that can be up to ninety days after use. It doesn’t mean they used it and drove

>Again, this has nothing to do with anything.
it has everything to do with fuck pharma and their soon to be non existent profits

why would you pay money for something you can get for free?

weed is too easy to make freely available and it fucks up a few major industries and increases white birth rates

japans system is clear and easy to understand.
amsterdam has clear and easy to understand laws.
the us does not. it has shit confusing laws designed to throw people in for profit prisons.

A couple beers isn't uncommon. A joint is like a double sixer.

tried that it doesn't work, you can't smoke LSD either don't bother

you assert that prohibition causes violence, even though we all know high value targets and lack of security cause violent crime

>huffpost
>reddit spacing
>mobile URL
You absolute degenerate. Additionally, as I already said, yes, some people can use weed and be successful, but many cannot

Japan is a bunch of uptight assholes who don't know how to relax so they do fucked up shit and draw even worse shit to let it out. Maybe if they started smoking the devil's herb they might actually start enjoying life

>japans system is clear and easy to understand.
my favorite part is where you have to squat in your cell and you can't touch the walls,

historically the Japanese have always been resistant to narcotics, when the Brits tried pushing their opium there they gave up after 200 years because japs would not use no matter what

of course now the place is a shit hole crime den run by Yakuzas so you can't even get a straight statistic out of the place because of organized crime

>but many cannot
don't pretend most people can be successful when most people are obviously too stupid to dress themselves properly

What are you on about? I assume that's 12 beers? Smoking a joint isn't the same as 12 beers, if you think that then you're probably on baths bathsalts and In no position to judge. A joint wears off after an hour and half.

>is japan right in doing this
Absolutely. Japs are degenerate enough without them getting all "creative".

>Maybe if they started smoking the devil's herb they might actually start enjoying life

pfft, don't bother, in 100 years the only Japanese left will be in other nations

youtube.com/watch?v=ztItwXp9JS8

Why are people taking this shit in the first place?

>A joint wears off after an hour and half.
not if woo that shit up with some coke in it

regular joints are for faggots, I need high octane

What is Jap prison like anyway? In the US, prison is a horrible place where nigs basically run the show and you're better of just killing yourself because being sentenced to prison ruins your life. The whole time nigs either rape or beath you up, you're fed shit food, and you spend thousands just trying to get out. Once you are released, you basically can't get a job and you'll probably end back up in prison since cops instantly know you were in once and can send you back for even the tiniest crime.

I know several people who were on a one way flight to nowhere that only got themselves moving towards real careers, homes, and relationships once they dropped weed, because they just literally could not muster the effort to give a shit otherwise.

t. entire knowledge of prison is based on Shawshank Redemption

hard on criminals, low crime.

your misinformed opinions do not reflect the reality of japan life. it is incredible how safe that country is, and walking around at 2 am and feeling completely safe.

Marijuana legalized is a sure fire way to prevent smart people from profiting on this business, and allowing our government to profit. However, it is a modest substance that I'd list to be less harmful than alcohol. Absolutely no withdrawal from this except the temporary bummers of LAWLNOWEEDDUDE. Yes it can financially drain you if you're not a baller who can keep up his money income to smoke the sweet Gs. I seriously believe it is a substance that should be educated upon our newest generation of younger kids;simply,because it will be used by them at some point or another. Also if this plant were to be legalized we'd prevent the mass amount of tree cut down for product by using the alternative hemp;from a Ruderalis. Marijuana is a miracle, because lets be honest people like to have fun by getting messed up, and Marijuana will at least allow some to get that phase over with in a safe way.

Oh yes i understand. The Japanese are dying, not having sex and all that. Funny thing, i get so horny when i smoke. I can only imagine the amount of breeding they'd be doing if they just cut loose and lit one up. They probably wouldn't be so afraid of women they would get so horny they'd forget they're pathetic losers and grow some confidence. Their nuts would probably grow like 3 inches as well. Trust me, the blood flow to my dick is astounding when i get blazed. These japs are seriously misunderstanding the benefits of weed

just legalize them all