Please daddy, I can't handle jail

Please daddy, I can't handle jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry son, we're not going. What did I tell you about listening to CNN?

God I know these pictures are ironic, but its so fucking cringey to think that people actually view this retard like in that pic.

Kek

Go to bed Hillary

Don't bully jr.

Is it really possible that some people out there are stupid enough to believe that anyone close to Trump will ever actually go down, or ever actually did anything? Are people this fucking brain dead and delusional? I mean, you have to be the world's gigantickest moron to actually entertain for one second the muh Russia garbage. Just trying to imagine the depths of stupidity being reached by these brain-dead, moronic fucking retards nearly short-circuits my non-retarded brain. I didn't even vote for Trump, and holy shit, just judging by the stupidity of his enemies, I seriosuly wish I had.

Tick tick toc

Let the clock run

U mad bro

>lonely on saturday trumpkins

>you have to be the world's gigantickest moron to actually entertain for one second the muh Russia garbage.

They eat it up, man. Really a brilliant strategy by the Dems to energize their base and distract from corruption in the DNC.

I have to assume these faggots have never heard of Nixon. Presidents can pardon and their successor can pardon the President. Presidents cannot go to jail in the USA.

Benghazi

Why so chapped

He doesn’t have to pardon anyone, and neither would Pence. Obviously, the only reason Trump is annoyed is that he feels this shit is getting in the way of, and unnecessarily clouding, all the positive things he feels he’s doing for the country. If that shit isn’t obvious and reason enough to reconsider which side you’re on, then you probably are a no more than a pedo-enabling retarded fucking moron who doesn’t know when he’s eating from when he’s being ass fucked raw and hard.

Keep telling yourself that

youtube.com/watch?v=IYwXUxgszF0

I mean, treason? What kind of rectal-bleeding idiotic reject actually thinks this is even possible? Honestly, why haven’t you killed yourself yet

>taking money from russians like a bitch is patriotic

You mean like Bill Clinton who got $500k just for jumping out of a cake at Putin’s bday party? Or Hillary from the disgusting, and truly treasonous Uranium One deal that even the fucking NYT wrote about a full year before her campaign began? That kind of money? You sniveling retarded fucking moron. You’re the traitor here and it’s disgusting.

I was speaking hypothetically. Even if Trump didu something, he ain't going to jail.

Redefining words is all the rage these days. Treason, nazi, racist, etc.

Words are weapons, and adhering to definitions is just unilateral disarmament.

But he didn’t and if that isn’t fucking obvious to some people by now, after a full fucking year of investigating, and no cause whatsoever to even begin investigating other than Hillary and butthurt, faggot loser shills saying so, then those people need to consider killing themselves. Not even joking, they have no hope whatsoever. That they even manage to wipe themselves after shitting is a goddamn paradox.

Impossible, I've seen footage on SNL of Trump working directly with Putin

oh noes!!

But but but.. that is not what Mommy fake news told me..

"Well the time it is coming for them to get a message of their own, Donald Trump is the ultimate punishment and WE ARE HIS FUCKING EXECUTIONERS, I think it's quite conservitave to say that Tens of Thousands of Men are anxiously awaiting for the words to fall out of the right persons mouth telling us the wait is over, and we can fulfill our purpose in life by competing to see who can kill the most Communist. We are not weak or gentle or unaware of what is being done to us, we are the same ruthless monsters who mastered the art of warfare before your favorite demographic discovered the wheel, but neither are we the dim-witted Communist Revolutionaries or the Islamic Jihadist you fight over today. We are a disciplined, calculating menace waiting for the time to strike. Luckily for us who are anxious for the chance it cannot be far off. We have seen Terrorism, Race Riots, False Flags and Now shots fired, we are not going to sit here and watch you topple an Elected President waiting to see what Democrats prefer to Democracy. We will smash, stab, shoot and bomb you in a manner that will make the Islamic State look civilized by comparison. We'll slaughter your males, rape your women and leave your children in the company of the pedophiles you've set free upon our streets. If anyone is going to impose an UN-elected Government on the Continent of North America it's gonna be us and the only thing we're going to be more liberal with is the fucking death penalty!"

Christopher Cantwell, Libertarian, Political Prisoner.

Chistopher Cantwell is a a very emotional man who loves his Country and doesn't want to see it destroyed by Communism.

your whole fucking post is cringey

Jan 15, 2018. "The new shot heard around the World"

Inspector General Report. You think Mueller is tough? You don't knwo Michael Horowitz!

It's going to be fabulous watching MSM/Hillary/Obama be ripped to shreds

Fuck you, you faggot. I only have one son, which is Barron, and one daughter-wife.

>fusion_gps_cia.jpg
Stupidest thing I've ever heard. I know the Kremlin has been spreading disinformation that everything they don't like is the CIA, but FusionGPS? They play both sides, dawg. That level of treachery can only be Russian.

So fucking glad I moved out of republitard shithole Kansas

It's too bad the press and liberals made a huge stink about anyone even fuckign saying "Russian" so when the truth comes out that THE FBI HAD A STING OPERATION AGAINST RUSSIAN SPIES AND OBAMA KILLED IT TO LET THE U1 DEAL GO THROUGH, JUST LIKE IRAN AND HEZZBOLA...

Hillary is fucked if you measure her actions against the same justice/scrutiny you apply to Trump Jr 20min meeting

Kill yourself.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

You guys ever been privy to a really wealthy family? They're some of the most fucked up people around. I guess when you don't have to worry about money your problems get weirder. I bet the Trumps family dynamic is all kinds of fucked up.

Have fun chocking on the swamp

>Donny is a good boy he din du nuffin!

That's not cringe. It is fear knowing the day of the rope will soon be upon you.

Jan 15th 2018, you will eat your words. Obama DOJ/FBI is corrupt to the bone, and a report that has 1.2 million documents going back to 2009 is coming.

Have fun these last few days when you think you are winning. Hint: Mueller has to flip there is so much evidence coming..

FBI informatins with video/audio/bank records.

Podesta Group informant that places CF/Hillary/Podesta/Manafort all in same room

Have fun splashing in fake piss puddles

>ironic
Kys you fucking shill

How do you have internet? According to the media you're all living under blue tarps, and eating each other.

Hope you’re right, user. Trump should have no mercy on these blithering pieces of human shit. I hope he goes all the way and traumatized the fuck out of their feeble minds once and for all.

Is this level of stupid posting a new meme? If not it should be really fucking takes the piss out of these faggot shills.

>mass murdering terrorist totally worth having teenagers that can be build a half-ass Radio Shack robot (and who won only because Eurocucks gotta propagandize everything so they rigged the contest) can come into the US