HAPPENING!!!!! ARCHIVE IT QUICK

buzzfeed.com/kekmituns/37-things-jews-need-to-stop-doing-in-2018-39ya5

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/kekmituns/37-things-jews-need-to-stop-doing-in-2018-39ya5
archive.is/6jCKf
archive.is/qqU1M
archive.is/dCfO6
web.archive.org/web/20171231050048/https://www.buzzfeed.com/kekmituns/37-things-jews-need-to-stop-doing-in-2018-39ya5?utm_term=.rd9vw2O7d#.nbZqXx2p4
archive.is/IzBCs
web.archive.org/web/20171231050408/https://www.buzzfeed.com/kekmituns/37-things-jews-need-to-stop-doing-in-2018-39ya5?utm_term=.sp3bpJLn6#.iu82ABZd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>buzzfeed.com/kekmituns/37-things-jews-need-to-stop-doing-in-2018-39ya5
Wow the link actually fucking works.... hahaha
archive.is/6jCKf

>This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone create a post. Learn more or post your buzz!

archive.is/qqU1M

archive.is/dCfO6

Fuck off who cares

what is a joke

You made this article for this thread
Nice try tho dumbass

OY VEY

What is a joke?

bup

bampu, well done lad

1. Stop being Jews.
2. Stop breathing.

>I was just le joking

It doesn't have the happy flappy millennial undertone that made the other one so great

Well excuse me.

Doing God’s work. Blessed are those who reveal the truth.

>community article

hmm i bet twenty min more

Just in case

web.archive.org/web/20171231050048/https://www.buzzfeed.com/kekmituns/37-things-jews-need-to-stop-doing-in-2018-39ya5?utm_term=.rd9vw2O7d#.nbZqXx2p4

Great job OP, I can't wait until they see this.

Someone did that earlier but it said 37 things black people need to stop doing

I agree, this is going in with no lube.

Trump is destroying the deep state and will win 2020.
KEK wills it.

How long until BuzzFeed kills their community posts or at least requires approval first?

>when you saved all your Russian propoganda memes and combined them with your ISIS ones.

OP, you have either been radicalised or you're one of the above.

Either way, end your life.

KEK still wills it, no matter the digits.

good job
best buzzed article ever
archive.is/6jCKf

>Trump is destroying the deep state
he's not, you are, Trump is a powerless symbol, the power is within the retards who post here

>Russian propaganda
Surely you're joking right?

It's shit compared to the original and the nigger one, way too serious and probably way too honest for normalshits to handle.

what the fuck is this gay shit you fucking channers

Tomorrow morning

It's incredibly obvious that this was posted by a Sup Forumsitician. The point is to have blatant Sup Forums propaganda up on a radical leftist website.

NO SHIT IT ISN'T A BUZZFEED ENDORSED ARTICLE. NO SHIT OP POSTED IT. IF YOU ARE POSTING SUCH BLATANTLY OBVIOUS SHIT THEN DON'T FUCKING POST AT ALL YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGERS

he's just expressing his opinion, with free speech, which is totally legal here, now be careful because if you say anything against muslims or jews you will be jailed and the muslims who run your UK prison will murder you just like that kid who put bacon on a mosque

WTF I love buzzfeed now

Newfag alert. Anti-kike infographs have been posted here since the board was known as /new/. Anyone who blames Russia for this type of shit is a blatant newfag brainwashed by kike media.

This is the result. It’s only funny and hip when it denigrates whites. Only whites can be criticized. I say we rise above their criticism and continue to do better than them.

>Their game: White Guilt gives power to Jews and POC.

>Solution: Don’t play the game. Ever. If we all stop playing, they literally lose control.

nani

They’ve been around before /new/ and we’re originally on Sup Forums

>26. Dividing populations through controlled opposition
wtf im a civic nationalist now

#1 should have been CIRCUMCISION

Nice

Surely it's you who is joking, or you're just new here?

A thinly veiled attack on America using the Jewish proxy.

Touched a nerve Sasha?

>kek mit uns

WTF IS HAPPENING???

We should keep fucking with their community posts, they’ll probably delete by next week anyway

aww yea current year just got a lot more current

Next time get someone to make it that has a few more years under their belt. Some of those points make us look stupid. Not too bad though.

>first image is a tinfoil fuckfest
nice one schlomo

Yeah and I'm expressing my free speech calling it out for anti semitic, Anti west propoganda fake news.
If the cap fits.

Need one for LGBTQ

This is my favorite.

>Why literally everyone in the world hates jews
>And why it's still somehow not their fault.

>buzzfeed.com/kekmituns/37-things-jews-need-to-stop-doing-in-2018-39ya5

Gawddamn dude....bump

>Some of those points make us look stupid
*inhales*

praise KeK

Archive for future reference.

archive.is/IzBCs

This.
The only thing Buzzfeed fags are going to acknowledge is that one of the pics has the word kike in it.
0/10 and poorly crafted OP

Pleased to see they called out Spencershit

Someone else take the initiative next time. I didn't say it was good.

web.archive.org/web/20171231050408/https://www.buzzfeed.com/kekmituns/37-things-jews-need-to-stop-doing-in-2018-39ya5?utm_term=.sp3bpJLn6#.iu82ABZd8

its easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

It was fantastic OP. Fuck the faggots that don't do shit but just talk shit.

>stop genociding muh poor innocent sand niggers

Stopped reading there

You care. Everyone but me gotta learn

Exactly. Jews did 9/11 was an original Sup Forums meme.

Hey, should we make one about Muslims?

I'm sure we can find 37 places they've bombed in 2017

it's really well done, fuck that guy.

needs to be normifed
NORMIEFY IT

What other one

That's just dumb.

the time for normies has passed. now people gotta face reality as it is. dont like it? fight it.

you need to make that into a website, or archive it and put a domain on it.

even earth chan hates them

>my free speech
>British flag
user that's not a thing

Should have opened with Palestine to grab the attention of potential sjw viewers

>>when you saved all your Russian propoganda memes and combined them with your ISIS ones.
Maximum irony see as the Holohoax was largely a soviet fabrication and the only "deathcamps" happened to be on Soviet controlled territory at the end of the war. Combined with the documented history of Soviet photo manipulation(Photoshop tier) it really speaks volumes as to the credibility of your mathematically impossible Holohoax.

IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING SLEEPY? I'M REALLY GETTING TIRED GUYS. WE SHOULD GO TO BED.

SLEEPYSHILLS ON A BUZZFEED THREAD

KEK IS REALLY WITH US

kek gr8 job

Fucking jews ruin everything, look at how in star wars they made the cross a symbol of evil because its used by the bad guy.

OP , you should have consulted with us. Data is organaized not in the best way

This. The entire article is essentially a Sup Forums post

I'm wondering if OP is autistic or just retarded. I'm pretty sure it's the former. Thoughts?

he can just make another later to spam up their catalog with redpills, shouldnt be any biggie.

Also Jews need to stop eating foreskins.

See

>Retards
>Tards
>REEEEEEE

communicating with Amerimutts should be illegal

so sleepy now
>taking pills now

Ok, but this time let's do it together