With 2018 Midterms coming up, who will you vote for?

With 2018 Midterms coming up, who will you vote for?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People who will work with Trump.

People who suck the Trump cock

Why, that guy has proved himself a complete moron. More interested in sucking Saudi and Jewish cock than doing anything of worth.

This. Otherwise it will all have been for nothing.

>Caring about some Jewish run republic
Cute

>Fuck off shill, trump is le based

What country do you care about?

I thought trump was the real deal until he did his tax cut last week. It did virtually nothing for the regular american guy.

I thought that was Seth Rich, OP, in which case I was gonna state in all caps that his name was Seth Rich. But lo and behold it's just another fucking white male. Sage.

This
If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Fpbp

will not vote for trump and his side kick any more.

>Democrats
>Will lie to you and steal your money

>Republicans
>Will lie to you and give you less of your money back than they will give back rich people

Seems like a simple decision

Vote for a nig. You would actually probably be better off if your elites were nigs and whites just served them as middle class.

Not the anti-white politicians (Democrats)

This is the uncomfortable truth Sup Forums doesn't want to hear.

I voted for him and defended him in the early months, but around April, May, it started to become clear he's just another puppet.

>former Trump supporter here...

taxplancalculator.com/

probably just submit an empty ballot sheet, since i live in a cucked cornbelt state with no-name moderate-centrist GOP fags running unopposed

maybe i'll check the box for any Green, PSL, etc retards I see, just for laughs.

you have the choice

either you will vote for deceptive traitors who let criminal immigrants off the hook with a slap on the wrist

or you'll vote for greedy crooks poisoning the drinking water

woops wrong backlink

>will lie to you and steal slightly less of your money

This lol
Death to America

This.

What the fuck, trying to make us vote democrat?
Who the hell shakes with their left?