--Military General--

--Military General--

Geopolitical development, branch discussion, future conflicts, opinions, etc.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-military-transgender/u-s-military-to-accept-transgender-recruits-on-monday-pentagon-idUSKBN1EN1LV

newsweek.com/russia-says-us-military-training-isis-return-syria-760664

youtu.be/rmbk0Gu3f_M

bigthink.com/philip-perry/the-us-military-plans-to-usher-in-widespread-use-of-laser-weapons-by-the-2020s

Any mil anons with stories or larpfags welcome

Amerilards

High school dropout here, how can i enlist and get my GED?

You dont need to enlist to get a GED.

No but i'm poor as fuck because i have a shit job and i want to get married to my girlfriend and eventually have children. Military lets you get your GED for free if you enlist.

Nigger that shit is literally like a hundred bucks

I've been surviving off bare minimum for the past 4 months, i dont have a car, there are nights where i dont even eat just so my girlfriend can. I dont have 100 bucks. I'm lucky enough to have my neighbor let me use his internet.

Thread rules -

>non POGs only.
>Enlisted below the grade of E-4 must type at parade rest

You cant join the military without a high school diploma or GED.

We definitely need more fuck ups like you fighting for our country.

*slavery general*

Why did you drop out

That is a silly thing to say.

It's peace time bitch, no one who is shitposting on Sup Forums has been promoted to E-4

I need some advice
Ok so i'm 22 about to turn 23 this summer and I dont know what to do with my life.

I've been thinking joining the military or learning a trade(electrician) and getting an apprenticeship but I dont have the money right now to learn the trade.
>Incoming fighting for israel
Seriously though what should I do?

Join the military. Trump would love to have you.

t. President Trump

My girl is in the marines. I’m a scrawny manlet but we’re dating. Her fetish is dominating men who think women don’t have problems in today’s society.

I rollplay as a guy that says women don’t get harassed. Then she strikes me a few times before wrestling me down and crushing my cock with her tight pussy!

I was an E-6 before I dropped my warrant packet. It's also not peacetime by a longshot, there are still plenty of people out there pulling the trigger. Furthermore, I have seen plenty of slick sleeved cherry E-5s so your excuse is irrelevant.

What do you mean you don't know what to do?

American here. Was poor with awful grades in HS. Joined air guard (weekend warrior) in IT, did well. Got first civilian job for 40k, got some certs and focused on networking; next for 80k, next for 120k. All before 30 yrs old. I still credit military for that over anything else.

Fuck the military! Wanna be a real man!? Real men know how to beat off! Grip that dick as tight as you can and flex your legs. I mean REALY gtip it! Most army people can’t cum as many times as me because I got practice.

What did you score on your asvab?

>implying you have shit else to do on a 12 hour nighttime tower guard shift than see how many times you can jack off. I did 16. Some other guy said he did 21 but I find that highly unlikely.

Wait what branch are we talking about

Fucking LOL

I took it twice. Scored 88 first time and 93 the next time back when they were doing the older score system. I dunno what that equates to, but the cyber jobs I think had requirements of 70+ general scores

AIT student here attending US Army Ordnance school at Ft Lee Virginia. ask me whatever

How often do people see your cock?

i miss my days in the army. wish i could go back, lowkey hoping for something domestic so I can taste it again.

how is the dfac food there? My food in AIT at Gordon was amazing.

lol fucking weak.

BTW, even military girls are just fucking meatbags if you and a bunch of guys are deployed somewhere special.

They think they're tough shit in front of civilians but they're really just there for political cunts dress us up and make us stylish.

Nobody takes them seriously. They can't lead (certainly not in tactical positions), they aren't nearly as good with technical specialties, and they aren't even allowed in combat roles.

In the military they're good for nursing and having vaginas. That's it.