Well, Sup Forums, is he right?

Why, whom did he almost kill?

whomst'd he*

He is saying that pizzagaters almost got someone kilt

Sounds like John legend is a pedo

That one shot into their hard drive could've got someone in the ankle

The way these pizza-gate perverts torture, rape and murder little children is just sick.

>a single shot into Alefantis computer
>almost got someone killed
Shiggery

y'all'm'st'd've

Check’d’m

>sexual assault is a universal problem in American society that needs to be believed and dealt with
>but not when it comes to pedophile groups operating among the nation's political elite

Hi would a shitty musician take a stand in an issue that has nothing to do with him or niggers?

John Legend is a pedophile confirmed

#metoo except when it's child trafficking

Apparently his wife is being harassed on Twitter because of some "pizza related" pics of their child

i wonder if this is a reaction to the airplane business the other day and hes overcompensating for something he knows went down

truthers tried to connect them to the storm because of the plane incident...they dug up some slightly odd instagram pics now Tiegen is getting people in trouble with the Twatter

I feel like this is a case of weaponized autism being a cluster bomb and not a guided missile

Lots of boomers trying to be a superstar

>weaponized autism being a cluster bomb and not a guided missile

As long as the world burns, user.

As long as the world burns...

John Legend is a pedo confirmed. Makes me wonder about those concerts he did for "charity" in all those impoverished countries during his career.

Kinda have to love that we've turned boomers with nothing to do into another division in our armies

Which pics

his wife was on the plane that was turned around from Hawaii (or Tokyo) - was she going with the person whom was retrieved from the plane?

it just means we are more powerful user...

Well they needed something to do while they wait for their pension checks

>single shot fired
>hit their harddrive "by accident"
really makes you think

both sides are closing in on the commie millennial age group now...

I think it's possible that the shooter was sent by the white hats. He shoots the computer so the FBI can take it as evidence

/pol likes to get people killed for the lulz.

> swatting
> hacking
> doxxing
> bulling
> radicalising youth (red pills)

Every mass shooting was undertaken by a pol-ack, enspired and encouraged by other pol/acks - this place then absolves it's self by muh- durr it's all a conspiracy.

Fucking Die with your rage and grow the fuck up. This place is responsible for hundreds of innocent deaths all because "it's just a joke bro" or "pol is satire"

> your not saving anyone from anything

I dont like his tone of voice.
Does he have inside knowledge of the pizza blood libel gate industry?

Checking those nice digits