EARTH CHAN SAVES THE WORLD

Previous Thread: boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/155016948#top

Q: Can weebshit save our race and our planet from pollution?
A: Yes, but only with your help user!

template

I smell the magick of KEK.

The arcane memetry crackles in the air like static.

this isn't a good meme though

That's not a decision up to you or me.

"good" when used in the context of memes or biological creatures is a badge of latter-given analysis based on its environmental success.

It's too early to know.

so then i says to the guy i says OH NO ALL MY CLOTHES FELL OFF
long story short he gave me this blanket
how clueless can you be am i rite guis

some would argue that le 56% is a bad meme. that really isn't for us to say. it is a popular meme, so reality has spoken for us, in a way. memes spread for a reason, there is a natural selection process for memes. the fittest survive. they can't thrive forever, either. the proof is in the pudding when it comes to memes, so we'll see where earth-chan goes. she's off to a good start.

Is that pic a metaphor for how only whites care about the environment?

bump

可愛いね?

Makes me want to pollute more desu faam.

This nigga gets it.

the absolute state of weebs

the absolute of anti-weebs

i hope this is worthy

>Ork
>savage, warlike, crude
>most successful species, outnumber all intelligent species except humans
>numerous beyond belief and driven to conquer, they threaten all other intelligent species
>they lack individual psychic power, but they have a collective psychic ability; meaning if enough orks believe something to be true, then it will become so through their psychic gestalt abilities
>for example, a rocket painted yellow will yield a larger explosion, simply because the orks believe it to be so
>this is also why the orks ramshamble technology will do terrible damage in the hands of orks, but will cease to function when used by other races
Guys, are WE the Orks? Or did we simply use ork tactics against them flawlessly?
Also, the jews infiltrated us for a long time now, WW1 and WW2. We seem to be infiltrating the 56% meme too. (((They))) use this shit as a way of angering actual white people AND mixed race mongrels by creating doubt. Jews don't get this because they are jews before everything. Stay strong

the absolute state of your asshole

>solar system the anime
>massive amounts of death in the beginning leaving the planets we know and love today
>two little girls were smashed together to form the earth & the moon
>moon will abandon earth to never see her again
>in a few billion years she is devoured by the person she looks up to (the sun) along with her friends.
>all the outer gas giants will fade away leaving Pluto to drift alone forever.
h-happy story.

That's adorable, I never wanted to fuck a planet before now

Its OK, that's explained in episode 1, maybe part of episode 4, but its a slice of life comedy with occasional dark bits so its OK.

this isn't a late 2015 trump general but assuming this isn't pasta, you've made a nice realization.

bump

Could Earth-Chan be used to push for nuclear power with the normies? Playing off the environmentalists hatred of coal to push nuclear might by an interesting angle to take with it.

pic related

Nuclear Fusion is the future

>Ork
>savage, warlike, crude
>most successful species, outnumber all intelligent species except humans
>numerous beyond belief and driven to conquer, they threaten all other intelligent species
>they lack individual psychic power, but they have a collective psychic ability; meaning if enough orks believe something to be true, then it will become so through their psychic gestalt abilities
>for example, a rocket painted yellow will yield a larger explosion, simply because the orks believe it to be so
>this is also why the orks ramshamble technology will do terrible damage in the hands of orks, but will cease to function when used by other races
Guys, are WE the Orks? Or did we simply use ork tactics against them flawlessly?

AHHH FUCK SORRY ABOUT DOUBLE POST I'M A DOUBLE NIGGERAlso look at my Pepe

Life will find a way.

But muh Orange-nigger Trump wants to save muh welfare queen coal.

BLACKED

Trump also launched an airstrike or two against Syria, he's not a perfect president. Coal must die, the future is bright and smells nice.
end all coalburners!

Look at my chart

>protect
shes inevitably going to be eaten alive painfully

I know that but its a PoC/example

My contribution

This is retarded and you are all wasting your time.

56% started out as an OG Sup Forums meme: it was decent, used for light, casual friendly banter between whites on Sup Forums, and had the moderate amount of popularity that a decent meme does
what we have right now in it is not natural meme spread, it's a forced meme perverted and overdone into something cringy by leftists like they always do
forced memes are fake memes
that said earthchan is clearly authentic

Sagittarius A* never looked so cute!

good shit
>t. pollution defense force

this is a good meme earthchan is cute we are simply following in the footsteps of our ancestors

our ancestors would spit on earthchan

i don't think it works that way. it isn't a "fake" meme, it's been co-opted and turned into a leftist meme. it's still a very effective meme. we used to have a meme monopoly, that is, our tastes were echoes fully and solely in the world of memes. now, this is not the case, because reddit, leftypol, and the rest of the world contribute to the memepool. so what used to be a bantz meme has been turned into a divide and conquer meme. nevertheless, it's thriving because it's effective, not because it's being forced. if no one was triggered by it, no one would reply, it would cease being used by shills and trolls, and it would die. that doesn't happen because it IS an effective meme.

maybe your shitskin ancestors would spit on the environment, but that's just because they are biologically incapable of forward thought.

I sense power in this one

not the environment
the gay little weebshit meme

Earthchan and Moon Man needs more cannon desu.

earth != earthchan
autist

>Earthchan and Moonman
It's perfect

Environmentalism can easily turn the most the most /pol thing out there ...
If the whites closed the borders, stopped sending aid all over the place and didn't intervene all the time
earth-chans friends could do their job and there wouldn't be the overpopulation problem that is, in the long term, the by far largest threat to the environment.

>le no fun allowed face

fuck off

master race variant

Where the fuck did this suddenly come from

>you are NOT allowed to promote environmentalism with an anime girl
didn't realize you were the man in charge

>We need to buy more electric cars and solar panels!
>Yaaaay!
>Now watch China horrendously rape the planet to get us the rare earth minerals needed for our electric batteries and UV converters
>Yaaaay!

from earth-chan obviously

I didn't say you weren't allowed to.
I just said that our ancestors would be disappointed by it.

That's right, we shouldn't even try to create a better world.

see

My ancestors are ok with this.

pol isn't alt-right
it's right wing
real poltards don't give a fuck about the environment or shitskins

>"real poltards"
I am a simulacrum

Top should be Bill Nye, while the bottom is a global warming Trump tweet

>now watch china
Where exactly does China get its money? It's using up its resources and it's negatively affecting its neighbors. International pressure could easily solve the problem of their pollution, but they get away with it because it's part of the (((1% agenda))) to ruin our planet. They'll always breathe clean air. We won't.
The good ones would already be disappointed long ago.

fuck off nigger

Externalizing all of its costs

Exactly! Stop buying Chinese crap, start saving our planet. The chink hisses apprehensively as he poisons your city's air!

Donno, but moon chan is better than earth chan

moon man x moon chan eroge when?

Fuck pollution shills keep posting this bitch

These corporate memes are terrible.

man africans are so fucking stupid. they kill these animals for their bullshit traditional ""medicine"" and black magic rituals.

b-but i thought america and europe were the problem!

And everything else. But no. It's some kind of weird corporate meme trying to subvert board culture.

thanks

We can meme this into an actual manga/anime.

>They're all members of Milky Way Highschool
>The story focuses primarily on Miss Sol's classroom, and her star-pupil; Earth.
>The class is in the Orion wing of the Highschool.
>Principal Supermassive BlackHole keeps the school together.

>Rival school Andromeda is introduced much later on, clashing and antics ensue.

hey fren! i found u

im doing it right now,i hope hapas has a place in the white etnostate

Revised character list
>Sunpai: male character, this is a harem anime, all the planets revolve around him after all
>Mercury: loli character
>Venus: acidic tsundere but she has some common past with Earth
>Earth-chan: enough said
>Mars-kun: Earth's best friend
and so on. Milky Way character has HUGE tits