Huma Abedin's spacious bell-bottoms

So much loose space down by the ankle, they must be very comfortable.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5221669/Huma-Abedin-takes-son-Jordan-Hillary-Clinton-offices.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5195269/Huma-Abedin-wears-700-rainbow-faux-fur-coat-NYC.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/361682-mccain-explains-why-his-boot-was-on-a-different-foot
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/361682-mccain-explains-why-his-boot-was-on-a-different-foot
twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/933744433333460995
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5113233/John-McCain-solves-riddle-moveable-leg-brace.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b4wMvow1O7Q
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2017/11/22/left-right-sen-john-mccains-boot-raises-questions-twitter/890918001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's hiding that government tracker. They all have them now... even Chelsea Clinton.

These photos were from yesterday.

Ahhhh, the roomy flowing comfort that only bell-bottoms can provide.

B-but user, that's ridiculous! Hillary Clinton and John McCain have LEGITIMATE MEDICAL ISSUES.

It's even more obvious in these photos...

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5195269/Huma-Abedin-wears-700-rainbow-faux-fur-coat-NYC.html

Why, McCain's medical issues are so serious, he has to switch his medical boot from one leg to the other!

You know you can flip an image in paint, right?

Yeah... nothing to see here. Just an old man with a bad foot. No one will notice if it switches to the other foot.

You know that men's shirts have the button holes on the left side, right?

The button and the ring prove that's not a flipped picture, user. Try again.

Give me a break, McCain ALREADY explained why he switched the boot to the other foot!! He just wanted to give the injured ankle a rest, so he put the boot on the healthy ankle.

It's not a flipped image, McCain gave a perfectly reason why he swapped the boot from the injured ankle to the healthy one, he wanted to give the injured one a breather!

It's funny how they pretend to live in the states they represent.

That's my favourite retard excuse ever.

why do i find her strangely attractive?

>Sup Forums thinks advanced government trackers need to be THIS BIG
Sup Forums are you legitimately retarded

Sure its not flipped, you're right, but McCain gave us a perfectly legitimate explanation on why he decided to change it up.

He just needed to give the injured foot a rest! SO he put the boot on the healthy leg. Simple enough!!!

Never really thought of that, that's an excellent point. There should be a law that requires them to be resident of their respective state.

The other image could be flipped then.

>The government lets criminals swap their ankle bracelet from leg to leg

Clearly you don't know much. Seems like he's telling the truth otherwise he would have never had to move the boot to the other leg.

Why not just point out the obvious?

Cause you're a poo or paki?

What the fuck where in my post at ALL did I EVER say that? I said it's a PERFECTLY REASONABLE explanation to switch the boot from the injured ankle to the healthy one. Why are you accusing me of being a conspiracy retard?!

When my arm was sore after carpal tunnel surgery, I switched the brace from my surgery wrist to the healthy one all the time, just to give it a breather. Perfectly normal, anyone would do the same!

>why do i find her strangely attractive?
you like ladyboy trannies
its the ONLY answer
she doesn't have the features of a woman

How long has Hillary been wearing the boot lol

She's not wearing it anymore. Oops there goes Sup Forumss little conspiracy theory lol

actually it is because he, himself, is not very attractive
on a subconscious level you will be attracted to people who you think you have a shot with, so people attracted to ugly people are because they, themselves, are pretty god damn ugly

>government trackers need to be THIS BIG

They are fairly small, but it would certainly be embarrassing if anybody noticed.

Guys human is just really trendy and into fashion, Im sure this is a big nothing burger

yaaaawn Im feeling sleepy dont you all feel sleepy?

The last guy you replied to never said the government lets people switch their ankle trackers. He never said anything about ankle trackers at all. It's perfectly reasonable to switch your cast or brace to the other limb to give the injured one a breather. People do it all the time.

just hush, no matter what anyone says you guys are going to run with this
you know it
i know it
everyone knows it

well its not about the need to be big when you think about the aspect of illusion. Its possible they never broke their legs and are using that as the cover for wearing these trackers. Hillary already has worn her boot way past the time that is needed for her to heal, and when i say way past i mean even past the extended time. Mccain has switched his boot a couple of times now which makes literally no fucking sense at all, unless of course his leg was getting chaffed and he was asking for the permission to switch legs. The other aspect is that they might be this big also to conceal a possible explosive element in the event they try to remove it or flee to the border. Obviously we dont know for sure but there is definitely some weird shit surrounding this whole boot fiasco.

It's perfectly normal. In fact, when most people break a limb, they swap the cast at some point to the healthy arm or leg just to give the broken one a rest.

100% LEGITIMATE MEDICAL PRACTICE.

Why do you need to put it on a healthy limb to give your injured one a rest?

the boot is used for multiple things, including when your feet and leg start to swell up from fluids, it squeezes you to stop it
you clearly don't know what the boot is used for

There is a legitimate argument for allowing states to pick non-citizens to represent their interests. If you are in a shithead state like Wyoming, you should be able to hire a hot-shot from Harvard to give it 100% on your behalf.

On the other hand, these hot-shots just pick a vulnerable population to "elect" them so that they can steal lots of taxpayers' money...

Absolutely normal and standard.

My dad had surgery on the ligaments in his knee. The brace would really bother his skin sometimes, so he would switch it up, take the brace OFF of the knee that had the surgery on the ligaments, and put the brace on his healthy knee. Perfectly normal and standard.

I cant tell if your being real or trying to poke fun at how absurd it is to switch casts on broken limbs... hopefully the latter.

Must be nice having the (((mainstream media))) cover up things like this for you. I hope Secretary Mad Dog picked out a special cell in gitmo just for Clinton and crew.

Buddy don't try to claim McCain had swelling, he already told us it was switched to the healthy leg to give the injured leg a rest. He explained this clearly in both his tweet and in the article on TheHill.com

I started this exact thread and it was pruned in 30 minutes...wtf?

Why would it be absurd to put the brace from your injured Achilles tendon that just had surgery onto the healthy leg that has no injury? It makes perfect sense, McCain already clearly explained this!!

k

I see! That boot must have a built in massager

So you can give the injured one a rest. I dont get why this is so hard to understand!!!!!

You guys are making a big deal out of this big nothingburger. They just wanted to fry turkeys and you guys on twitter are harassing this hero. Stop it now, or be suspended!!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5178037/amp/Clinton-wears-surgical-boot-MONTHS-breaking-toe.html
The source is shit but still

I agree, because the government doesn't let you move your ankle bracelet from one leg to another

The pic of Chelsea with one is from a year ago, unless there's a new one.

>muh flipped pic

It's not flipped, you Media Matters Brocksucker.

>muh Hillary's boot is gone

NOPE.

Pic related, December 12, Portland Oregon.

TOTALLY NORMAL ABSOLUTELY NOT OVERSIZED LEFT SHOE, PEOPLE. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/933744433333460995

That's just a special orthopedic shoe. Perfectly normal and standard if you want your toe to recover. She will probably wear it for the next 1-2 years for full toe recovery.

That's stupid no matter how many times you say it. If you want to give your bad leg a break from the boot that's annoying you, you don't put it on the other leg. You don't put it on ANY leg, see? It's not a puppy, it won't run away if you're not attached to it.

Yeah but that's not a full boot. Checkmate racist.

STOP RUINING THE LARP WITH YOUR FACTS & LOGIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm with you kiddo

No. I dont think you understand. He switched it OFF of the injured tendon that had surgery and put it ONTO the healthy leg that didn't require it. IT was to give the injured tendon that had surgery a break from the stabilizing brace. What is so hard to understand about this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5113233/John-McCain-solves-riddle-moveable-leg-brace.html

Could be because she's not fat, unlike most of the women we see these days.
To me, she's not attractive now -- stress is working on her hard -- but she's got a probably-was-hot-at-25 look about her.

why would you put it on the non-injured foot? why not just take it off if you feel better?

>he made up having surgery
k

And when did she break her toe? It's been almost 3 weeks since that picture was taken, it's probably removed by now.

Is McCain still wearing his? Didn't think so. Go play make believe somewhere else you conspiratard conservative.

So you can give the injured leg a rest. Jesus what is it with you idiots?! HE WANTED TO GIVE THE INJURED LEG A REST

That's an immobilizer boot, not a compression boot

Why would he make up having surgery that doesn't even make fucking sense? He clearly had surgery, he had a brace on the leg for fucks sake.

>hurr durr that boot doesn't squeeze
I immobilized your mothers boot last night

He is giving his good leg a rest as its been doing all the work, so he puts his good leg which is a bit tired in robofoot making his still damaged leg do all the work.

When his good leg is rested he will put it back on the bad leg.

This way it will never heal, simple isnt it?

Now where can I find some air, i seem to have locked my goldfish in the spaniel, margret, the elves are counting my treacle again.

run with us fren :)

She's walking around in a major city and she isn't even paying attention to her own child.

She's a fucking disgusting dyke who only had a kid as a political prop. Poor little boy.

everyone here does and says stupid stuff without thinking

it is already becoming your undoing

youtube.com/watch?v=b4wMvow1O7Q

Anyone seen Anthony Wiener's ankles lately?

Stop that

It's not though, he even tries to explain it and it makes no fucking sense

>I was tired of wearing it on that foot
YOU CANT DO THAT WITH INJURIES, GOD DAMNIT ITS AN ANKLE BRACELET

THANK YOU, finally a voice of reason.

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2017/11/22/left-right-sen-john-mccains-boot-raises-questions-twitter/890918001/

He cleared this up already I dont know why you guys are so confused, its on the OTHER leg, so the hurt one can rest. SIMPLE. Its not a 'mirrored image' like all you photoshop conspiritards keep claiming. There's no photoshoop boogeyman going around flipping McCains photos, the photo is legit.

Still confused? Then maybe you're a retard!!

I don't know why you're so invested in this bullshit excuse, so I hope you're just having fun. But let's see if I've got this straight:
McCain said he hates wearing the boot. In fact, he hated it right from day one, so he has to be really sick of it by now. He decides one day to take the boot off and give his right leg a "breather," heroically bearing whatever pain in his Achilles is caused by the lack of support.

Then he puts the damn boot that he hates on his other leg and buckles it up, even though it will do him absolutely no good there. Instead of simply leaving it on his nightstand. Now he has pain in his Achilles AND he's not getting a mental breather from the boot at all, he's still hating the wearing of it.

Yes, completely standard and normal. I don't know why I couldn't see it all along.

okay
got my helmet on

shillfag is really bad at ze's job...

kek

Uh clearly you CAN do that because McCain DID swap the boot. There's PHOTO EVIDENCE that he swapped the boot into the other leg. Why are you claiming it's impossible?

Can't have two threads about this at the same time. Need the space for a dozen threads about manlet e-celebs debating each other.

How is the excuse bullshit? The proof is right there in the photo that he DID swap it to the other leg! Clearly it was bothering him so he put it on the other leg, simple!

Unless someone in the government thought it would be funny to switch it to the other leg so he would have to move the boot and be obvious as fuck to anyone with a thought in their head.

man, tall older brown women really do it for me

how new are you

Nope, if you had a tendon rupture walking without the boot would destroy your bad leg

>Frying 7 turkeys....
>Swapping the boot

You wouldn't read the signal if he told you, shits coming now.

Didn't read his other posts kek

Not an argument.

I'd hit it. From behind. With a brick. Afterwards. Maybe.

Yes, he did swap it to the other leg. So there had to be a reason for him to put the boot HE SAID HE HATES WEARING on a leg that didn't need it, instead of simply leaving it off.
I've never worn an ankle monitor, but I've heard they will let you switch legs to avoid chafing. That's not the issue. We know he swapped it. The question is why. His reason makes no sense. Ours does.

when you are so dumb that you completely miss the argument

Brother there is clearly a photograph showing evidence that McCain SWITCHED the boot from his achilles tendon that had major surgery to the other leg that was healthy in order to give it a rest. Why are you claiming that's impossible when we have photo proof!!!

So much for the "High IQ Jews" myth. You're one stupid fucking kike.

he's already in prison, dum dum

Its not impossible, its the reasoning of a senile old man.

The boot is a sign, he is here.

Is McCain still wearing the boot or not?????????

He clearly says in the tweet that he swapped legs to give the injured one a rest!!!!! How else can we possibly explain it to you shitlords?!?!?! It's been explained over and over. There is no fucking Photoshop, he just needed a break from the brace, so he swapped it to the healthy leg!

There were several people wearing that same boot, not just hillary and mccain. The question is, why would they all go with something that calls such incredible attention to the possibility that they are hiding something? My thought is that the boot itself, which is the most expensive foot brace you can find online, has been modified to incorporate the tracking device, and maybe even a "failsafe" consisting of a small charge just big enough to blow their leg off should they try to run, or maybe even a complete surveillance suite. Considering that they are extremely high value targets I think that is the most likely case.

must be a troll kike...no one can be this stupid...no one

yes, what's that got to do with anything?

jej you take facetious shitposting to a whole new level. You didnt happen to immigrate from Australia did you?