Were you ever an 'SJW'?

And do you regret no longer being intelligent?

>why express dissenting an opinion when you can just shut up and accept whatever propaganda we shove in your face

This is powerful

I was an RFK style Democrat and Dennis Kucinich supporter
My party left me, I didn't leave it

no.

source?

I was a proponent of social justice - within reason and along strictly socioeconomic lines - until I fully understood the adverse ramifications of such policies.

common sense

Now that's feminism I can get behind. If you know what I mean.

Do you regret mutilating your penis instead of getting psychiatric help?

Were you ever not a shill? Do you regret giving your soul to Soros?

Hot

How do I go about getting paid to shitpost, I would love to turn an addiction into profit

I need to know if she is an actual redhead
for reasons

I was raised by hard core SJW leadership wannabes. They were horrifically abusive - only survived by the will of Christ.

Avoid such people. Abandon them.

You think a Jew will pay you anything to shill for him if there is any chance you will do it for free?

hey if those tits are propaganda...shove em in my face

Hey jew trap, make me a sandwich!

Obviously not. Natural red doesn't look like that. You can even see her roots.

This, exactly.

I was an anti-war democrat and social democrat, though I began to become more moderate after (1) watching us get scammed by Obamacare and (2) debating extensively with conservatives and beginning to realize that throwing tax dollars at things doesn't necessarily fix them.

Libya and Syria turned me off of the party completely, after which I found myself more open minded to other points of view. Ended up picking up a few books by Sowell and my drift to the right began.

Between that, being called a "stormfag" for criticizing the modern SJW phenomenon, and the general rise in sexual and racial double standards in the American left, it became apparent even as a liberal that the left had gone off the rails - that is to also say, "my party left me."

I was worried it might happen years before, due to the absence of an accountable Republican party to call Dems out on their bullshit, especially as the Tea Party and OWS were co-opted and Ron Paul was screwed. Trump was truly the best thing to happen to this country in recent years.

this is what I think of you
>CUM INSIDE ME AND MAKE AN ARYAN BABBY