Anyone else enjoy a good cigar? Fav brands or recommendations?

Anyone else enjoy a good cigar? Fav brands or recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ws950AsSMLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Padron
Everything else is pedestrian garbage

Goddamnit mods. You allow these shit posting sliders in Sup Forums? Then you bitch when they get reported...

Had my first Padron a week ago. Was a great stick

Ya should of made another "Why does Destiny always win?!?!?! REEEEE" thread

I like Gurkhas and Camachos

i was 'abusing the report button' for reporting a 'reply or x will happen' post
and Montecristo, cuban cigars ftw

I like Camacho natural wrappers. They feel...fluffy almost. Very smooth and consistent construction. Gurkhas seem gimmicky to me. like a Chad in cigar form. The most expensive stick in the shop is always going to be a Gurkha

I like Ashton La Aroma De Cuba
Very nice.

Swisher Sweets is a pretty good brand, has a nice refreshing taste. I like to get the 2 for 99 cents. I like to smoke one and then use the other as a blunt. Just take big fat hits

>I like puffing on foot long death sticks
>weed is awful and should be illegal

Holy shit

Dutch masters or Backwoods are much better. Swishers are fucking toilet paper.

You don't inhale cigar smoke, silly. Also, smoking marijuana is wasteful. You need to vaporize that shit.

Ashton VSG Sorcerers are my favorite but kinda pricy at 15/stick. Intemperance is a great daily smoke at around $6/stick.

When did I say that you inhale cigar smoke?
Or are you implying weed should be illegal BECAUSE you inhale it? That seems like an odd reason.
>vaporize that shit
Lol what is this, 2008? Have you ever done a dab?

my nigga
some of my favs are perdomo champagne 10 yr anniversary, my fathers are great but especially the my father 1922 le bijou and flor de las antilles and a shit ton of others I forgot but those i buy semi regularly.
smoke a cigar maybe once a month or more if I take lots of firearms training classes, or have especially good news from work.

How many do you smoke per day?

They don't want us to smoke tobacco. They do want us to smoke marijuana. Do the math.

More when it's warm, less when it's cold. I've been smoking minis because I don't like the cold. During summer 1/day in the sun. It's great.

See if you can find someone in your area that rolls them fresh. I've got a guy I've been going to for years. Best smoke I've ever had, and they're dirt cheap--$15 for four, $50 for twenty. No idea where he gets his leaves, but they're outstanding.

SERIOUS stench, though, way worse than, say, a Macanudo.

cigars are to be smoked when something good happens? so you are telling me you smoke cigars in daily.
>don't cheat yourself fool lmao

Who said weed should be illegal? I don't care.
I just don't like it. I have no interest for it.

V cut or normal cut? Also those prices are fantastic. I had some Connecticut wrappers once, they were nutty but the Connecticut tobacco tasted like cigarette.

You smoke cigars for the standard tobacco benefits while also being more social. Women don't automatically hate cigars and may find it classy.

Tabaco pipe
Amphora classic.
Peterson irish whiskey
In quebec they made them illegal these fuckers

>tfw got a pair of nice grape swisher blunts rolled for later

This is why I started to be honest. They shill so hard against it.

Truly the thinking man's hobby. The effects on your cognitive ability are excellent.

Pipes and cigars are good fuck cigarettes.

I smoke cigars in good company or to unwind after long day.

>Women don't automatically hate cigars and may find it classy.
You forgot your kekistani flag, /r/incels tard

Dunhill pipe tobacco is excellent desu

I only smoke cigars on special occasions.

desu my pipe is nowhere near as good as even a decent cigar. i just smoke my pipe to unwind sometimes when I dont have 1-2 hrs to dedicate to a cigar.

I've been collecting tins of mini cigars for a couple years, mainly because I like seeing the tins they come in in my display humidor, but recently have found myself smoking them more and more. Not as complicated of a flavor profile and no transitions, but still enjoyable.

its not political, but where else would it be posted

Personal experience. Also women who like to smoke tend to be impressed by your torch if you use that to light your cigars.

>The effects on your cognitive ability are excellent.
Why do you think every white man smoked in the 50s? Nicotine enhances cognitive power and makes you think. Can't have that when you're trying to create a dumb underclass who mindlessly consumes media.

Hamlet, best by a country mile.

>not a single mention of fuente in the whole thread
all of Sup Forums is underage

>Giving a single fuck what women like

Not politics. Slide thread. Saged and reported.

Get a better pipe and better tobacco man.

There's a huge difference

i usually smoke a bowl of this
similar taste of a fine cigar but cheaper and easier

i dont think women are impressed by it, but for womens with daddy issues you remind them of their dad when you choke them on your dicc

Pipe tobacco always smells so amazing.

Also Christmas haul from friends/family.

Tobacco neutralizes the effects of fluoridization.

i have a dr grabow and carter hill/sir walter raleigh, how pleb am i?
i thought the pipe was at least a good starting point
packing is so fucking temperamental compared to cigars

These are the cigars self respecting Sup Forums posters should smoke

agreed it smells incredible, but imo the better it smells the less you taste. the more aromatic tobacco, the less you taste.

Romeo y Julietta no.3

You need better tobacco then it smokes efforetlessly. There is a technique that needs to be learned but the learning curve isn't that steep.

Decent pipes smoke so much better than that dr grabow. They last almost indefinitely. Corn cob pipes smoke better than cheap briars like that if you don't want to invest in a good briar.

Ive never seen these before

I bought a bunch on sale for $3 a stick. They are ok. Aj fernandez has done much better work.

I tried to smoke a cigar the other day and I couldn't get the damned thing lit. I'm a cigarette smoker, so it's not like I'm completely unfamiliar with the process.

Just ordered a couple of these. I think it looks more modern.

Planning to shorten the stems a bit to make them more of a stubby poker.

I am a cigar pleb. I don't know brands or types past whatever I directly encounter. But I have discovered that a macanudo with a tumbler of fine spirits just makes me feel incredibly content.

ask your dad

You have to toast the end first

Partagas black label

very different bro. you need to toast the foot, around the edges without it in your mouth, then once its all gently toasted (not burned) then you can try to light like a cigarette as you rotate it in your mouth until its evenly lit. and give it like, 30s-1min between puffs

You probably are. It's similar but not the same. A cigarette lighter is super annoying to light one with. That's why I use a zippo or a 3 flame torch. You cut one end and suck in while lighting, repeating the process while rotating until it's lit. Some cigars are hard to keep lit. Some aren't. Pic related is a $7 butane torch from Amazon that I use.

what's it made of?

Gotta use a torch lighter

honestly, best cigar smoke i ever had was with matches. i think lots of dudes fall for the torch lighter meme. it really only applies if youre outside or want to quickly relight

I think that's what I did wrong. I was using matches, and I think I nigger lipped it too much.

Briar/stainless stem/acrylic mouth piece

Nothing crazy.

This is truly the red pilled white man's hobby

The finest cigar

Kill yourself, stoner.

how do you smoke that much weed?
i can barely take 1 hit before being fucked up for days

AYYYOOOOOOOO
AYOO HOL UP

A tip for matches is lighting 2 at once and using those to light your cigar.

Well I was outside and it was a bit windy, so that might have been a big part of my match problem. I love the smell and I love the mouth feel of cigars, I just think I need to learn how to do it right.

I like a pipe when I'm on the road, keeps me alert.

youtu.be/ws950AsSMLE

Matches are better and I use them at home but I still carry a Zippo armor lighter from my cig smoking days in hs and a Zippo armor pipe lighter everyday because they're such a excellent all metal mechanical design and are fun to play with.

>Jewbacco product

My smoke shop gives you little bundles of cedar pieces when you buy a box of cigars. I don't think it adds to the flavor, but I enjoy lighting up with them. Personal enjoyment being the end game here.

I throw up when I smoke cigars even when I smoke them slowly and even though I am a heavy cigarette smoker. What am I doing wrong?

I'm going to try to make this happen user. I want to quit the cigs, but I'd love to have a few cigars a week.

can someone explain the tingle feelings and euphoria this shit gives you when you 'adjust' to it

You dont inhale or you need to try cigars with less body

Don't inhale at all. It hurts like hell.

Inhaling. You just suck it in your mouth like you would a drink. Then hold as desired and exhale. You're getting nicotine poisoning.

Probably inhaling and sucking on it constantly like a cigarette.

I did the same thing when I started you have to learn proper technique.

Cigars are great. During the summer I drink 2-3 a week

Favourite pairing (and I've tried a lot) is with a nice cup of coffee. WIne, scotch, brandy....nothing brings out the flavour as much as a good cup of coffee

Obviously cubans are the best...montecristo no.2 torpedoes and H Uppmann (which JFK used to smoke) are favourites....but my everyday smokes are actually cheap rolled dogshit like teamo mexico. Its odd but I like stogies that taste like old musty newspaper and grandpa's attic when I have an everyday smoke

I quit cigs 2 years ago bit still have a cigar every week end.

my father bijou rolled torpedo style
went through a box and a half of those in the past 3 months

That's kind of where I want to end up. I like the smoke smell and feel of tobacco, but I don't want to be chained to a pack of smokes every day.

Try a pipe it's cheaper and better than cigarettes. You don't inhale and there are way less nasty chemicals. Will never smoke cigs again.

>I am a heavy cigarette smoker. What am I doing wrong?

your body rejects everything that's good

lol imagining inhaling cigar smoke, id probably puke my guts up and shit my pants. some cigars are so strong it sets my hair on fire after letting it pass thru my nose for a bit more flavor

The cigars you're smoking are too strong for your taste. Look for "Connecticut" or natural wrappers. Try smaller cigars, or even minis. Cohiba makes delicious mini cigars

I actually knew a guy who smoked a pipe. It seemed like way too much work for what it was. More work than switching to vape or nicotine gum. Honestly, if it weren't for the taste and feeling, I'd be on the gum or quit by now.

A tin of premium pipe tobacco 50g is $7 usd. If you get it shipped from the states 95% of it gets through customs duty and tax free.

my favorite cigars are fine virginia tobacco and by cigars I mean blunts, and by virginia tobacco I mean dank ass weed

Are there cheap gas station cigars that are work practicing on? Like black and milds or some shit like that? I mean before you waste $20 on a cigar.
I'm going to look in to that as well. I kind of like the idea of sitting on my porch smoking a pipe. Feels very Victorian.

I smoke cigarettes and my favorites are Sobranie Black Russian

I have to import them from Ukraine all the time though it's expensive

Doesn't taste like chemicals, the closer you get from the filter the better the taste is, tastes like cigar kinda, unlike most cigs

The cigs are large but have moderate amount of nicotine, I dont feel fucked up from it

Also they look nice

Arturo Fuente’s are pretty nice.

Yeah my moms boyfriend and his son chain smoke.
Ones fat and unemployed the other is a soy boy... Nah cardio and weight lifting.
Smoking is for people who like smoking cocks.

It's really not that complicated just pack a bowl light it up and dump it out when your done.

Premium pipe tobacco and cigars are the patrician way to go. Nicotine gum and vaping are for numales and soy boys.

>not burning Salvia apiana and Artemesia vugaris