Burn the Coal, Pay the PedoToll - #TEIGENGATE!

That plane that got turned around the other day, turns out it was because of her. Autistes begin looking into her stuff. Didn't even have to look to far. Now she and John Legend are getting called out for using their little Mulatto in pizza-themed pics.

They both are freaking out. Sup Forums was made for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

theartofelysium.org/heaven-2018/
ebstudios.vhx.tv/the-art-of-elysium-s-heaven/season:1/videos/sno-heaven-marina-abramovic
archive.fo/RbvLp
archive.fo/RLcq1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get it in there, it's going on right now. @ChrissyTeigen. She got Liz Crokin's checkmark dropped, they want to put the kibosh on this BAD!

John Legend is even getting all black on us.

"Keep my famo name out ya mouf!"

We should tell her

"The only way you're going to save yourself will be if you go to the authorities FIRST and tell them that John Legend forced you into this cult!"

Instergramming there m8

I mean, innergesting

Dude, John Legend is so effeminate, I guarantee Chrissy Tiegen a fake girlfriend, just like Obama.

Fake family. Fake president.

they are both trannies

Chrissy teigan and john boy are likely useful idiots.

It will be likely a merchant attached to them, their manager, their publicist, etc.

Ask Chrissy who suggested they dress up in pizza themed shit. Dan Schneider from nickelodeon maybe?

Which I heard they had to return their rented kids now that he's done with them. That's kinda sad.

No, John is a high roller. He's big in their Illuminati crap, they even joke about it. And he knows she's a weak link. That's why we need to troll them. NOW!

>That plane that got turned around the other day, turns out it was because of her

Source?

What is going on?!!?!?!?! Was it really because of her?

Absolutely. They're already writing damage control articles saying what a crazy conspiracy it is, just like Pizzagate. When will they ever learn the Streissand effect.

So I'm assuming she's getting indicted for something?

bump

So he brags about it and hangs off their symbolism and imagery like jay-z for example?

Typical low functioning niggers think they have joined the successful secret tribe.

Plane was turned around due to a stowaway.
Two people were able to use the same ticket to board the plane. When they found out they had to turn around.

(((Damage control)))

fuck off.

Can we get details on the stowaway and their legitimate ticket holder?

I’m gonna need a proper rundown on this. I have been living under a rock for the past 10 years and have no idea what’s going on.

Mostly tinfoil

Isn't she already a mulatto?
She has a norse last name, but she doesn't exactly look like she is from here

Marina Abromovic +John Legend + Chrissy Teigen = HEAVEN 2018 (1-6-2018) theartofelysium.org/heaven-2018/ SO, She is part of the Pizza Club ! Somebody get this to Liz Cronkin . Talk about an exploding twitter war. Teigen is involved in this shit with John Legend. Abromovic created the famous party with human food if you remember. Its all part of the Art of Elysium foundation annual Gala in Hollywood that sponsors the club gatherings. Well they charge 25k - 100k a plate and here is a snapshot of one of the partys, should say enough ebstudios.vhx.tv/the-art-of-elysium-s-heaven/season:1/videos/sno-heaven-marina-abramovic

There is an international pizza and hotdogs trafficking ring that procures pizza and hotdogs from the 3rd world to be eaten by John Mccain and others to prolong life and to be used in devil worshiping rituals by some american elite politicians and businessmen.

Good chance John Legend has done some sort of cult ritual with jews in hollywood, and is compromised by blackmail material.

A supermodel is in trouble because of her posting a pizza emoji that attracted pedos?

I don't get this, what's going on here?

Guilty by association.

Hammer them on twitter.

Seriously she's so scared she knows the whole Pedoring is about to get popped and was just stopped from leaving the country. Peak troll material here.

SNITCH ON THE NIGGER!
SAVE YOURSELF WHITE GIRL!

Dude it's so much worse than you guys are realizing, even John Legend is jumping in and threatening to sue individual twitter users cuz he can tell she's about to flip and go to the cops.

This isn't just a troll, we can actually break up a mixed-race relationship.

Quit calling every fucking thing GATE it's getting really old

Is possible to gather as many people to have this mix race split?

Shut the fuck up autismo.

Marina Abromovic +John Legend + Chrissy Teigen = HEAVEN 2018 (1-6-2018)

SO, She is part of the Pizza Club ! Somebody get this to Liz Cronkin . Talk about an exploding twitter war. Teigen is involved in this shit with John Legend. Abromovic created the famous party with human food if you remember. Its all part of the Art of Elysium foundation annual Gala in Hollywood that sponsors the club gatherings. Well they charge 25k - 100k a plate and here is a snapshot of one of the partys, should say enough

ebstudios.vhx.tv/the-art-of-elysium-s-heaven/season:1/videos/sno-heaven-marina-abramovic

Freaking. The fuck. Out.

Seriously, the one on Barack's left doesn't look anything like the parents. The one next to Michelle I can believe.

Yeah wtf is that man. A celeb threatening ordinary people with suings. this is not normal to say the least.

The normal thing to do, would be to pay it no attention, instead he goes full monkey on her. Something is fishy, and I don't mean in a good way

Two dudes can't have kids even in the previous current treat
Year

Maybe call this one Teagenberg... as an homage to the Hindenburg disaster.

>muh Pizzagate isn't real CNN brainwashing

Someone needs to explain to Legend that if he has nothing to fear he has nothing to hide. Then the next time he hears that from some leftist cult faggot he'll question it. 4D chess ma niggas.

>it's so shocking that someone getting accused of pimping their own children would freak the fuck out

John Legend might be involved, but assume he isn't for now and use this opportunity to redpill him and his whore wife.

Post a topic dedicated /operation teigen gate/, after this thread expires.

There is a lot going on at the moment and it will be hard to gather human resources (weaponized autism) but it can be done.

We need to rally users here to spam chrissy on all the platforms she is on. Instagram, facebook?

shiiiettt (((they))) are going to off Liz

Niggers can't "Thread"

What's this mofo think he's Thomas Wictor?

Is this now a war with Legend and Teigen?

Wouldn't be the first

quick rundown?

/operation teigen-burg/

They already got her Blue Checkmark taken away, what more can they do?

Teigen is fucking overrated for a fat-faced chink. Rose from TLJ is better looking but I'm meant to pretend she's not?

Make them split! War has now officially declared!

>> theartofelysium.org/heaven-2018/
archive.fo/RbvLp
>ebstudios.vhx.tv/the-art-of-elysium-s-heaven/season:1/videos/sno-heaven-marina-abramovic
archive.fo/RLcq1

There's the first flare
We knew the comet shooting would be used to deflect. Keep shooting I want to see if they snap

Just call it #TeigenGate, cuz they are real sensitive about the "gate" thing right now.

Yes, I've never liked either of them. And they're shoved in my face too much

i thought an accusation was all that mattered you disgusting cunt. #MeToo

Doesn't matter, it seems like a hollywood Truman Show mkultra relationship anyway.

A nice white woman with a black man. Great image/message/subversion for hollywood to push.

a bowflex home gym to the back of the head? she's using celebrities to magnify pizza gate.

that's a no no

i have no idea who either of these people are

So is Sup Forums backing up Liz?

GO GO GO GO GO GO

Why would they MK a Nig and Chink when they could have thrown Legend with Swift just as easily? Think before you speak.

if we don't rid the world of this scum, we have failed

There is probably something here. Shits gonna start popping off in the new year too with the EO and the declaration of January being anti human rights violation month via the WH.

>my mind is clearer now.

>at last, all too well i can see where we all soon will be

This guy is CLEARLY on (((their))) payroll.

I mean I haven't seen a brotha tow the party-line THIS much since Kappy started taking the knee!

pizzagate is real

She ignores a half-dozen trolls a day at least and so does John Legend. If they are tripping out about this one thing, there is probably something there. And you know those two are part of that smallish clique of celebrities that were always with the Clintons, along with Jay-Z & Beyonce, Bruce Springsteen, Tom Hanks and a handful of others.

>leader of the aryan race
>with a nigger

He might but she won't. Diddn't you see the pic of her doing the hoverhand on an african kid today? I forgot to save it.

I was going to break them down for you in a comedic fashion but after looking into them for a second I'm kind of weirded out.

John Legend was famous for an album he made literally 13 years ago and hasn't had a hit since. His only Number 1 single ever, "All Of Me", was released in 2004.

If you search for that song now on YouTube, the video features his wife, Chrissy Teigan. But that's not the original video. He only met Teigan in 2007. The original video is nowhere to be found - they literally replaced it with this new version. Search "all of me original video". Look forward to your no results.

Why is John Legend still famous given he has exactly no career beyond that one song?

I have a sinking feeling that something big is going to be happening in January and throughout 2018, something that will prove to everyone without a shadow of a doubt that pizzagate was real and is widespread, time to get comfy.

He's scared. You're on the fucking scent, Sup Forums.

Remember that theory that COMPED nigger was actually a signal to the deep state that shit was compromised?

I'm unironically thinking this whole teigen thing is a charade to signal shits going down to other pedos. It just feels fucking suspicious and manufactured.

Pathetic attempt to act like he can think about "Kanye" or something silly at a time like this.

Make no mistake, this nig can't sleep. #FlyNigFly

dude that song is from 2013 or 14

>Christine Teigen
>Norwegian father and Thai mother

i assume thats what happened. taigan was either the person retrieved or accompanying them then went to twitter to warn the others.

>be boomer op
>spam pizzagate threads endlessly
>never generate serious interest within the community
>call everyone that asks questions a shill
>paranoid because you stopped taking your meds
>think the mods are deleting your shit threads don’t say in page 1 long enough for anyone to care or notice.

what a wonder..

Please don't drag Tom Hanks into this

No, they genuinely got caught trying to sneak out of the country and now they are getting trolled and they are panicking and we are eating it up.

Er.

Oh yeah.

Wait, why do I remember John Legend from the early 2000s then?

You're wrong about a bunch of shit here. That 04 album was ok. The hit single was that track Ordinary People.

All of me wasnt on that album. I don't know all of me. But i had a qt that played the 04 album nonstop.

DISREGARD THIS I SUCK COCKS

They already know though.

Unless you know something user?

lmao wow, I have never been more convinced that pizzagate was real. This is great work anons, keep it up!

>implying MK wouldn't sway her

Swift is just a hot piece of Aryan ass, that's all. They can turn her whenever they want. Likely, they're keeping her pure for now but she'll slut out hardcore in about 4 years when #freethenipple and #bbcreparations becomes the in thing, just to hurt you specifically.

Leave John alone
he hangs with an eccentric crowd but he is a good man and he is not a fucking abuser
drop it now
John is not a man you wanna piss off

Are we fucking serious right now?

Yeah that guy is fucking retarded