Did the Muslims really enslaved white people?

If Italians and Slavs are not white then would that mean Muslims never really slaved any true white person besides the Spaniards? Since the only people the Muslims enslaved were the Italians and the Slavs and the Spaniards

Other urls found in this thread:

mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/
quora.com/How-did-the-Ottoman-Empire-take-control-of-Spain?share=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurrem_Sultan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

barbary pirates raided britain from time to time

Turkish pirates stole 800 woman from Iceland into sex slavery.

Moors from north africa completely fucked up the peoples of the Iberian peninsula for a loong while (Spain, Portugal).
The word 'slave' comes from 'Slav'
So you tell me.

Everyone enslaved Gauls/Celts at one point or another. They were the niggers of post-Helenic Europe.

Never heard of the Ottoman Empire shill fag?

italians were white

Yes, they did. The T*rks regularly kidnapped beautiful, white, Balkan women and sold them into sexual slavery (pic related). They also kidnapped young, white, Christian boys, converted them to Islam and trained them to become an elite infantry unit, known as the Janissaries.

and raided cornwall and ireland. and france. raided france so much they eventually conquered north africa

There were so many costal raids of Ireland that they had trouble settling anyone there, the people would leave

They raided all of costal Europe

>thinking the word slav applies to Iberia in any way

LMAOOOOOO

They bought hundreds of thousands of white slaves from the vikings.

Plenty of irish and slavic slaves were sent to the iberian peninsula.

Slavs are mostly white

Italians used to be

Yes. There are white Arabs who's ancestors were enslaved.

And before you REE at me for saying white Arab.
The word Arab doesn't describe any genetic ethnicity.
It's a group of people who natively speak Arabic.
I, for example, am a Bedoui, Chinese and European mix my native language is Arabic, thus I am an Arab.
Just saying. One needs to be preemptive around here.

> division
> gotcha question
> flaggot

You should go back to raddit

Weren't there Ottoman sultans descended from European concubines? Also this

mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/

The Ottoman empire had well over 300 campaigns of aggression toward the west.

They attacked Spain.
quora.com/How-did-the-Ottoman-Empire-take-control-of-Spain?share=1
And in doing so their lovely shitskin leader wrote about how the Spanish and Europe was their infinite market of beautiful women to buy and use at any time.

They took many white slaves across Europe because they had the power to. That was until the entire west was like "fuck this shit" and they went to war with the Ottomans crushing their Golden Age with the Crusades

Of course there were. The most famous of all is Hurem Sultan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurrem_Sultan
Born in the kingdom of Poland but modern day Ukraine.

>Chinese
How did that happen?

Nice revisionist history, but the "Islamic" golden age ended with the Siege of Baghdad by Mongols not any of the Crusades.

>Muslims enslaved the Italians
wait what?

Barbary wars, Americas first beef with Islam, Muslim pirates kidnapping hwuites

I don't know, probably the silk road? spice trade? Islamic missionaries? Converts who came to the Arabian peninsula?

What's this trend of censoring words related to race? Is this supposed to get around bots scraping the site or something?

So you're like 1/256 Chinese? How many generations ago was that?

No, it is to be pejorative.

>What is the Moors and Ottoman Empire

7th century Iberian peninsula

23 and me says I am 8% Chinese.

Gee i wonder who could be behind this post?

I put my money on Mongol rape baby then. Sorry.

It's pretty weak. Does that one turkroach who posts the wh*te threads think it's going to bother us? I guarantee most white Americans don't even see turkroaches as the same species, let alone care about an asterisk.

Southern Italians aren't white BECAUSE the Muslims enslaved them.

this guy is related to stephen fry

>That was until the entire west was like "fuck this shit" and they went to war with the Ottomans crushing their Golden Age with the Crusades

Your history is all fucked up. The height of the Ottoman Empire happened closer to the 1400s renaissance rather than the crusades 400 years prior. Before then, they had steamrolled across the middle east and eventually conquering Constantinople (istanbul. Their fall occured thanks to the Mongols.

You're probably thinking of the Sejuk Turks, which were curbstomped by the crusaders until they were unified behind Saladin in 1120's

So.. amy schumer?