Right-wing atheism > Christkikery

Right-wing atheism > Christkikery

Cuckstians are Israel's biggest supporters and funders. Cuckstians let kikes control finance and that's why the dominate the world today.

Death to the Christgoys. No god. Only man and country.

bump

>pagans and atheists
the only difference is pagans put up a pretense that they aren't just worshiping themselves

A lot of larping tonight.

>muh larp

Nobody even mentioned paganism in the OP. You stupid christnigger. Your kike god does not exist.

You're just mad because it's Sunday and your mom is making you go to church.

I don't live with my parents and I dropped your shitty fairy tale decades ago. Keep projecting.

no, im mad peopel are altruist cunts because of their religion. religion woked great in a white only country, but it doesnt today.

this was the hardest redpill for me to accept. I wasn't even religious, but wanted to believe that a return to strong Christian values would be enough to reverse degeneracy. But it won't, and in many ways has contributed to that degeneracy. I think religion is necessary, which makes the whole thing harder, but clearly Christianity has been a big part of white guilt in general. Think of how much people speak of slavery as America's "original sin".

The only reason we think an original sin is bad is because of Christianity and Judaism. Without those ideologies we would be able to say so the fuck what and continue on with society

Make sure to go to bed early, most services start around 8-9Am.

A return to full on Paganism is required to purge the degeneracy of today

>chad agnostic vs virgin atheist

Clerical Fascism is the truest red pill.

Mussolini gave power back to the Church and restored the Vatican to its rightful place. He eventually stopped being an edgy cunt and converted before his death.

>Death to modernist pagangoys

Paganism is weak. If it wasn't, it would still exist in the West.

So what. It makes them happy, and really isn't that big a deal. Go buy a new hat or something.

How idiotic how you parrot a false talking point by your favorite meme intellectuals. the degeneracy of today has nothing to do with Christianity. in fact if Christianity was a prominent force and was to be forced into full power, the degeneracy of today would be almost completely gone. To think that reviving a old religion that no longor has priests, warriors, or holy books is insane.Believe whatever Vargina fantasy larp all you want but realize this: you will NOT find traditionalism in a dead religion you found on 4chin.

t. former pagan and now traditional Catholic

>western countries become more atheist in the last 50 years
>they immediately go to shit
but yeah, Christianity is the problem. Sure.

Standard of living is the problem. The signifigance of religion and traditions has always faded in "too successfull" societies, and modern west is the best worst case scenario. What do you do with a promise of reward in a next life if you're getting so plenty of pleasures that it bores you in this one?

(((Atheism)))