Reports of MASS PROTESTS all over the country. This could be Syria 2.0

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/947334228932513792

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/947334568566280192

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/947333776866242560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jews did this

Fpbp

This. They can't keep getting away with it.

Fpbp

No, deep state psyops outlets tell me ther is nothing to see here.

or Saudi 2.0

Literally this. Mossad psy-ops in action.

fpbp

>This could be Syria 2.0

It is, save this post because in a few months time Iran will be in civil war, I have insider knowledge on the issue, as the war starts in Iran, support for Syria will dissipate immensely causing terrorists to regain a lot of ground in Syria again.

This was the west's plan, Russia will lose.

YFW You thought Trump would end the Deep State crap

>enjoying happenings
>not pro-deep-spook
i dont get it. they are just making sure we win the happenigs that are inevitable.

Did I miss the main thread on this?

Sounds like it's kind of a big deal, especially since CNN is desperately trying not to talk about it.

The Jews did something good?

It's backfiring already.

What are you talking about )))Iran((( is one of the only anti-jew countries left

Iran is just as bad as Israel when it comes to sowing unrest in neighboring Middle Eastern countries. But it's not necessarily a good thing that they're getting outplayed at their own game.

Sometimes you gotta kiss the bosses' ass.

Iran aren't good guys by a long shot. Quds is a worse state sponsor of terrorism than Israel (even Sunni terror groups, even though they're nominally Shi'ite).

Russian shills ITT bitching about muh CIA overthrowing their piss pot dictator girlfriend Khamenei. Iranian youth doesn't want to be fundamentalist Shi'ites, they want to be Western, and soon they're going to get their wish. Sorry Ivan, better luck next time.

Not everything is Russian shills you fucking mongoloid Jew.

Oh you don't say lad

So when one war ends another begins...

>0.10 foreskin credits have been deposited in your account

>promote terrorism
Big deal. America are far worse terrorists. Besides that what is the problem with muslim terrorism?

>expected the jews to be annihilated in a day
You deserve to be disappointed.

>America are far worse terrorists

t. chomsky

Fuck off. There is no moral equivalence between the US military and goatfuckers who suicide bomb kids.

>he thinks a revolution in Iran is preferable to actually having to go to war with Iran
>must be a kike LMAO

It seems mostly the protesting is about the shit economy.

>they attack the cop car
>its ok
>start to attack some person's car
>other protesters protect the car
that was nice of them

But it's okay to drone kids? You're fucked mate

I think everyone knows these are Saudi/Israel orchestrated. Then they'll have to send 'peacekeepers' to 'maintain order',

Blame the USSR for this shit state of Iran. The Arabs took it over and enslaved the Persians. Was a great country before the mid 70's.

The saudis are finding shit out as we speak, they had other internal problems to deal with.

>But it's okay to drone kids?

This isn't even a good strawman. I never implied that. And every operation conducted by our military is designed to minimize civilian casualties. To pretend otherwise is delusion.

Im pretty shure despite what the internet tells you about trump that the cia is actually very protrump

>Implying it isn't both

1.Destabilize
2.Clean up remnants
3.Greater Israel

Just another fucking fake "revolution".
This is literally nothing but a bunch of spoiled rich urban soyboys and their slut girlfriends throwing a massive hissy fit in Tehran. The bulk of Iran, including the countryside and most of the second tier cities either supports the regime, or thinks the current leaders are softies who have betrayed the ideals of Khomeini.

Think of it this way, it's like Charlottesville in reverse, where a bunch of deluded losers who are reviled by the bulk of the nation hold a protest and even those who would nominally support them are sort of disgusted by them because they're so degenerate and lead by attention whoring idiots.

Oh look a lolbertarian being a neocon.

CIA niggers at it again.

riding that jew dick today, mutt.

>Greater Israel
Ah yes of course, because a nation the size of New Hampshire is going to dominate and occupy from the Mediterranean to the Caspian Sea. One Jew per three hundred miles should be enough, right?

Not a neocon. Just don't see a point in pretending anyone's a good guy here.

Stay mad, Boris.

reverse psychology there are no protests of any kind, nothing is happening

i made the thread fucking hours ago and it got slid, iran has gone dark turning off all internet access.

The niggers did this.

operation Omo.

REMOVE KEBAB
MAKE IRAN GREAT AGAIN

>Major happening
>sand niggers chimping out

Why are you such a faggot?

Doubt it.

Iran is too controlled.

There is a lot of hidden dissent ever since the Islamic takeover.

Hint: not everyone likes theocratic authoritarianism

any livestreams?

The Jews are leaving

wtf i love jews now

convert israel to lampshade factory when?

Indeed. The Islamic Republic of Iran, land of Jews.

this

Internet is shut down, so not right now.

Piss off you stupid ass faggot

fuck off faggot

there's still livestream of persian news on YT but they probably have special access from the government

Sounds like a good way to double the number of protesters. When will the mullahs learn?

We need to liberate Iranians
We will be greeted as liberators by the Iraqi, I mean Iranian people
They have WMDs(that we gave them)
Business cycles...

Why don't these countries have counter-revolutionaries? Say what you want about Erdogan, but when the coup was launched against him, he told the public to go out into the streets and support him, and they totally shut it down

/thread

if you believe there aren't jew-backed US agent provocateurs all over these "organic" protests then you're as thick as a fucking brick

You forgot the new bases in Syria.

and listen, i'm the first person who would support an organic movement to make iran Persian again, but this is not that

this is a strategic move to install west-friendly secularists

>thousands of people risk their lives to protest
>hur dur I bet Mossad persuaded them with shekels

you're a fucking retard

learn the history of your country you inbred hick

and by the way, this could have been done without US involvement

US security officials have claimed a number of Mossad false flags have been staged in Iran before, and even that some were made to look as though they came from America

look up the Jundallah raids in Iran 2005

Jundullah*

The protests are composed of working-class individuals that traditionally side with the Khomeinists. Large protests are occurring in Qom, a government stronghold, suggesting that they started as hardliners protesting the current government. Why don't you learn what's happening instead of spewing the same braindead kike shit that this place has deteriorated into you subhuman meme flag?

You mean the Mossad agents posing as CIA? Already knew about that, and Jundullah has been a meme since their leader "confessed" after being caught years ago aside from the usual Paki support.

if I even take what you're saying at face value that doesn't make any sense

the implication would be that this is an internal power struggle among Khomeini fundamentalists, and that's not remotely what this is at all

>wtf i want separation of church and state
said no islamic person ever, let alone radicals IN POWER

twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/947333776866242560

LARGE INFLUX OF PLANES LEAVING IRAN THEY HAVE NO CALL SIGNS

this is clearly the result of foreign intervention, that's without debate at all

Of course we keep inching closer, waiting for (((them))) to attack us and our righteous patriotic war mobilization to destroy our straw man enemy.

>this is a strategic move to install west-friendly secularists

Again, you're too much of a retard to understand what I'm saying so let me spell it out for you. The protests were started by hardliners to oppose Rouhani but were hijacked by others who had legitimate grievances with the government due to the worsening economic situation.

Sage, shills

Fuck off kike

Retards whoever think this is deep state. This is Trump fixing the shithole that is the Middle East. Iran was waiting to boil over, it just needed a little encouragement.

Praise be to Trump and Netanyahu.

It's the agency IMO.

Iran nuclear agreement happens, then this. The spooks have the ability to topple a government in days. The agency just didn't want to do it when everyone's mind was on Iran or else we would make the connection. Now was the perfect time to do it, everyone's mind is off the nuclear agreement but Iran doesn't have a stockpile of nuclear weapons yet...

Inb4 : shill

this sounds like every staged american intervention ever, and is completely compatible with my view even if true.

hardliners are not magically immune to subversion

it's no coincidence this is taking place in december

If you honestly believe that CIA/Mossad could have that much influence over hardliners in Iran, then I don't know why you even bother opposing them since they would be literal gods at that point. None of the usual suspects aka MEK, PJAK, or any Sunnis have been involved in the protests so far.

Literally this.

For the past 15 years Iran has had no land route to Lebanon & the Mediterranean Sea. It was blocked during the US occupation of Iraq, & it was blocked during the Syrian Civil War. In fact the U.S still blocks one of the major highways from Iraq into Syria.

But, a few weeks ago Abu Kamal & other towns along its highway were liberated. With Deir Ezzor liberated too, & Assad controlling enough of Damascus, the Iranian military has free passage all the way from Tehran to Beirut.

The Jews are freaking the fuck out. Whether it's change to a puppet regime or a civil war, they don't give a fuck, they will try anything to weaken Iran's hand.

>If you honestly believe that CIA/Mossad could have that much influence over hardliners in Iran, then I don't know why you even bother opposing them since they would be literal gods at that point.
>Yes Goyim the CIA/MOSSAD could never control Iran tho they control everything else in the world

>pic of flights leaving iran just got removed
pic of flights leaving iran just got removed

i'll allow it

who cares, we gotta bleed 150 billion in free money out of them that obama handed off

>implying Iran won't invite Russia and China in to BTFO the insurgents just like Syria did

when we're all skelentons

wew lad

same thing happened in syria and during euro maidan