6,812 Upper Side Band

6,812 kHz USB is the primary radio frequency used by Air Force One for all GO/DoD/IC/FEMA/SS Emergency Traffic.

In the event of a national emergency that requires the President to EVAC on AF1 you will know about it if you hear:

>"Tempest, Tempest: Arch Light (with the following)
>Chess Match. (Low Condition Threat, meaning nuclear war is unlikely but Eagle One needs to be evacuated to Camp David, Site R, or at least Airborne ASAP).
>Keystone Chip. (Minor nuke attack coming to US soil. 2 to 20 cites about to be nuked).
>Keystone X-Ray. (Major nuclear strike against the US inbound. 20+ nukes coming).
>Water pipe. (Full scale nuclear war with little warning incoming).
>Wolverine. (AF1 should take off without the President because the nuke is imminent and it should await orders where to land to pick up the Designated Survivor for CoG or await Nightwatch pick-up of CoG).
>Battery. (America knows its getting nuked and there's no time left to do anything, so prepare for CoG Orders to be conflicting and standby for Gold Codes).

You will hear one of these codes soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zOGfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your dad works at nintendo too?

Something happening?

im leaning towards the deep state trying too use a nuke on the homeland.

8 million. The rest are chatel. They will separate the wheat from the chaff. May god have mercy on us all.

stop speaking in codes

Interesting

London Bridge is down.

K. Keep me posted

Falsetto Unicorn is in the air.

will Q be allowed to Qpost over the AF1 radio, or should we go to twitter?

The fact that user posted so many of these makes me think he actually knows something

L A R P I N G
I S
F U N
E V E R Y T I M E

23:59

What is this LARP?

london bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down..

I wanted to add to OP's spooky LARP.
Going to tune in to that frequency anyway, this'll be a fun new years if something happens.

>when you hear "anime sucks" on 6812

JUST

How soon?

This

Kek

Funny how every high level insider cares enough to warn Sup Forums about the threat, but doesn't care enough to tell us where or when something may happen

>Funny
but is it?

Lack of anything to contribute bump

When was that taken?

aw shit HAHAHA!

mid 2016 iirc maybe 2015. There were articles about him going there.

To be fair, if someone actually knew something and posted when where and how (((they))) would simply postpone it a little bit until everyone stops paying attention to anyone trying to say "there will be a nuke in las vegas on new years eve"

Some larper was saying that's what happened with September 23rd. It was supposed to be the gun grab event when Hillary won but she didn't, they were going to go ahead anyways, someone leaked too much info, so they moved it forward

This is like an extra gay version of skykangs

We need an alert system for when all the rich Jews suddenly leave a city, or if any have taken out massive insurance claims on buildings recently

>When was that taken?
before the kid got into power. There is only photos of Kim Ill Sung and Kim Ill. No kim Un

Thats the shitty thing.. The web of deception is so thick that none of us can truly say with certainty what precisely is going on aside from the fact that major events are going on behind the scenes and are possibly about to blow up all over the place. What exactly it is? Can't tell ya. I can say what I think it is or what possibilities I think it could be. But they range from "go drop your next paycheck on the comfiest blanket you can afford because shits about to get comfy" to "never go more than 10 feet from your rifle, have all your bags packed and train daily, its all going to come crashing down and only those who make it to the mountains have a chance to survive"

But your bag should be packed already, if it isnt you suck, and your rifle should be ready to go already, if it isnt you suck, so in lieu of nightmare mode I chose to believe the good guys are winning like crazy right now, but how why and when? Don't know.

Kim Un isnt dead yet.

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT RESPOND.

GOLF 4 YANKEE ZULU 8717 DELTA KILO 223255 BRAVO CHARLIE X-RAY ALPHA ECHO QUEBEC 194722

THE RED FOX TROTS QUIETLY AT MIDNIGHT

CiA leaker here. These are legit.

That's pretty far out, even for Sup Forums's larp-ass standards. The gun grab would lead to instant civil war

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER.

Authentication BRAVO MIKE DAGGER CONTRACT out.

GOLF FOXTROT SIERRA TANGO ZULU

Standby.

Nigger. Sandwich. Unicorn. Pinocchio. Cheese doodle. Execute radon 5

There are no good guys.

Just sheep, wolves and sheepdogs that eat the sick of the herd.

You seem promising. So you deserve the truth.

just realised I've had the lyrics wrong all these years: 'London bridges falling down'

Gee thanx. Guess I'll go off myself then.

Holy shit

DEAR SANTA, LORD OF ALL THAT IS ABOVE US

WHEN WILL YOU SMITE THE INCESSANT LARPERS AND RID US OF THEIR DECEITFUL WAYS

PLEASE MAKE THE HAPPENING HAPPEN IN OUR DAYS WE PRAY IN YOUR WISDOM AND GLORY AMEN

London Bridge is falling down is UK government code for the Queen is dead. When the PM gets woken up at 4am in the morning and told about London Bridge, that's what's going down.

What does the queen being dead have to do with nuclear war? WTF is this larp?

CIA COMMIES WANT TO FALSE FLAG VEGAS. THEY FAILED IN OCTOBER

the Pearl is in the River

its happening

archive.fo/zOGfo

>ctrlf: id: deb9fa No.143034

all a fake people. q hasnt posted in 5 days

>FALSE ALARM
FALSE ALARM

still fake