Some toothless norweigan posted this in another thread before it was archived

some toothless norweigan posted this in another thread before it was archived.

but now im scratching my head wondering if this whole thing really was a lie by the gov.

there is no rational explanation for this, the only gforce the space station really gets is when they accelerate to maintain orbit, and the acceleration takes place from forward and aft, not outward like this or this intense.

my rational mind knows theres lots of fucks on here that will call anything a conspiracy

but my rational mind also cant make sense of this and im questioning everything now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=179&v=fATDvAyxFs0
nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/5-8/features/nasa-knows/what-is-microgravity-58.html
youtu.be/rWT-DJNSxtg
youtube.com/watch?v=FWc1Y94IIEs
youtu.be/EBuiXTgniYk?t=1m48s
youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tractor beam

Keep me posted

retro rockets firing to adjust position

i believe i just said that hey only accelerate rarely to maintain orbit, and thats forward to aft.

i have researched this more than i care to, and asked a few people who are far more scientific than i to make sure

this makes no sense. this force shes experiencing makes no sense.

Oh yeah I saw this on that other thread... Thought it was bullshit... Is this legit?

this is honestly perturbing

wait what

>i believe i just said that hey only accelerate rarely to maintain orbit
who said they were moving forward?
There are retro rockets all over in different directions for a reason.
What you saw was the result of a retro rocket firing.

could it not be the space station rotating? I'm watching the video and it is just as weird.
1:20 for the clip, it keeps happening throughout the video though youtube.com/watch?time_continue=179&v=fATDvAyxFs0

Do microphone cables hang in a straight line in zero gravity?

>zero gravity
>in orbit

k

thats that plane that does parabolic arcs

hes a fucking retard who took the bait and gobbled up some
>LE SPACE IS NOT LE REAL
shit

"Rocket"

Being this dumb.
You mean thrusters?

>What you saw was the result of a retro rocket firing.
Got any evidence or is that just speculation?

and the earth is flat and the moon landing was faked because you cant land a rocket on cheese
>kys

nigger how do you know the norweigan was toothless, you got a camera hooked up in his mouth streaming straight to your fucking iphoneX? dumb nigger

You are searching for responses in the wrong direction.

We need to go full tech and overwrite them.

Her hair also appears too rigid, almost like it's hairsprayed to look that way.

I'd be pretty depressed if space stations didn't exist. It would mean we spent billions of dollars perpetuating a fantasy instead of accomplishing the real thing.

yes, a retro rocket
A retrorocket (short for retrograde rocket) is a rocket engine providing thrust opposing the motion of a vehicle, thereby causing it to decelerate. They have mostly been used in spacecraft, with more limited use in short-runway aircraft landing.
see smart guy

nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/5-8/features/nasa-knows/what-is-microgravity-58.html

What exactly are you even fucking talking about? She's just floating around in zero gravity.
Are you, I mean all of you can't be fucking serious, can you?

>Got any evidence or is that just speculation?
yes, thats what happens when you are in a rocket and they move it. Thats why they have seatbelts and shit
For further proof, get an education so you can recognize the obvious

>behaving this aggressively toward potentially disturbing information

The blue pill exists for people like you. If you can't handle the truth, don't seek it.

dont be a prat. i say that because ive seen loads of videos of them on it. its just like that

>and the acceleration takes place from forward and aft, not outward like this
first of all, unless you are an expert on the layout of the ISS, that back wall could be anywhere on the station, on any orientation, since there is no up or down and all surfaces are walls and packed with instruments and supplies. also attitude control can fire in any direction it needs to (it fires a propellant from low-thrust nozzles scattered all around the station), that's probably why the station moves slightly "down" and then to her "right"
>or this intense.
keep in mind that this is very, VERY little acceleration, must have been a couple m/s at most. any serious acceleration would have required for the crew to be strapped in flight seats, or not in the station at all. actually, I'm not even sure the station itself could handle more G's, or is even equipped for it.

>behaving this aggressively toward blatant stupidity
fify dummy

She holds onto something with her foot idiots

so she's a monkey?
What was the question again?

either acceleration to maintain orbit or attitude control could do that.

It's not that gravity doesn't exist, it's that the drop due to gravity is mitigated by the forward velocity, causing them to "levitate" in the sense that their distance from the earth is near constant. In reality it's more like free falling forever, and in free fall you can be upside down or whatever position you want

Is it really so hard to believe the possibility that the U.S. exaggerated it's victories during the space race and thus chooses to "Keep the lie going" for the sake of everyone's sanity?

Just look at your reaction to the POSSIBILITY of NASA faking astronauts. That alone shows the motive to continue such a lie.

She adjusted herself to stay still you moron.

When she waved the motion of her arm put spin motion on her body causing her to slowly tip to one side. You see astronauts waving their arms around to adjust position. They can't really "swim" through the air but the force of a sudden arm movement can send force through the body which causes it to rotate in position.

>i literally can't even

the reaction is because no matter how many times science can show the truth, there is always some johnny come lately, thinking they are on to something new, spouting the same garbage and a herd of sheep to eat it up
I hate stupid people

>Her hair also appears too rigid
what were you expecting, her hair to flow behind her head as if being underwater?
that's how hair looks like in microgravity. the only force applying to it is the static charge it has, so it puffs up, like frizz on steroids, because there's nothing to hold it down.

>i don't know what it would look like
>this looks wrong

This is your logic?

youtu.be/rWT-DJNSxtg

you got the first one right

what the FUCK is you problem asshole !

If you believe the earth is flat, you should go back to school and kill your teacher, and then yourself

you ever see that movie where George Bush walks past them blue screening shit on the space station?

see

Do you really believe the Soviets wouldn't have called out that lie the instant it was detected?

If you don't believe that the earth is flat you need to lurk more, because you're VERY (very) far behind.

In one of the space station tours they show the exercise bike. The astronaut says that you can't go too nuts on it because the force you exert on the station will actually start rotating it.

It doesn't take much force to move the thing in a vacuum.

she could sit sideways/upside down. did somebody know how this thing is build excactly?

does anyone have the one where the guy grabs the cable?

cringy stuff indeed. only a basement dweller with zero outside experience and knowledge of how the world works would buy this pile of crap. I know Sup Forums is supposed to be satire, but you guys are taking it a bit too far

she's moving herself with her hand you mongoloids.

Just look at her hair....it's sprayed with Hair spray or Gel to make it stick like that.

NASA is bullshit, and the Earth IS flat.....the Ultimate red pill.....the one that hurts the most.

Flat Earth is real.

I actually work 10 hours a day and know a guy that just so happens to be a civil engineer. No calculations needed for curvature when building bridges.. I wonder why?

Maybe try to refute my point instead of using very (VERY) low quality banter and then maybe one day your country's opinion will be worth more than the shithole that you live in.

Theres lots of autistic engineers and autistic people like yourself, whats your point?

no, sorry, I don't feed trolls.
go fuck yourself.

I guess being autistic means correctly perceiving the world nowadays.

Keep taking great advice from your (((Think Tanks))) and enjoy babysitting your wife's son.

Give Mohammad my regards.

Low energy bait m8, no ones falling for it

That's because NASA literally has thousands of employees, and almost all of those employees are regular people. You'd have to be a gigantic retard to think that you could hide such a massive conspiracy or get that many people to stay quiet about it, not to mention physics and astronomy can be proven.
They're like, real.

What ive gathered from /x/ is that these videos are faked in order to fuel the flat earther autists. Whether its wires, cgi, that parabolic plane or even videos with astronauts in space that are edited videos of them under water, its all psyops shit to see just how far the CIA can push the crazies.

this shit is retarded

the reflection looks like an astronaut in front of the earth. you can even see light reflect off of his visor. baka

extra fucct

There is no zero gravity in fucking orbit you thunderous baboon.

>i believe i just said that hey only accelerate rarely to maintain orbit, and thats forward to aft.
So you repeat yourself being wrong and in a douche bag manner.

i just wanted to check in with you guys real quick. the amount of gravity on the space station is nearly the same amount as being here on earth. the zero gravity effect is caused by the space station being suspended in a constant state of free fall. it's just falling sideways

She looks pretty weak. Plus inertia and mass blah blah blah.
Get it?

You know those are video compression artifacts right? Look up datamoshing.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWc1Y94IIEs

Holy fuck it's how it works why don't you fucking read up on it man. God damn. You fucking conspiracy assholes are ultra retarded

So nobody to explain this one?

It's a measured grid to demonstrate microgravity for science lessons. Only vids I can find it in are conspiracy nuts videos. They're obsessed with it.

youtu.be/EBuiXTgniYk?t=1m48s

holy shit... giant red flag here. what does the nasa say about this one?

Maybe it was spinning.

Green screens, hair spray, cables, teal time video editing. Yes its fake as Fuck.
When you actually see through your brainwashing, its so comical and unbelievable they are still getting away with it!

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

>Inb4 dead pixels, reflections, dust particles, ad hominem, psyop derail

Start taking your depression meds, your some years behind the truth curve of many here... You have to start sometime i guess...

How is the midnight sun possible wouldn't the southern hemisphere be totally dark for 3 days?

Its because of the tilt right?

How is the equator the hottest spot if theres a tilt?

Why do science magazines keep posting this if its blatantly incorrect?

My sides orbiting!!!!!
They cant seem to swallow the R pill!

They are saying,,,,
This cant be true. This cant be true. This cant be true. This cant be true,,,,,,,,,,,,??!!!!! More laughter from us!!!!!

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

My guess would be that its the ventilation system causing a change in the air pressure and producing wind. For example if an astronaut is returning from a spacewalk it would be necessary to re-pressurize the air lock which would likely have an effect on the atmosphere throughout the station.

Either that or the Earth is flat and space is an Illuminati lie invented to keep the common man from discovering their secret Jew sky palaces.

I fucking hate idiots like you.

Know why? Because you cannot fucking articulare your point. Just fucking say what you think you are seeing instead of making some vague comments.

Quicktip- Even if NASA fakes alot does NOT equal FE

>all a lie
I don't know about "all" but lets just say that some ISS videos are highly, highly suspect. The question then is why.

one guess is keep up space budget (billions) for just a couple green screens

ah, this () explains it. ok

you don't seem to know how h264 compression works, the last one with the fadeout took a while to figure out because of all the compression errors, but is probably an early cross-fade and a static camera, used to make a cut for brevity without making an obvious jump-cut.

none of the faggots that make these ever make a list of references to the exact vids and times they pulled the footage from because then they would get absolutely BTFO

Its because the flat Earth still catches enough of the sun lamp that flies above the Earth

exactly

warp tech confirmed?

nasa has the best cgi

The elites used the National Academy of Space Actors to shovel a fortune of taxpayer wealth into private hands.

The space shuttle that launches is unmanned and just crashes into the ocean.

Then they land a big spacey looking airplane and - wallah - trillions of dollars siphoned

It's micro gravity numb nuts