Why are wages so low these days...

Why are wages so low these days? And don't say immigrants because even white countries without immigration like Poland and Ukraine are shit these days.

What's the real answer

They byproduct of internet connectivity is that employers now have access to thousands of individuals who are begging for work and completely overqualified for the positions being offered. This causes an effect of "racing to the bottom" because labor supply in any role far exceeds demand.

Stagflation.

In the U.S.? Immigrants. You argue Poland and other countries, but they don't have near the GDP and capital the U.S. does. Our wages would be higher if there were less illegals driving down the price.

Because businesses need to appease shareholders. How do you secure shareholder confidence? Profits. What takes away from profits? Raising wages.

Pretty much this. Also ever since women started working the labor pool has been much larger than it needed to be and a larger labor pool means lower wages.

>these days

Would you rather be scraping barley off rocky fields like your ancestors did for the last 20,000 years?

This. Just look at Mariah Carey cartoon Christmas movie, roll through ending credits and looks like Indians made it.

Those ancestors were able to reproduce, which is more than I can say about you

Truth is there isnt one answer. There are many factors which go into it which have already been mentioned by other anons so I will list the reasons not mentioned yet.

>Fucked economy which hasn't recovered since the 2008 housing collapse. Employers really cant afford to pay workers more.

>Poland and Ukraine are part of the former Soviet Bloc. They still haven't recovered from Communism and wont for a long time. It is also important to note that they have much lower populations and fewer resources.

Only one in seven adult males reproduced for 500,000 years, which is only a little better than most ape species.

Don't add to the mix former soviet countries. People there have been conditioned for ages to work for food and shitty clothing only. The rest was "free". After the fall of communism many people in these countries continued to work just for food, sometimes not even getting paid at all in months. Not Poland though, talking about xUSSR mostly. Even today the situation hasn't changed much.

We don't know shit about what happened 500000 years ago you fucking faggot

this is why you're a virgin

GREED

Society decided to pay more to capital than labor

Capital value is YUUUGE

>billions spent on wars
>billions spent on reconstruction after wars
>billions spent fighting splinter wars from first war
>billions spent dealing with refugees

Expect the economy to get worse and worse for some time until the wars are stopped.

> Also a sheer lack of professional jobs which offer a livable wage. As the first post mentioned, most people are over qualified.

>Our Job Market is so competitive that most people who have jobs are thankful for said jobs and wont demand higher wages as they can easily be replaced.

Yes

Number of niggers needed to flip burgers has decreased, yet the number of niggers that exist has increased. Wages really should be going down, but the banks print money.

Moral of the story: get a skill, don't be a wagecuck.

>no one knows anything but give me a high paying job even though I'm borderline illiterate

You're lucky you aren't spending your life putting pick to rock until you drop. Cheer up, nigger.

Inflation of fiat currencies is faster than the rate of increased wages.

The price of what? Even in places where illegals have no chance to find a job, with e-verify and shit, the wage is $8.50/hour.

Central banks have robbed your country and the government taxes you to encourage you to get on the dole. Be an entrepreneur.

>poland
>ukraine
>white countries
Could you be like...i just....what....i just...wow. If you've never seen pic related in a country, it's not white.

inmigrant