"W-Wait, what are you doing, Kanna?"

"W-Wait, what are you doing, Kanna?"
>The audience chuckles nervously
"Y-You're getting too c-close!!"
>The audience laughs heartily
"BWUHEEHEYEHYEEEEHEH"
>The audience begins laughing so hard they burst into flame and their lungs explode. They start pissing themselves from laughter, which fails to put out the flames but makes everything smell like burnt hair and urine. An older gentleman has a heart attack and dies on the floor, burning and covered in piss. The earth trembles below the studio, opening a gaping crack into the underbelly of the earth. Several members of the audience are dragged into the blackness, laughing so hard blood spills from their mouths as they descend into the molten core of the earth, smashing into the rock as they fall. The continued laughter echoes off the rock, causing the largest known earthquake in history, crippling the powergrids of several of the world’s major cities, plunging humankind into darkness for weeks. Martial law is called into effect as the riots increase in size and aggressiveness. As food begins to run out, half of the world’s populace is dead, with the survivors now resorting to cannibalism and subsistence farming.

pretty much

This is a pic of you

It just gets funnier every time they do it

i love the dynamic anyway but this really got me

Riko is so gay it's cute

Protip: Being a cynical asshole doesn't make you cool. It just makes you kind of a dick.

At least Gabriel Dropout retired the dog joke.

Bazinga

Kyoanifags will try and fail to defend this.

Protip: reditt is that way

>Humans are weird. I kill them.
>Don't

LOL

I dunno, it's not THAT funny, bro

I have the same feelings about Konosuba.

ravioli
ravioli
don't sex the dragon loli.

fuck off back to /u/

I wanna watch her holding hands

>tfw user's greentext is funnier than the show

I honestly don't think her reaction was ever supposed to be funny. I just saw it as a general reaction.

mad

Pretty good user-kun.

Is BBT still relevant these days?

Bazinga

>stop enjoying what I don't like!!44

You would be slapping your knees in laughter if it was a tsundere reacting that way to a blank slate male lead

Why does every scene with Lucoa taking advantage of shotakun feel weird though?

Thats hardly the case.
Theres a reason that joke is only done once in the manga, its not that clever or funny, doesnt give us new information. Its a stupid gag that should be only done once.

>As food begins to run out, half of the world’s populace is dead, with the survivors now resorting to cannibalism and subsistence farming
Perfect environment for Capitalism to flourish!

It's an unfunny gag but easily ignorable unless you get triggered being reminded she wants to munch your seasonal waifu's yet to grow carpet.

KyoAni has been doing this cringeworthy shit since Haruhi.

>MIKURU HAS MOE ELEMENTS
>KAGAMI/MIYUKI/ANYFUCKINGTHING IS MOE
>MOE MOE KYUN~
>HAKASE, I THINK THAT'S MOE!

What they're doing is basically blatantly beating the audience over the head with the thought that "OUR CHARACTERS ARE "MOE", BUY OUR BLURAYS AND MERCHANDISE" by having the characters directly state it over and over. It's why their shows are correctly referred to as moeshit by people who actually have standards and don't buy into obvious as fuck marketing ploys.

Dick her once and she's fixed. Don't see the problem.

You realize that what you're doing right here is about ten times as cringey as this ever was, right?

Yeah man people using that term definitely think that deeply about it

>what is subliminal advertising
Go ahead, buy that "moe" figurine you see in that J-List advert. Konata told you it was moe, after all, so it must be. Your personal tastes don't matter, just your money and brand loyalty.

>finding a shit joke unfunny makes you cynical

It's kinda impressive that Kyoani made an anime 13 episodes long with only 5 jokes.

Why do people pretend this is a straight up comedy? It's SoL with comedy elements.

And while there are some running gags, most of the humour in the episodes comes from character interactions/unique situations as opposed to those "tired jokes".

American sitcoms make multiple seasons with fewer jokes, this is nothing.

>These dragon girls have sure changed my life for the better
>I am undergoing Character Development™ thanks to them
>I will say it twice per episode so that the audience will understand clearly

How did they go from Euphonium to this?

What the hell are you talking about? Kobayashi is notoriously cold regarding that, in the last episode was the first time she truly acknowledges what Tohru and the rest have done for her.

The character interactions are all the same. Doing the Shota and Lucoa joke at the beach isn't a new joke or an interesting situation.

They're called sitcoms because they too are situation comedies. The idea is that you create a cast of characters with comedic chemistry and then throw them into various situtions (hence the name) where comedy will naturally come as a result of their chemistry.

And how much of that episode was this gag? 15, 20 seconds? Again, these running gags exist, but most of the humour is not derived from them.

It bothers me that the BBT original makes me laugh so much

>I literally turn off my brain when watching anime
good to know user.

The Shouta + Cowslut "joke" is worse.

You know, I was thinking about this in the shower. I'm glad you posted it, user.

Infinitely worse.
I don't mind the Riko gag at all actually because they're just so darn cute.