I'm going to post this every Saturday night until you listen to his song!

Saa hajimerazu SATURDAY NIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=2C1Bh8FTlpY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ppTY6EmTeE
youtube.com/watch?v=4GLvBLO-blY
youtube.com/watch?v=SlWWK59MOpE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

教えてくれSEVENTH MOON

youtube.com/watch?v=7ppTY6EmTeE

MACROSS II LOVERS AGAIN IS THE ONLY MACROSS THAT'S NOT THE ORIGINAL THAT DOESN'T SUCK

FIGHT ME

NIJUUYOKINAN UGOMEKU MACHI WO
TONIGHT, TONIGHT KAKENUKERU

Macross sucks as a whole. I like Gundam a lot better; it's not very good either, but badly written politics > dumb idolshit.

I'll take idolshit over some shitty toy commercial.

If there's a point where being unmemorable translates to straight up suckage, Macross II has definitely surpassed it.

The thing with 0079 is that it wasn't a toy commercial yet.

Best Fire Bomber song coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=4GLvBLO-blY

Don't listen to those fucking cunts. Macross 2 was fantastic.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Help me Sup Forums, do I need to watch the series before this one? I know that 7 is a direct sequel to Super dimension fortress but I don't know if it's appropriate to skip around or not.

Not really. Asides from some references and characters carrying over, you can easily follow along since the plot is self-contained.

That said, you should still start with the first one since it's the only one of the TV anime that's actually good.

>start with the first one since it's the only one of the TV anime that's actually good
Yeah for completions sake I feel that'd be best. 7 looks the most fun out of what I've seen, been track this show since the latest series aired. Once I finish up nadesico I'll give it a go.

Best macross song incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=SlWWK59MOpE

You really should watch SDF and Plus first. 7's entire plot hinges on the ending of SDF and technically, everything after SDF is a spoiler for SDF.
Plus will show you how dope Basara's VF was supposed to be before he ruined it with that awful paint job.
>english lyrics
Man, I thought that was the English version of the song. Don't scare me like that.

I was also scared that it was
>American Fire
Fuck Kaifun for birthing that abomination.

hfw you put it in

>ywn have the space vampire