Can you identify all the countries of Europe Sup Forums?

If you can't you may as well not call yourself white
online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3007

Other urls found in this thread:

online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3007
online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3005
online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3060
online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3078
online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3003
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who gives a fuck? How is this politics?

Would've done it much faster but I dont want to get smartfood dust on all over my shit

tfw I play Hearts of Iron 4 every day and I still fucked up.

>first we have a thread for all the states in the USA
>now this
autism, kys retard

>tfw never get micronations or ex-yugo countries correct

Sorry Hungary I clicked on slovakia plz forgib.

yep

BECAUSE ITS FUNNNEUIFKHRSF FUN!!!! HOLY FUCKING FUN!!! I LOVE THIS THREAD AAAAAHHHH

I WANT TO KISS AND FUCK OP SO HARD

FUCK ME

gg ez

Am I white

>t. can't get a 100%

ease

This actually got me frustrated. Why the fuck does it include SO MANY southeastern countries. They aren't even European. Turkey is brown.

And San Marino, Andorra, and all those other little shitters shouldn't be separate countries. What the fuck is Europe doing?

Nope!!!

>Complains about the Balkans and microstates
>Can't even get the Germans right

go back to the ghetto Tyrone!

Hello new friend. Take the flag test, its good for beginners.

>Literally everyone above you got it right
>Complains when he can't be right
t. brainlet
Learn how to read maps

Posting best time in thread

>52%

checkmate

fuck forgot pic

goddamnit now I have to do it again

I can...EASILY.

Can you explain why Jimmy Kimmel, Conan, Samantha Bee, that limey nigger, and others have jobs?

Also, none of the above could identify. I 100% guarantee you that not ONE of them could do it.

Jews, check 'em

I R I S H B L O O D

Can we call it a tie?

ALL IRISH SHOULD DEAD.

Worthless potato nigger grifting fucks. I want them all out of my country.

Are you retarded? There's no way you've scored this low.

I think you might be trolling

sure. but there's bound to be some korean that has a time of 30 so i dont know how much this tie will last.

>le 56%

Tried to do this with my phone...
My phone now has multiple cracks in it, courtesy of Monaco.

I always see these insane times of :33 seconds on leaderboards and I can't help but think that whoever is doing them has found some way to cheat. Or they have the hand-eye coordination and reaction time of a God.
Intentional, of course

If you can't get 100% in the 'Countries of the World' quiz, you might just as well kys.

77%. Yugoslavia broke up?

>americn edyucashun

probably some osu pro's practicing their reaction times while expanding on geography knowledge or something. either way, you'd be amazed the levels of hand-eye coordination and reaction time some people have just by playing those osu like games for years.

>Boomer geography

im not new i just never bothered learning about the fucking 562 outlier """countries""" in the european union.

the only actually european countries IMO are UK, Ireland, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Poland, and the Scandinavian countries

There shouldn't be any micronations like Malta and Andorra except for Vatican City.

Luxemberg, Austria, etc. should be annexed back into Germany/France/Poland/Italy/the main neighboring countries.

Denmark should be annexed by Germany.

i clicked poland first by accident

Fuck you. I got shot at in Vietnam so little shits like you are free to cut off your dicks today.

>lists Crimea as Ukraine
>Kosovo not Serbia
>Macedonia not FYROM
FUCKING REEEEEEE

France , Germany , Spain , occupied Scotland , Ireland , Britain , Sweden , Rome , Austrialia , Belgium , Ukraine and Italy

Yeah, goy! And while we're at it, Europe should just become one country. One Europe, goy!
Go tell a Danish or Austrian nationalist they should be part of Germany and they won't take very kindly to that.
Boomers please go back to /cbts/

I'm ashamed desu.

How could you know Moldova or Liechtenstein but not Slovenia?

Well even if the larger northwester EU countries wanna remain independent, there:
A. Still shouldn't be micronations. They provide no purpose
B. Should be a better effort to unite Eastern Europe seeing as all the countries share pretty much the exact same culture.

Also Albania and Turkey shouldn't be in the EU at all

You're either handicapped or trolling. If you're trolling, this shit is cancerous. you would probably get even more (You)'s if you posted pic related

Is that a list of America's next conquests?

its a list of where his muh ancestors came from. He's missing nigeria and the congo though.

>online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3007
87% 3:30 I have blond hair and blue eyes but now i understand the amerimutt meme, I am probably only 56% white the negroid and mutt in me is just hidden away behind a white facade

Well done! Your score:

62% 6:16

I don't know where the balkans of by heart.

And I don't care enough to know lmaooo

>B. Should be a better effort to unite Eastern Europe seeing as all the countries share pretty much the exact same culture.
While there can be an argument made that micronations like Andorra and the likes shouldn't exist, this is stupid. Eastern Europe is *big*. While Belarus has a soviet-manufactured national identity, the vast majority of the Eastern European countries very much have their own unique ethnic groups and culture. Again, you go tell a Lithuanian nationalist they're the same as a Romanian nationalist. They probably won't take to that very kindly.

NOW TRY SPANISH STATES BITCHES, WHERE MY ANCESTORS CAME FROM

online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3005

Well done! Your score:

74% 1:08

how did i do?

he's unironically right. The rest of you should at least adopt the names of more relevant countries so that we don't have to waste time learning them (seeing as how they are irrelevant)

>online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3005
89% 0:22.
it was my second try though

easy

77% 0:45

>56%
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its been funny and all, but its time to stop tyrone.

Moldova did me in also
>Parts of Europe
>Turkey
pick one please

t. two and a half percent face

nigger

My internal knowledge of geography is weird. I guess it's due to me liking micro-states and Moldova I think I remember due to vidya.

NOW TRY AUSTRALIAN STATES M8 THE BARBIE!

online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3060

Your score:

47% 0:30

Amerigoblin doesn't know Europeans geography, responds with "ur irrelevant........ europoors........"

100% 0:16
How did you do so bad when three of the states are named after their locations?

>online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3060
80% 0:13. it was actually really easy.
props to the Australians for not having an unnecessary autistic amount of weirdly shaped states.

laugh it up chang, i'm whiter than you

I didn't fucking say Lithuania should join with Romania. I'm talking about these literally completely irrelevant to the world countries down here that don't even deserve their own culture because they're completely useless.

How about Europe capitals?

>t. amerigoblin

Yeah cause that worked out well last time

47% 4:32

fuck europe

im actually really bad with capitals

If you're not gonna give any context with your statement you might as well kill yourself. Literally what the fuck are you referring to.

The quiz is bullshit. I'm doing it on the fucking phone and couldn't hit monaco, Luxembourg and all those shithouse countries that are literally the size of my fingertip irl, let along trying to hit it on a fuck off tiny map.

Yugoslavia. The Soviet Union. There's two.

mEXICOAN STATES!

online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3078

Well done! Your score:

89% 1:40

jaja all 100% . when i shit i hit never 100% the hole
sorry for my english , my mouth was rape from refugee cock

lol beaner scum

> you must not really know your euro geography

You're a disgrace to pol if you don't know all of Europe by now

>Turkey
>Europe

62%. Fuck the Balkans and all those little enclaves.

I don't know maps.

I think I did alright for an American

Yugoslavia should be a fucking thing again

THERE'S LITERALLY NO FUCKING REASON FOR IT TO HAVE SPLIT UP

NONE OF THOSE COUNTRIES ARE EVEN RELEVANT

>no reason
>existed for less than 100 years
>croats most catholic country in europe
>serbs second most orthodox country in europe
We could easly say montenegro, macedonia, kosovo and bih shouldn't be a country, but making yugo out of everyone will get you killed here.

online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3003

Let's see if any europoors can even compete

know 100% but on phone so cant accurately select the non countries

No, but to be fair there are a lot of Muslim countries and they all sorta sound the same.

Lol they'll just say it isn't important, like their pissant countries matter

84% Fucked up a couple balkans and misclicked sweden when it asked for finland. Also lucky Andorra was the last one because I never heard of that shit.