Why do most race realists turn out to also be pedophiles?

Why do most race realists turn out to also be pedophiles?

What's the psychological link?

Like it or not, that man is the face of 80% of Germany

Being Jewish.

Warned you about that guy, always came off as creepy

Proofs? This is all news to me. Also, doesn't JF despise race realists?

since race realist use biology they also realized that woman peak at age 14

and tell everyone rape is good

Nice try leaf, Sage.

underdeveloped brain is almost equal to low intelligence.

Low intelligence on certain races is bad because it promotes beheading, and just being a chimp really.

>autism == child

>wants to fuck a 19 year old woman
>pedophile
>coming from fucking Destiny

Lol didn't destiny once say he wanted to fuck his daughter?

he said there was no moral argument against it

So he was not against it, which means he was for it? Disgusting cunt

Muslims

These are brilliant illustrations of the leftist mind. They lost the argument, they produced none really, they had their "best minds" concoct a tenuous facade of narrative and, of course, it collapsed quickly and hilariously.
So, what do? Refine a better argument? No. Attempt to character assassinate. Again, failing hilariously.
It's all about optics to the left. It's all about controlling minds they all perceive as being inferior to their own, as they do not align with their cult programing. It's just great fun to watch sad people fail to reliably.

JF is a FRENCH Canadian. Should it be surprising his poking proclivities are as loose and lusty as his non-Arabic frog cousins?

why are most shit posts leafs

Read the court documents, it's public. He lured a retarded 19 year old woman with the mind of a 10 year old because she liked him on a fucking podcast, and his purpose was to impregnate her asap. He's 33 btw, no one is assassinating his character except himself lol.

whi mast lecoúr da existenz of da wait race

>this one guy fucked a someone who was almost twenty
>most X are Y, where Y is pedophile
>a child of three can decide they're a tranny, but fucking a teenager is pedophilia
kys

Destiny isn't a race realist

those filthy frogs still up to no good

>wanting to impregnate a 19yo

Here's a question for all the Tinyfags ITT:

When is your beloved Cuban manlet pedophile gonna actually read JF's reasearch papers and debunk them?

All Tiny has done for days and days is spam ad-hominems and deflect, without actually disproving anything about race realism.

Proof or go suck Kraut's mutilated dick.

>wanting to fuck a mentally retarded 19 year old to preserve the white race

you people actually think spawns of retards are a good thing?

What the fuck is a "race realist" and get the fuck out of my country Jews Coon.

I get the argument against him, but what I don't get is how people think a woman who graduated high school, attended college, passed her classes, and drove to and fro without assistance is somehow as mentally developed as a 10 year old.

Jf is cool. Destiny fags are the most dedicated shitposters, I'll give you that.

Destiny wqs wrong, so he had to do character assasination

Really makes you think

>preserve the white race
JF is a lolbertarian, not a white nationalist.

>Destiny cucks still desperately trying to slander people who they can't beat in an actual argument
When is it you kids' bedtime?

She was diagnosed with mild autism. By this metric you have the mentality of a, what? Four year old? Underage. Mods. Etc.

Eet was love jew idiot

She wasn't retarded and her behavior and capabilities show she was not mentally 10 years old no matter what some psychologist claimed